georgia_flag_icon_16.png
    Nattramn
    georgia_flag_icon_16.png
    Nerr0
    TBA  
    georgia_flag_icon_16.png
    Troublemaker

4. Map Concept, thoughts please.

Awesome i really like the idea , Hope this map will succeed , Cheers!  :grin:  :grin:
  5. [MAP]Westeros

Wolfgang2.0 said:
    Hey there, getting a scene error. :L

Code:
     Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2278 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 104
    Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2687 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 1

Crashes the server when it tries to load the map.

Fixed it .
  6. [MAP]Westeros

Westeros ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Screenshots: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ King's landing Winterfell...
  7. [NC2015] Livestreams

GlorvalhirSRB said:
    Georgia ! Why didn't you tell us that you recorded your match with the USA ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKmxcM3EuM

Very interesting match, not one round was decided by flag :grin:

Yes , it was a close match , unfortunately one accident decided the fate of the whole match , on the last round , our team got split and slaughtered , that's why we lost .  :eek:  :grin:
  8. [NC2015] Week 2 - Deadline 08/02

It was a close match man , gg wp usa  :oops:
  9. [NC2015] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Nation: Georgia
    Contacts: MihaWk & Ironclad

Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:
    MihaWk1107303
    Ironclad1871931
    Ghost1849290
    Titanium1859026
    Rackel2013500
    Nattramn1856016
    Psycho1865204
    Gigi2412071
    Clockweark1846062
    Nerr01856278
    Shottson2173843
    Svaein1854741
    Cercva167013

10. NC 2015 Team Georgia.

Faebio said:
    Best team

they gonna win

damn right.
  11. Pickup Parties [EU]

Looking forward
  12. NC 2015 Team Georgia.

MihaWk Ironclad Psycho Rackel Ghost Shottson Gigi Svaein Nerr0 Titanium Nattramn Clockweark Captain MihaWk: MihaWk MihaWk
  13. PW Bannerlord

what about fps impacts ? we don't know how much it will affect fps , 225 km map is really huge
  14. [MAP] Merc. camp in GoT

which GoT map ?
  15. NA Crysis

RAILHAWK said:
    Hahaha I was just about to make this thread. Yeah I'm the persistent_colony server owner and without scripts I've only had about 10 people come on my server that don't come back. I believe it was the destruction of Avalon that led to the decline of NA players. We had finally found a server to call home that was separate from nexus. Once that went down, they was nothing for us to fall back on besides nexus and no one wanted to go back to that. Did you get your scripts from danyele, or do you have another source? Truthfully though, until the community starts working together as a whole and doesn't keep things from each other, the community is never going to get better because no one will have a chance to improve it. The only community that has broken out of this hopeless state is PW legacy because they were able to pay for scripts and later get their own scritper along with people that supported them. What if every server was given that support. PW would become way more successful and there would be no more bickering over who has scripts or not. Everyone would have a fair chance and the players would have a wide range of server types to play on without having to play on just one.
    The thing is that there was so many servers going up and down that NA players lost their hope to have a decent server to play on , and as you said we have to work as a team , and not complain about scripts or staff or how good the server is ...
  16. NA Crysis

Yea , so people , just think about it , NA is nearly dead , we need to do something , and not ***** about every new server that's been made , and do not complain about every single sh*t , every server owner is trying to get PW back to normal for now , and if you'll play on the server and in case...
  17. [New Map] Feudal Europe

Looks nice , i would be happy to see this map on a server.  :twisted:
  18. NA_Westeros_RP

One and only NA server that ill play on  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom