Search results for query: *

1. bogurtlen

Başka oyunlardan ekran görüntüleri

Men of War.
    2015-08-03_00001_zpslmmellwz.jpg
  2. bogurtlen

Dünyanın gelmiş geçmiş en iyi kumandanı kimdir

Birinci tutunca ikinciyi de yapmadan önce, evet.

Nutellayı bitirip kettle'a basmadığını da unutmayalım tabii. 
  3. bogurtlen

Dünyanın gelmiş geçmiş en iyi kumandanı kimdir

Aleksander Vasilyeviç Suvorov veya Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel.

Suvorov tüm dallarda birinci olabilir, hem bir stratejist, bir general, bir savaşçı ama hepsinden önce hem de candan bir insan olarak.
    Büyük İskender, Napolyon Bonapart, Cengiz Han, Heinz Guderian, Selahaddin Eyyübi, kumandan olmasa da Sun Tzu...
  4. bogurtlen

SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Good luck on the project sir, Imperial Age was perfect, especially about the lore, you got me amazed with that, twice. :smile:
    Ha, that always complaining Henri Laroux finally accomplished something worthy. Good.
    But Vilincha... Nooo, why :sad:
    A small script like triggering a civil war in Vaegir lands once again, even though they have the absolute power?
  5. bogurtlen

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Final charge.
    3_zpspesrbbrd.jpg
  6. bogurtlen

[SUB] Troop Tree Reworks - Austria v0.9

SBolshevik said:
    Have you thought of making Hungarian recruits appear in Hungarian villages rather than just appearing out of Austrian recruits?
    I am sure that you will have to change the module system (the source code) for that, and only Docm can do it, also, that's really out of my skills, I only changed and reworked the stats from troops.txt. :grin:
  7. bogurtlen

[SUB] Troop Tree Reworks - Austria v0.9

Greetings gentlemen! First of all, I must thank Docm30 for giving us this beautiful, immersive and incredibly smooth mod.  It has been a great experience, even playing this early alpha, and I can't even imagine how beautiful it is going to be when it's complete. I have been looking at troops...
  8. bogurtlen

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Scorpia said:
    Actually, just go to a Military Depot in Austria, you should be able to buy one there.
    Yes, but only the plain helmet. I wanted one with leaves. :grin:
    But nah, I just started retraining for Chevauxleger corps. :grin:

After Duchy of Warsaw got destroyed, their patrols are still in place. Pretty awesome actually, deserted soldiers from the old army. However they are designated as player faction, and they are not attackable. Not a big issue, but damages the immersion slightly.
  9. bogurtlen

Gewehr98 said:
    Have you run across any bands of deserters? Wipe them out and you might find the helmet you want in the loot.
    Alternately, you can fire up the cheat menu and buy the helmet out of the game inventory list.
    Taking a hat off a deserter... Well, that will be one of the few compromises from my roleplay, but.. Excellent idea! Thanks :grin:
    Though I am not given permission to roam alone yet, seems like I will fight many more battles until I get my rank. Aah I should go and play!

By the way, I visited most of the Austrian "lords" when I was honored with an invitation to a ball after I bravely held the line on Battle of Konigsberg, I have never seen this text should never appear thing with Austrians.
    But yeah, repeating the same bug won't be useful. It's noticed.

Some of the bridges are put sideways, but nothing important. Just eye-candy.
  10. bogurtlen

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Time passing while on the battlefield. If my memory serves me well, WWII:China Battlefield mod had it. You fight the battle, after the battle is completed "x hours passed while you are in the battle", combatant parties stop, all the other parties keep doing whatever they do, x hours fast forward, then you continue. It was extremely simple, and would be great to have in L'Aigle.
    Only problem could be some other party attacking the combatant party as the time passes, but it was solved somehow, maybe they put them in the neutral faction as they wait? Maybe another way, making those parties "unattackable"?

While joining the army, it would be really nice to have given a waistcoat, or, being able to buy a recruits waistcoat at the Military depot. Maybe even Infantry (recruit) tab in each nations military depot. 50 francs, we could use that drinking money to have a fitting uniform with other fellow recruits.

