Search results for query: *

• Users: Evanovic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Evanovic

Weird lag...

I've had this 'lag' problem for a while now, since moving back into our house after it was rennovated. Here are the symptoms: Feints not fully registering (e.g. it doesn't register the block or the second attack) or registering later than they should. Some weapons in native I simply cannot...
  2. Evanovic

Ban Request: Crimsonwave and any other 88te that I missed

Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_EU_1 Name of the person causing trouble: Crimsonwave and any 88te that I missed Nature of their offense: mass-teamkilling at spawn, after spamming the chat with insults and abuse Time and date of their offense: Sep 16, 2012 @ around 8:45pm BST If...
  3. Evanovic

NW Completed Groupfighting Tournament 9 - The Argyll Crusade [FINISHED] (See results!)

Greetings folks. Groupfighting is back for some mid-summer murdering! This tournament bears tribute to one of the oldest participating teams of the tournament, Team Argyll, who only recently, after an injection of Viking power, seized the trophy for the first time in the previous Tournament...
  4. Evanovic

Ban Request - perkins

Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_EU_1 Name of the person causing trouble: perkins Nature of their offense: Mass teamkilling at spawn. Time and date of their offense: July 24th, 2012 @ 1:11pm If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: I was admining the server...
  5. Evanovic

Overhead Stab - Why it's too powerful.

Hi all, I've seen a lot of discussion about the melee lately, mostly people having some issues with the current dynamic of it all. There are some people who have made some really good analytical points that have simply been drowned in the swarm of subjective posts, and other potential...
  6. Evanovic

Unban / Ban Request

Was on MM_Official_Battle late night. I had been called because apparently there had been a troll who had been tking and delaying for an hour or so. I came at the request of 92nd_Pte_Masuku, but when I had got on the troll had left. Masuku, however, suspected that he had just changed his name...
  7. Evanovic

Ban Request - El_Emperador_Zhasen_IV

Name of the server you were on : MM_Official_Battle Name of the person causing trouble : El_Emperador_Zhasen_IV Nature of their offense : 3 consecutive TKs of 3 of us 13e players. Time and date of their offense : February 3:07am, 15th, 2012 If needed, what your relationship was to the offense...
  8. Evanovic

Ban Request - FS_Kapitan_Frons

Name of the server you were on: MM_Official_Battle Name of the person causing trouble: FS_Kapitan_Frons Nature of their offense: Serial spawn TKing Time and date of their offense: 26th Jan, 201 @ aprx 20:30 GMT If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question : I was one of the...
  9. Evanovic

Ban Request - Heisenberg

Server: MM_Official_Battle Perpetrater: Heisenberg Offense: Deliberate spawn TK then disconnect. Date/Time:  15/01/12, 4:57AM GMT My involvement: I was a witness of it. Screenshot Evidence: The TK then disconnect: Proof of it being at beginning of the round: I'd also like to add that...
  10. Evanovic

Ban Request - Lachlainn

Server: MM_Official_Battle Perpetrator: Lachlainn Offense: Spawn TKing Time/Date: 8th January, 3:00 am My position: Just a witness. Proof: He ruined a couple of people's rounds and maliciously made a TK then quit. Not a nice character to have on MM servers... :( Evan
  11. Evanovic

Ban Request - Felian

Server: MM_Official_Battle Perpetrator: Felian Nature of their offense: Deliberate Spawn TKing Time/Date: 8th January, 2:59am My position: I was merely a witness. Proof: He ruined a few rounds for a couple of people. I don't think his actions should be lightly punished... :roll: Evan
  12. Evanovic

Ban Request - 666th_General_Dead

Name of the server you were on : MM_Official_Battle Name of the person causing trouble : 666th_General_Dead Nature of their offense : Spawn TK. Completely deliberate, and whilst I was typing. Time and date of their offense : 21:45, 5th December, 2011 If needed, what your relationship...
  13. Evanovic

Lancers - Observations, Conclusions and Solutions

Hi all, Like many I believe that Lancers are an imbalanced force on the MM battlefields, rather overpowered if I may say. But the situation is not dire; there need be only some small alterations to make them fit in to the game better. This post will give an overview of my observations...
  14. Evanovic

Lancers - Debate

Accidental post, incomplete. Please delete/close thread.  :!:
  15. Evanovic

Ban Request - Cpt_Mactavish

• Location: MM_Official_Battle • Perpetrator: Cpt_Mactavish • Offence: Horrific spawn TK rampage • Time: Nov 14, 2011 @ 11:18pm GMT • Affiliations: I have no affiliation with this player. He is a random Tker. • Screenshot Evidence: As you can see, a mad TKing rampage and then he quit...
  16. Evanovic

Ban Request - Heizenbergproye

Hi admins, Here are the incident details: • Location: MM_Official_Battle Server • Perpetrator: Heizenbergproye • Details: A malicious and admittedly deliberate spawn TK. He shot me straight off from the start of the new map. He did not apologise and made out that he thought I was a different...
  17. Evanovic

Unban request - Ridiculous ban

Hi all, I've been banned from MM Official Battle by Admin Cenzii. I did not TK, I did not insult anyone, I simply disagreed with the admin . He at first wanted to ban me because I was being 'annoying' in chat - I was talking a lot and trying to get our team (Russia) to do a Militia charge...
Back
Top Bottom