Search results for query: *

• Users: bdd458
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bdd458

NW Completed Illuminati's Saturday World Domination Linebattle and Assault (NA)

Hello! As a member of the Mount and Musket and Napoleonic Wars community for over two years now I have attended many events and have helped admin and host some in my days. However, I have never had the chance to run an event myself, and I intend to fix that! Thus I present you with...
  2. bdd458

[Guide] How to be Successful in a Regiment

So I published my guide titled "How to be Successful in a Regiment" to Steam the other evening (I was writing it while in the middle of a Linebattle you know!). So I decided that since people have had a pretty positive response to it there, I'd post it here as well. Anyway, enjoy. I would...
  3. bdd458

Need two French voices for a comedy machinima

I don't know when I'm exactly going to get this done, as I'm busy right now but I want to see if I can get two French Speakers to speak for a small role. The basic idea of the machinima is this. Two French soldiers are sitting in a field, when one says (In English) "I wonder what it is like in...
  4. bdd458

Help with changing the music

Hello,         I decided I wanted to change the music to some stuff from my personal library. However, I noticed some files are labeled as .wav and others as WAVE. As far as I know there are no differences, but does it make a difference in game? As in how often a song plays etc... And that...
  5. bdd458

Ban request

Server: NW_Offical_US_1 Name of Person: 49e_Ligne_1eSol_Rugg Offense: Sending recrutiment messages more than once a map. Solex (I think that was his name, also from the 49e) was doing the same thing. Between 4:00 and 4:30 PM EST on May 8th 2012 From reading the rules for the Official servers...
  6. bdd458

Seeing if there is interest in making a WFaS Machinima

Hello WFaS board!       After recently making a Machinima was Napoleonic Wars for school, and researching my Polish ancestry, I was thinking of making a Machinima for WFaS about the Winged Hussars. If there is enough interest, I'd love to be able to make it.
  7. bdd458

Favorite NW moment so far?

Share your favorite NW moments here. I'll start us off. I was fooling around on the 8th server with some other members and fired a mortar straight up, I was stabbed from behind and then the shell landed when I finished spawning. I spawned into my own shrapnel and killed myself. An absolute...
  8. bdd458

The Machinima Thread

Hello Taleworlds! Here is the improved Machinima thread. PM me if you want to advertise your machinima if you need people or want it in this thread. Include all information you want included with it (I.E dates, description etc...) I'll compile in here in the OP for easy access! You can also ask...
  9. bdd458

8th Regiment of Foot. [Recruiting!]

We're back to recruiting! Yay! The 8th Regiment of Foot Hello to all of those wishing to find a cool regiment to join. We are a friendly, extremely fun loving regiment that is based in North America. The only real requirements are that you speak English and love having fun. A microphone is...
  10. bdd458

8th Regiment of Foot. [Recruiting!] [Please delete old thread]

The 8th Regiment of Foot Hello to all of those wishing to find a cool regiment to join. We are a friendly, extremely fun loving regiment that is based in North America. The only real requirements are that you speak English and love having fun. A microphone is not needed, but it is recommended...
  11. bdd458

Multiplayer not working

So a friend and I wanted to start a multiplayer game. I set the server up. I went in, but for some reason I couldn't select a unit type. Does anyone else have this issue?
Back
Top Bottom