Also, even though it is much cooler this way, it would be great to have all the equipment of a class under the appropriate quartermaster tab of that unit. Oh, maybe not this, but each soldiers equipment list could be added as a note on the notes menu, or a list that appears as an indefinite quest when you join that army. Or, another note tab under camping menu.

11. bogurtlen

Truces count in weeks, not days like shown. Not exactly a bug.
    I really like the long peaces, gives me time to gain some money and reputation, feels much more immersive, as I'm in 230 days and I am still a Grenadier-corporal in Austria.

Austrian military depot armourers do not have An IX/XIII Carbine, yet Chevauxlegers use it.

Quartermaster of military depot shows you a Cavalry Horse under Chevauxleger (ranker) tab, however in battles other Chevauxlegers use Hunter horses.

Austrian Landwehr has 105 musketry (crossbows), however
    Austrian Fusilier has 60,
    Austrian Veteran Fusilier has 80.

Also, Austrian Fusilier line is as follows: Recruit-Landwehr-Fusilier-Leibbattalion Fusilier(*)-Veteran Fusilier(*). Maybe a wrong order?
    Leibbattalions Grenadier is unaccessable also. No troop upgrade line goes towards him, it goes Grenadier-Veteran Grenadier

And not sure if a feature or not, upgrading Austrian recruits cost 20 francs, upgrading Austrian Landwehrs cost 20 francs too, but in other nations (well i didn't check them all, but in Rheinbund troop tree and Polish troop tree) it costs 10 francs. 

And I really want to have some leaves on my Austrian Helmet like my fellow soldiers, but they are not for sale too! :sad:
  12. bogurtlen

AI Formations + Freelancer/Conscription

I am playing from the scratch, yes you can do it, and it feels perfect! I mean, absolutely perfect. However, I must say, I roleplayed like a maniac, talked to myself in front of computer. I changed my clothes when I went to taverns, I didn't carry a lot stuff with me as that would be unrealistic to carry alone.
    Hell, even my characters name was Österreichischer Rekrut. Yeah. Seriously. A Fusilier at the moment, still waiting to accomplish a heroic deed to give myself a name.

First, I tried to gain some money, Straussmeyer helped me a lot on that. After I joined the army, however I had some rules:
    -As a peasant, I couldn't just run up into a commanders hall, or in front of Kaiser. I couldn't go and talk to them.
    -As only a rekrut, I couldn't command any men. I could only have some friends, so I went and took some friends at Wien, thinking that these are fellow men who I became friends with after I joined the army. The 20 francs? Money for drinks. Why are they coming with me? We are great friends. Especially the no upkeep/wages made this much more realistic.
    -Then, another problem, a poor peasant, how could he afford the uniform of a landwehr? Luckily, me and my friends found a villager requesting help, we went there and helped them, they requested us to sell some local manufacture of theirs at Wien, so we did. I also got 2-3 more friends from that village, so we were a 4 men group, who has no money and no renown. With that money, I got myself a landwehr uniform. As I left the depot, I made the commander over there order me to patrol the bridge near Buda & Pest for 2 weeks. I did, and rescued some peasants from hands of some treacherous deserters.
    -Of course, this went right through the commander of Military Depot, he requested me, I went there, dressed up in my Plain Shirt, I just looked at his face, made myself a conscript in his army.

Afterwards? I followed that guy, battle after battle, battle after battle. I lost my friends, nearly all of them, I think only one of them is the same. Even on the battles I roleplayed, I never stole from anything from the battlefield, I always gave way for people that was way more ranked than me, Grenadiers, the noble cavalry. Most of the time I was ordered to stand as reserve. I ran away when I was scared, I stood with fellow landwehr's. Well, I wasn't ordered, but, you get the point...

