Search results for query: *

1. Thunderbird Anthares

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

i have a better question
    is there going to be a game update anytime soon?
    i bought the game over half a year ago,i stopped playing after approximately a month and a half because i discovered that i keep encountering serious bugs (like critical NPC dissapearing), and there is STILL no patch
  2. Thunderbird Anthares

Are your weapons always taken when you are imprisoned?

as far as im concerned,it always takes the most freaking EXPENSIVE stuff
    if i got a black armor and a double-barrel and the rest is cheap crap,i lose both,every damn time... then its just loading time,and if i forget to save or something goes horribly wrong unexpectedly,i might aswell start a new game
  3. Thunderbird Anthares

right to rule

correct me if im wrong, but function-wise the quests only give you the trait,the mechanic is inside the game and if you change it,nothing should prevent you from exploiting the mechanic itself as if you`d have the quest done
  4. Thunderbird Anthares

Poul and EvilOne (This Thread Proove nothing) Sorry,Mistake

man, i did read that actually... i was like "wtf that doesnt mean anything"
    rule 1) dont post on overdrive - i learned the hard way myself  :mrgreen:
  5. Thunderbird Anthares

Skadi's Custom Maps

now that looks like some sexy stuff, and i dont just mean your avatar
    keep it up  :grin:
  6. Thunderbird Anthares

Multiplayer Siege Tactics discussion

theres a reason to that  :grin:
    newbs like me use muskets because theyre EASY and you can stay hidden way back and spit lead on someone who just happens to stay on one spot for half a second.... melee is very hard in WFaS compared to ranged and most just cant cut it... i have a problem with it myself despite knowing how it works - also,ranged works VERY well in SP - most people expect the same in MP
    and yes,people tend to panic when infantry gets close,thats why inf-swarm always works so well  :grin:
  7. Thunderbird Anthares

Unconventional character builds.

just to put in my 2 cents for review...
    i had more or less the same experiences (except i usually never lose a horse), firearms are the prime and once you get the double-barreled pistol,you`re The Reaper himself, so i usually go with a broadsword,pistol/carbine and 2 bullets... they basically never hit me or the horse if i circle them fast enough and not too close... once it turns into a furball i grab a sword and whack them from behind
    however,during sieges,the "oldschool" approach seems the best
    once i got my very own handmade gear - black armor etc, the best way to win a siege attack for me is to grab a 2-hander,climb up and start mowing them down like wheat on a harvest... doesnt work exactly bad in defense either
    then its like getting Power Armor in Fallout... most hits do 0 damage and my own attacks are lethal,despite the fact that my 2-h skill sucks compared to 1-h or firearms
  8. Thunderbird Anthares

Consequence to looting villages?

DefenderoftheCrown said:
    Knight of will said:
    the nation that owns it puts you on its ****list
    Aha!  Good.  I will slaughter the Cossack innocents!  No-one will stand in my way!(Provided they are wholly incompetent on the battlefield and I always have the advantage.  :smile: )

not that proffitable,capture cities instead  :mrgreen:
  9. Thunderbird Anthares

How do you change your armies weapons??

keep in mind that the equipment is very expensive...
    but then again, european (swedish) merc marksman with best equipment are freakin insane, had my army core out of those with best equip and on elite level, if you manage to do something like that, you`re set for life (as long as youre not reckless anyways)
  10. Thunderbird Anthares

B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

niiiiiice  :grin:
    that femme fatale is pretty hot btw,is she going to be a local noble?  :mrgreen:

im going to keep good track of this mod, just in case it will be half as awesome as i think it might... keep it up
  11. Thunderbird Anthares

Request for next patch

1) fix bugs
    2) fix bugs
    3) fix bugs
    4) add warband features

also,can i get a fix for the noble dissapearing bug?  :grin:
  12. Thunderbird Anthares

A Letter To Tsar.

he also "might" be totally gone because of a bug, but dont jump to conclusions....
    take some time off and go slaughter a couple thousand random soldiers or something  :twisted:
  13. Thunderbird Anthares

I took all Crimean castles for Mehmed Giray, now what?

it might not be it,probably is, but still only my guess

dont delete the save  :grin:
  14. Thunderbird Anthares

I took all Crimean castles for Mehmed Giray, now what?

i dont mean to scare you,but when they started saying that to me about Carl Gustav,the NPC dissapeared from the game and my game was worth scrapping
  15. Thunderbird Anthares

patch notes? NPC dissapearing bug etc

yeah i was referring to 1.142, thanks

well,that sucks, because i have half a year worth of ingame time on that savegame.... and i dont really see the point of starting over if this bug still persists... is there any way to alter savegames and/or add the NPC somewhere manually?
    Carl Gustav is a real pain in the lower back, but i do miss him  :cry:
  16. Thunderbird Anthares

Issue with troops with multiple weapons

yeah that works fine,i just usually either dont bother or cant spare the time when its needed... i dont exactly have the menus memorized yet  :grin:

i just wish the bots would use their better judgement when set to use weapons at will
  17. Thunderbird Anthares

Polish storyline: How do I get a new city?

i dont know exactly by how much,but you need to raise your standing with the faction, alltho raising standing with the king personally might also help (im guessing)

meanwhile try developing the town etc, appoint people... the town will improve
  18. Thunderbird Anthares

patch notes? NPC dissapearing bug etc

sorry if im necromancing but i cant find it anywhere.... the swedish king dissapeared in my SP game in previous version,which kind of ruined my game as i was his little new pet (and the one he always seemed to call when he couldnt crack a siege between himself and 3 other nobles...  :D ) did...
  19. Thunderbird Anthares

Issue with troops with multiple weapons

arent pikes unusable from horseback?  :grin:

i have to admit i never really "watched" my troops what theyre exactly doing, but my swedish merc marksman usually just use muskets,and after i tell them to charge,they switch to halberds and "sometimes" dont bother to switch back to shoot at enemy once they start running

ofcourse at that point it usually doesnt matter that much  :twisted:
  20. Thunderbird Anthares

Post your best Shot Difficulity hits!

mine was 13.something
    i had a handmade firearm carabine thingy and,as always,just started firing randomly in the enemy crowd from spawn while riding randomly  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom