Search results for query: *

• Users: Brandis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HUGE BUG!!! Count Rafarch for hire! (true)

at a certain point in my game I got a fairly high relation with count rafarch, and the I came to ask him for troops, I wanted to hire the troop type just under him, but I misclicked and HE was hired!!!! He became a companion in my party, he had a few "NO STRING" dialogues though and also when I...
  2. Challenge modes!

I have some idea for A REALLY HARD GAME!!! real life: must play with first person and realistic saves! hater mode: you give yourself - relations with every faction and then fight them! cannot declare peace and no right to rule at all allowed! any other idead you can post here! berserker mode...
  3. what is a good way to extract 7z folders?

I just can't find a good program to extract 7z mods :( Help
  4. OG order of the griffon

Hail to all! :D we are the guardians of Swadia and slayers of Khergits and Rhodocks. Our banner is the 2nd banner on the first page(2 lions) Our clan tag is OG_name Our clan is also on mercenaries!
  5. Toyimotai...

hey about toyimotai why did he join the black legion? he was once a general and is now a black legion lord :D
  6. omg HARDEST MOD EVER!!!!

wow I played the mod and  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:IMPOSSIBLY HARD get killed every battle.i fought some sea raiders and i died! :twisted:i had plate mail and i died in 2 shots from searaider bow!!!!!!! GREAT MOD SOOOO HARD :D
  7. please. REVIVE THIS MOD WE CAN DO IT XDD

please this mod must revive it is the BEST mod ever if the admins want my help i can help for quest lines pm me for quest line ideas :mrgreen:
  8. error

i have a problem :( i cant istall any of the musics at all what happened :?
  9. um... is freelancer compatible with this mod

i wonder if freelancer is compatible with this mod :D it would be so fun
  10. the warband invasion

well  for sod warlords version 5 there should be a japanese invasion called the geto. there lords are shoguns and king is emperor. there troop tree is samurais on horse and horse archers also heavy footmen.
  11. a MP server...

why is there no sod multiplayer server please someone start one :)
  12. rumors D:

curiously when I talked to the horse merchant in marleons the guy said something about a saxondragon... I think?
  13. weird sarleon banner??

curiously the sarleon banner when couched is hovering :shock:!
  14. problem!!!!

i was playing and every time suddently the game crashes before the game even starts :evil: :cry: please help :(
  15. multiplayer mode...

hello just wanted to say that the multiplayer mode looks great and that computica should make the equipment for the sod factions :D
  16. !!!??? tavern in ethos

:shock:when i was playing i went in ethos tavern i was horsing around eventually i jumped off from counter near the stairs then i was in a black cellar what is going on?
  17. new classes

the admin of this mod should add new classes such as if you have other ideas post them here please :D
Back
Top Bottom