In one battle against Rheinbund, our lines were completely crushed, and I was running away to our artillery positions, luckily reinforcements arrived. Then I saw a lone horseman charging to a commander of ours, Peter von Vecsey probably. I aimed, shot that gentleman off his horse. Saluted my commander, then returned to my lines.
    Of course, he wanted to see me after the battle. I was now in his army, he promoted me to a fusilier, (yet I had no money for uniform) I followed that guy, many more battles, many more battles that I fought as a poor cannon fodder. After we made peace with Rheinbund, I finally took myself a leave with 100-120 francs in my pocket, 3 "friends", and an signed paper which has my promotion to a Fusilier.
    Then I decided to visit my family at Wagram, I went there, spend a night with them, they requested me to sell some of their Flax Bundle at Pressburg, I did, got some more money, directly went to the depot, got myself a fusiliers uniform.

Right now it's around 100 days, and I am still a fusilier in Austrian army. My character's name is Oesterreicher Fusilier, and I have around 10 francs in my pocket, with 3 men in my party, 1 landwehr and 2 rekruts.
    However the fun I had, it's priceless.

So, even though it is hard, it is not impossible to go along without Freelancer. Would it be a nice addition? Maybe. But unnecessary. And I am perfectly fine taking off my hat, changing into my fatigue hat each time I get to walk in the streets of Wien.
    And this is my nameless hero. von Vecsey may have forgot his name, but he still keeps the Sabre Briquet he gave him (actually just appeared after the battle) after the battle in which he saved his life.
    2015-01-03_00001_zps75eeb439.jpg
    (in the middle)
  13. bogurtlen

Animations

I love the melee animations, no, I adore them. Hitting some guy right in the face, dressed up in the most nicely made uniform in the history of M&B, while all the chaos going on around me, cavalry charging, infantrymen opening fire, cannonballs exploding, while things like "what am I going to do, with no money, did we lose, what is going on, are we going to be able to stop Austrians" going constantly through my head. Taking a glance at the gentlemen of the cavalry, thinking "hell, wish i had some money to buy a horse!". And those muzzle flashes? Aah, also the musket sounds in the distance. I have to admit, sometimes they give me goosebumps.
    Oh yeah. Animations.

Among all these, hitting a guy in the middle of his face with my musket's butt, it gives me a tremendous amount of satisfaction, I would yell in front of the computer if I could.
    Hell, you have no idea how much I want to hit that "Dandy" bastard with the butt of my musket.
    But there is one thing I noticed, sometimes I am still playing like I am using a polearm from Native. I still use it like i am going to swing that beautiful musket in a huge 360 degrees arc from left or right. Even after I notice I am in a really realistic mod, I spam my attacks because I feel like their reach is so short.

But in a clear mind state, not in the heat of battle, like an attack of a rabble in the streets of Wien, as a poor landwehr I literally turn his face into a state of mashed potato, like in the movie Irreversible. So what I and people need is to practice, and get used to new animations. After you practice a little, everything becomes so smooth just like the entire mod and you really feel in there, I caught myself numerous times, pushing myself to the monitor as I attack somebody.

The main problem is the AI.
    AI is still using it like a polearm from Native. I have no idea if there is a chance to edit the AI according to this, but seems like increasing the reach of some animations may be a resolution. Because even though player can get used to new animations, AI can not. As it is... The AI. You know.

Also in the current stage of the thrust animations, cavalry is so overpowered, even my character who has equinophobia ( :razz: ) occasionally wishes to enlist as a horseman. But in his opinion his social stage is not good enough, as everybody looks at him as a peasant, telling him the get out of the way all the time, and that dandy guy? He acts like I am no friend of him just because I am wearing my dirty old landwehr uniform...

Oh, erm, sorry. Ah, the thrust. Normally we should be able to brace our bayonets, but as we can't do it in the current stage (yet?), this could be solved with increasing the reach of thrust, too. Native has no bracing, however polearms have a great reach, so it goes (arguably) well as a compensation.

And, extra! I have some really eye candy, but sounds quite easy (but surely not easy) to do suggestions.
    -Variation of animations, like for running with musket animation. I remember someone did it before, but I really can't remember at the moment (sorry!), something like this would be so perfect.
    -Cavalry charge animation with swords in the air. Also, I remember this is done too sometime, however as cavalry would do this all the time, it would look a little bit silly, however a great immersion when seen in the right spot. But those rich cavalry guys need no more eye candy... Yeah yeah. Just forget it.

