Search results for query: *

1. Red Rabbit

Duel Server Information

Restoring health after a kill would be amazing.
    The map has a little area behind the orchards, if that area would be extended there could be more room for cavalry duels that won't interfere with the melees.
    Would it be possible to have some sort of weapon rack in the map where you can grab whatever you want?
  2. Red Rabbit

Need More Info Game currently unplayable due to FPS stuttering.

If you have an integrated GPU make sure the video settings shows the right one to be used!
    Also set a max FPS at 120 or so within settings.
  3. Red Rabbit

Resolved AI Lord troops becoming wounded while traveling

could be recently defeated but escaped? Not enough time to have been regenerated?
  4. Red Rabbit

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Swyter said:
    mannaro said:
    Khamukkamu said:
    You (and everyone else) have to remember that TLD is a mod for M&B 1.011 that was made to work on Warband. So even something that one would think is relatively simple (such as simply changing formations bindings) is not that simple.

Also, remember that TLD is already heavily modified, with its own war system and campaign AI.

However, TLD is open source, so feel free to do whatever you want with the mod. what I mentioned above are simply disclaimers :smile:

I said that cause I know nothing about modding... I actually don't know if it's hard or not, I was asking!
    I'd just like to have an option to be a soldier, upgrading option etc etc... instead of being a commander...

I tried to read the manual about Module System Documentation, but english isn't my first language (and there isn't anything in my language, Italian), so I have problems...

Anyone?

It isn't going to be easy, that's for sure. First off, we haven't released the Warband version of the source code. Hell, we haven't even released an stable Warband patch yet. So you'll have to adapt it in various ways to make everything work together like a puzzle, which is long and tedious. So, you better have some experience with the msys first using OSPs and patching with diffs.

I'm not personally interested in Freelancer and I don't even think that it would work that well with the TLD mechanics, which involve an active player that shapes the outcome of the war. Just like an helicopter mom, taking care of silly Theoden's host and their suicide tactics. You don't really want to be on the frontline with your ****ty mercenary equipment when a troll starts to club like mad.

Anyway, the thing is open source. So, do what you want with it within the limits of taste and the license guidelines.

Any idea when the patch comes out? Not a specific date, but days, weeks, months?
  5. Red Rabbit

Svanhufvud said:
    I'm pretty sure it's the Dunland Camp. Go to the Dunland camp next to Isengard. If you can get to it, i'm wrong. Otherwise you have to start a new game.

No. I can't. Do I have to add this file?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108770784/tld_wb_dunlander_camp_fix_requires_new_game/triggers.txt
  6. Red Rabbit

Svanhufvud said:
    Do you have the Dunland-fix? Is the dunland camp accsesible?

Oh no.. I'll have to start a new game, so I'll never know if it worked. I don't think it's that though. I'll teleport around and try to find him before he loses. Then I'll post some more details.

Edit: Does anyone know when the new patch comes out?

Edit2: It seems helping Theoden out didn't work.. I got into the battle and cheated the enemeis unconscious so he could win. But this didn't work because it crashed anyway after a while.

Edit3: I found the problem! I just crash on day 69. When it's late night on day 68 and it almost becomes dawn it CTD's, Theoden just happened to be a coincedence.
    Any fix?
  7. Red Rabbit

Heya,

First off, let me thank you all for such an amazing job so far. The mod is beautiful and the best one out there with a fresh concept.
    I know you all are working hard on fixing the bugs and such and that's why I will keep supporting this. (any way to donate?)

One of the not yet fixed bugs is that people seem to be having troubles with King Theoden. When he gets defeated in battle, people get a CTD, also when joining his battles people get a CTD. The last one might be of the big party sizes though. I am experiencing a realyl weird crash, when Theoden gets defeteated (possibly killed) the game seems to CTD.

I went on a fix journey and tried all the fixes, DirectX7 and I saw alot of other bugs disappear but not Theoden's. I tried fast forwarding and not fast forwarding between the time of my save and the battle of Theoden. I tried turning off and on other options but nothing seems to work for me.

It's really frustrating to be stuck at a certain point.. I could maybe turn on cheats and teleport around the map till I find him and help him out. But people seem to crash when joining his battles so I wonder if that'd help.

I am on day 68 and I am walking through gondor territory as an lorien elf. If any of the information is handy..

My theory is that if Theoden dies (which I can't actually see) is that the game can't handle a faction leader dying? Or maybe that the points get below 0 because it happens pretty early in the war.. And that it crashes because a faction got beaten(?).

I hope you guys can look into this. If you need my save just tell me! I'll upload it somewhere..
  8. Red Rabbit

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    While commuting between work, uni and home, I've begun to, tentatively, look for music that might fit A Clash of Kings.

Now, I cannot use the soundtrack from the TV-series, as that is illegal.

However, I can use covers of that soundtrack, as that is not.

So, if any of you can find any good covers of the Game of Thrones soundtrack, then post it here, and I'll contact the author about permission to use it in ACOK.

As an example, I've recently got permission to use this piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OerzVZObEvI

It'll be playing in the background when you swear fealty to Tywin.

How about these two lovely girls? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyeKTMBFeyE
    They ahve been nice to everyone so they will probably accept if we credit them ^^
  9. Red Rabbit

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Licko90 said:
    MadVader said:
    Bremmelgod said:
    RH7Y said:
    Licko90 said:
    I have downloaded and installed this mod but it isn't working

Probably you installed this one:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194610.0

This Thread is for another GoT mod, its not finished yet.

