Search results for query: *

1. Useful tips to players

So I just updated from 1.13 and it seems like they gutted the caravan system. I used to be able to send large caravans now they only let me send small 5 item caravans. Second the trade routes i used to use no longer have enough supplies to send a caravan. and  i have yet to find a city that will allow me to caravan spice or velvet. any tips or advice on how to make money now? i am tired of following caravans across the map and making like 900 gold
    some one smarter than me should update this guide.
  2. update 1.143

So I just updated from 1.13 and it seems like they gutted the caravan system. I used to be able to send large caravans now they only let me send small 5 item caravans. Second the trade routes i used to use no longer have enough supplies to send a caravan. and  i have yet to find a city that will...
  3. 2-handed sword on horse?

yeah its on automatic but it  just waves around in the air doing nothing effective.
  4. 2-handed sword on horse?

my problem is when riding around on horse back my lance never seems to couch. this makes me sad because i used to love spending an hour just single handely riding down a army of rhodoks or nords. did they take this feature out?
    it was pretty powerful
Back
Top Bottom