Great job on all the animations, sir! See you all on the battlefields, gentlemen!
  14. bogurtlen

Main Topic

This made my day.
    Now I can accomplish my dreams, starting as a farmer, then being a squire, working hard just to get yourself an armor and hunting bandits with my few fellow men, being a local hero and a legend. Woohoo! But it seems like I won't be able to play for a while, as my keyboard is filled with saliva at the moment, just because drooling while reading the features, damnit.

Great job and thank you Quintillius!  :grin: And congratulations on taking the 2nd place in ModDB.
  15. bogurtlen

Beyaz Saray PKK'yı terör örgütleri listesinden çıkarmak için anket başlattı.

9 sayfanın tamamına bakmadım ama, sanırım çok uzun zamandır bu konu altında ilk kez gerçekten konuyla ilgili atılmış bir ileti olacak, bu imza kampanyası Birleşik Devletler hükümeti/resmi birimleri tarafından açılmadığının ve burada herkes bir kampanya başlatabileceğinin farkında umarım.

Bi' ara Death Star yapılması için imza kampanyası başlatılmıştı, gereken imza sayısı da bir hayli aşıldıktan sonra yetkililerden biri bir açıklama yapmıştı.  :lol:
    http://theweek.com/article/index/238746/the-white-houses-nerd-delighting-death-star-petition-response
    1. The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it.
    2. The administration does not support blowing up planets.
    3. Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that could be exploited by a one-man starship?

SadlyBadly said:
    O 14 yaşında ölen bir çocuğu terörist ilan ediyorsa ben onu beyinsizden daha fena şeyler ilan ederdim burada.
    Edersin güzel abijim, edersin, için de rahatlar, hatta haklı bile olabilirsin ama evet, cezanı da alırsın. Hakaretle tartışma yürümez o ayrı.
  16. bogurtlen

İsrail Filistini Katlediyor| Anket !

SeMaGo said:
    @Antifiriz
    Bunun geçmişte israil'in yaptıklarının sonucu olduğunu söylüyorum,nasıl ne alakası var?
    Şu anda İsrail'in başında Sharon yok ve Sharon'un yaptığı şekilde bir katliam yapmıyorlar, tamamen başka şartlar ve koşullar altında başka bir katliam söz konusu.

Verdiğin örnek alakasız olmuş bence,seri katil İsrail olsa,döverek idam eden kim?Hamas'a seri katil desek ki bence değil,idam ederken dövmek israil için yeterli bir benzetme değil.Hamas'ı seri katil olarak kabul etsek bile,İsrail adaleti sağlayan cellat değil başka bir seri katil ve sadece bir seri katili değil sivilleri de öldürüyor.
    "Sence bir seri katili idam ederken onu öldüresiye döven adamı da mı idam edelim, onu dövdü diye?" Sence bu cümlede cidden idam ederken dövmekten mi bahsediliyor? Gerçi evet, benim hatam haklısın, böyle çok komik olmuş. Sence bir seri katili idam ederken onu çocukken öldüresiye döven adamı da mı idam edelim, böylesine o sebep oldu döverek diye?
    Açıklamasını da yazayım, demiştik ki Hamas böyleyse böyle olmasının bir gerekçesi var, gerekçeye benzetme olarak birinin o hayatı boyunca öldüresiye dövmesi (yani abluka altına alması, insanlarını öldürmesi, ve daha nice pislikler). Bahsettiğimiz seri katili idam eden de bizim döven adam değil, çünkü aslında idam eden Birleşmiş Milletler ve diğer yetkili abiler. Suçları derecelendirmiyorum burada ben, seri katil odur şudur şu daha suçludur falan diye. Kurmak istediğim sadece bir neden sonuç ilişkisi.

Ha, öldüresiye döven adam da (yani İsrail. Bir kez daha.) cezasını çekmeli elbette, onu ben de istiyorum zaten. Sadece bu şekilde olmaz, olmamalı da.