I think he said that as a joke.
    Depends on the amount of faith in humanity you have left. :smile:
    Now that he said it, it's a splendid idea to have something playable and released, given the amount of work invested in the mod. It would provide some feedback to the devs, including wider recognition and praise.

i am following this mod since page 200 so i said it as a joke but one thing i want to say for real...
    Dont release alpha...i am waiting this for god knows how much time but alpha realease would be bad... Bugs, factions with unfinished units and scenes... Most of the people would think that the mod is bad instead of thinking it is alpha... I think it would be better to finish westeros and than release.

How about people can request the alpha version as a bug tester?
    That way it's not confusing and we still have some testers!
  10. Red Rabbit

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Wow Jarvisimo (and others?), this looks. AMAZING.

I am so pumped for this mod to get released, do you have a rough date in mind? In which alpha or something comes out?
    Because, omg  the models look awesome and your description made me feel you can do this, I like the confidence and I whole heartedly agree that the "Last days" mod for the normal M&B is lacking.
    I really, really hope I can play this soon, but ofcourse you are doing this without merging and such. So this thing is definitely going to take some time.
    But could you say around you are hoping to give this mod it's alpha or beta release?

Much love,

TotalWar
  11. Red Rabbit

Can someone link me to the latest download?
    I am new and I would like some info please, is there a version released that is playable and fun?
    As in, almost completed not much bugs and still being continued, if so, could someone link me up :3

Sorry for my English
  12. Red Rabbit

Hunterwolf said:
    I'm working on, and even help 3 people

Where can I find the download? ^.^
  13. Red Rabbit

Sooo is this being continued somehwere or what?
    If so, where can I find the last download? I am having trouble finding it myself.
  14. Red Rabbit

alanos said:
    TotalWar said:
    Heya, I am new here but it seems that starting up as a new character is really hard, I can't find proper looters and only seem to have raiders gaining on me and kill me. I don't have any cash and I hate helping out village elders ^.^

Could you perhaps make the looters spawn a bit more frequent?
    Or maybe add some bands like mountain bandits that spawn around mountains and bandits that spawn in forests, or give every faction their own unique bandit group?
    Or an event where something gets stolen and you have to chase the thief and you then have to fight him and his friends.
    Or a little event that includes traveling gamblers that cheat. You have to pay like 100 gold to enter and you lose most of the time but there's an option to fight them when you see through their scam?

Just a few suggestions to make the game interesting for starting characters
    If you have trouble at the beginning you should sign up as a freelancer for one of the lords. You will get neat equipment and experience and money.

Okay thanks mate! Try going to the yellow land whre dragonstone is, they have tons of forest thiefs there :p
    But I'll try that as well ^^
  15. Red Rabbit

Heya, I am new here but it seems that starting up as a new character is really hard, I can't find proper looters and only seem to have raiders gaining on me and kill me. I don't have any cash and I hate helping out village elders ^.^

Could you perhaps make the looters spawn a bit more frequent?
    Or maybe add some bands like mountain bandits that spawn around mountains and bandits that spawn in forests, or give every faction their own unique bandit group?
    Or an event where something gets stolen and you have to chase the thief and you then have to fight him and his friends.
    Or a little event that includes traveling gamblers that cheat. You have to pay like 100 gold to enter and you lose most of the time but there's an option to fight them when you see through their scam?

Just a few suggestions to make the game interesting for starting characters
  16. Red Rabbit

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Hello,

can I edit a file somewhere that edits my experience gain?
    I lost my save and was a pretty high level (legit) and still want to keep my achievements.
    So I figured maybe I could edit a file that let me control the experience gain and multiply it by 2 or 4.
    So that I can get back on track really quick :smile:
  17. Red Rabbit

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hello,

can I edit a file somewhere that edits my experience gain?
    I lost my save and was a pretty high level (legit) and still want to keep my achievements.
    So I figured maybe I could edit a file that let me control the experience gain and multiply it by 2 or 4.
    So that I can get back on track really quick :smile:
  18. Red Rabbit

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Sorry if i sound like a total dumbass.
    Which I will right after this sentence.
    What's VM, when i try looking it up on google it gives me virtualmachine topics..
    Do I have that? What is it? Or is it something else?

Plz help me out..
    and sorry for my english.

Totalwar
  19. Red Rabbit

BUG Reports v 1.37 (Read first page before post)

Hey
    I experienced some errors while downloading this epic file.
    I was downloading with Google Chrome and it told me my files are corrupted.
    Then I tried downloading with InternetExplorer and it worked.
    Any reasons why GC doesn't work and IE does?

Oh and I get alot of Runtime errors C++ thing which makes my game stop right after clicking OK
    It gives me one in around 5-15 minutes I guess..I downloaded it installed and did everything right (at least I think so) Also made a new save cuz I didn't had one yet,
    so there couldn't be an-already-known-error that I know offand yes I did search for it!

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
    I think it's really cool that you guys put time into this forum and/or this mod! Thanks for that too

Greetz Totalwar and sorry for my bad english.

!~! Sorry for the double comment but I didn't got an answer :sad: !~!
Back
Top Bottom