Mertcan_Tr said:
    Aenovejo said:
    Sen şimdi eğer bunun üzerine Tel-Aviv'de bir otobüste üzerine taşıyabildiğin kadar patlayıcı alıp kendini ve beraberinde onlarca insanı öldürdüğün zaman terörist mi oluyorsun?

Evet.

Alabildiği tüm patlayıcıları birilerinin üstüne atıp kendi kılına zarar gelmeden onlarca insanı götüren adam da teröristtir o zaman?
    E tabii ki. Masumları kasten katleden her zat (ya da taraf) teröristtir, bence.
  17. bogurtlen

@Castiello: Teşekkürler, anladım tevrat meselesini. Sözlerim özellikle sana değildi, birden fazla o tip kutsal kitap mesajı görmüştüm ben. Yine mantıksız geliyor, ama zaten dalga geçmiyordum.

SeMaGo said:
    @Antifiriz
    Ben o saydıklarımı sivilleri öldürmek için geçerli bir sebep olarak görmüyorum.Hamas hatalı ama o hatayı yapmasının sorumlusu da İsrail bana göre.
    Sence bir seri katili idam ederken onu öldüresiye döven adamı da mı idam edelim, onu dövdü diye?

Adamların ülkesini işgal edersen,ambargo uygulayıp sefalet içinde yaşamalarına sebep olursan,her fırsatta yüzlerce sivili öldürürsen karşı tarafdan susup oturmalarını bekleyemezsin.
    Bekleyemezsin.

Filistin mülteci kamplarını basıp yüzlerce sivil'i öldürdüğü için "Beyrut Kasabı" lakabı takılan bir başbakan yönetiyordu İsrail'i yakın bir zamana kadar.
    Daima nefret etmişimdir Ariel Sharon'dan. Konuyla ilgisini anlamadım.

Hamas'ı o füzeleri attığı için suçlamıyorum,sivilleri öldürmeye çalışmakda haklılar da demiyorum.
    Ben suçluyorum, İsrail'i de attığı füzeler için suçluyorum, Hamas'ı da attığı roketler için suçluyorum.

Daha iyi anlaşılması için bir blogdan alıntı yapayım.
    İlahi kader sonucu İstanbul'da değil de Gazze'de doğduğunu düşün tamam mı sevgili Starbucks insanı. 9 yaşında bir çocukken sabahın köründe evine fırlatılan tank topunun sarsıntısı ile uyandığını, gözünü açtığında ilk gördüğün şeyin yerde can çekişen kardeşlerin ve baban olduğunu, bazılarının kolu, bacağı ve iç organlarının bedeninden ayrılmış olduğunu, acı içerisinde kıvrandıklarını bir tasavvur etmeye çalış. Zihnin almadı mı bu kadarını? O zaman gözünün önünde annene 3 askerin önce tecavüz edip sonra itlaf edilmesi gereken hastalıklı bir hayvanmış gibi kafasına sıkılan 2 mermi ile onu yere serdiklerini bir hayal et. Tamam mı?

Sen şimdi eğer bunun üzerine Tel-Aviv'de bir otobüste üzerine taşıyabildiğin kadar patlayıcı alıp kendini ve beraberinde onlarca insanı öldürdüğün zaman terörist mi oluyorsun?
    Evet.

Hukukunuzu, kitabınızı, düzeninizi ****** sizin.
    :cry:
    O sözde kanunlar da medya kuruluşları da tarih boyunca gücü olana hizmet eden saçmalıklar olmuşlardır.
    Evet, kesinlikle.

O çaresiz ve ne yapacağını bilemeyen, dünyanın EN ZOR sınavıyla başbaşa bırakılan insanlara terörist diyenlerin, Allah bin türlü belasını versin.
    Hoop...
    He otobüste ölen insanların günahı neydi diyeceksin, bak ben canlı bomba olan çocuğa kahraman, kral, helal bee de demiyorum. Öyle bir konu ki bu, üzerinde yargıya varmak imkânsız... Fakat sen neyine güvenerek, neye dayanarak terörist dersin ulan bu insanlara?
    Masum insanları kasten katleden her zat teröristtir.
  18. bogurtlen

Sir Rivenal said:
    Çok kasıyorsunuz ya. Zaten burada yazışmak sadece popo büyütüyor başka bi işe yaradığı yok.
    Ooo diyen beyefendiye de bakın, az önce "biz kazandık." yazan bendim zaten.
  19. bogurtlen

Antifiriz said:
    Nautilus said:
    Hayır, "sivillerin ölmesi normal" yada "israilin suçu yok" demiyor Antifiriz.İstisnalar yaşanabilir diyor, ve olayı düzgün ve tam anlayabilmek için her açıdan bakmak gerek diyor.
    Diyorum valla. Keşke kimse ölmese, keşke barış içinde yaşasalar bla bla ama olmuyor malesef, iki taraf da ayrı bir inatçı keçi.

We win mi. Ulan manyak mısınız, düşmanınız mı var karşıda, açıklamayı kaç defa yapacağım lan? Umarım ciddi değilsindir, umarım.
    Adam we win yazdı ya. Hakikaten sidik yarışından başka bir şey bilmiyorsun, ya da cidden sorunların var.

We win... Bir şey bu kadar itici, bu kadar gereksiz, bu kadar mantıksız olabilir ya. Siz kimsiniz? Ne sorununuz var sizin? Ben neden insanların ölmesini doğru bulayım? Bir sayfadaki mesajı okumaktan aciz misiniz? Ben "sizin" düşmanınız, karşıtınız, insan dışı bir varlık mıyım lan ben? Yemin ediyorum saçmalıktan başka bir şey değil ya. We winmiş.
  20. bogurtlen

Castiello said:
    Ölenlerle dalga geçmiyorsun, ama araştırmadığın, bilmediğin konular hakkında ironi yapmak veya dalga geçmek seni küçük düşürür.
    Ben bilmediğim konular hakkında ironi yapıp dalga geçmiyorum, "İsrail her yere ev yapıp dünyayı fethedecek tevratta yazıyor bunlar!" diye gezenlerle dalga geçiyorum. Bilmediğim, emin olmadığım konuları da daima, "ya şu doğru mudur ben böyle bir şey duydum" diye sordum zaten bu başlıkta canım ciğerim.
    Eğer bunlarla dalga geçmek beni küçük düşürecekse düşürsün, çünkü söyledikleri hala çok komik geliyor bana.  :lol:

Castiello said:
    Daimi olarak  İsrail düşmanlığı falan aşılanmadı. 1 sene öncesinde ulusal bir kanal İsrail'den Hamas Teröristlerine operasyon diye haber geçiyordu.
    O haberi çıkaralım daimi kelimesinin içerisinden, eğer seni daha mutlu edecekse. Sonuç olarak genel kanı "İsrail kaka, Hamas iyi, Filistin'e yazık". Hiç kimse (genelleme yapmayayım sen çok takılıyorsun onlara, [şaka, sakin ol] çoğunluk) bunun altını irdelemedi, "İsrail katil! İsrail soykırımcı!" diye düşündü.
    Öyle öğretildi çünkü.

Uyarı: Siz iletinizi yazarken yeni bir ileti daha gönderildi. Gönderilen iletiyi incelemeniz önerilir.

SeMaGo said:
    Hamas'ı desteklediğim sanılsa da desteklemiyorum.Hamas ya çok salak,ya başka çaresi olmadığı için sİvillerin ölmesine neden olup(israil'e bahane vererek)  Filistin'e dikkat çekmeye çalışıyor yada daha önceden bu konuda başka birinin söylediği gibi İsrail tarafından kontrol ediliyor.
    Aynen. De benim anlamadığım bir şey var, madem böyle, benimkine çok yakın bir paralelde düşünüyorsun, neden bir başlık boyunca her söylediğim şey sanki ölümcül düşmanınmışım gibi bir tepki aldı ki?
    Hay o mesaj bir doğru anlaşılsaydı...  :neutral:
Back
Top Bottom