Search results for query: *

1. TheGoldElite

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Oh yeah one more thing, Iron Rock is bugged for me, I CTD everytime I enter the tavern or marketplace :/
  2. TheGoldElite

Hey I'm excited about the proposed u[coming changes, but just wondering how will I know when the next update is? I keep checking this thread every now and again but Is there somewhere I can go to see the official news?
  3. TheGoldElite

Helmuth said:
    Wendek said:
    The best way I've found to get the "giant troops" so far is to free them when they're prisoners (either from enemy lords, which is the easiest at that point, either from those special bands like Alcathingy Fellowship but they're extremely hard to beat early game). Which begs the question of how do they appear at first, since some of them die instead of getting captured... but I have no idea. Playing Chaos myself and I'd certainly like to get more Heralds of Khorne, even if my coffers hate me for it. :grin:

You need to own a town or castle. Then buy the war academy improvement (cost around 12000 gold). Once completed it produces your factions giant unit at a rate of 1 per week automatically.

Chaos: Herald of Khorne
    Skaven: Rat ogre
    Sigmar empire: Warrior priest
    Lizarman: Kroxigor
    Elf: High Elf noble
    Dark elf: Dread master
    Orcs and Goblin: Troll
    Brettonia: Paladin
    Dwarf: Demon slayer
    Tombs: Ushabti
    Arabs: Sand wraith
    Pirates: Pirate ogre

Once you have created your own kingdom you can change your factions race from the camp menu and thus the units produced (even if you later become a vassal again).

TheGoldElite
    The mummy is a normal tomb unit. To get follow this evolution path:
    Risen->Skeleton spearman->Skeleton warrior->Master of arms->Tomb guard->Mummy

Ah thanks, I was referring to the Ushatbi, silly me. Thanks for clarification
  4. TheGoldElite

Guys I have some questions about the troops.... I'm playing as a vassal of the skeleton dudes, but I seem to have exhausted the supply of veteran warriors; as I can no longer get any from the castles at all. Also, how the heck do I get the 'special' troops of a faction, theres been no mention at all of how to get the giant mummies or anything :/
  5. TheGoldElite

darkdabbler said:
    TheGoldElite said:
    pch68 said:
    I found this  for people wanting to change faction colour. orc one i couldnt read properly.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1227775

Awesome mod btw  :grin:

Or just camp>take action >re-dye map :wink:

i dont have that option in that menu :sad:

Ah crap I'm probably thinking of Floris, it's usually all I play D:
  6. TheGoldElite

Harala said:
    When I started playing for Araby against Skeletons my framerate drops and even sometimes freezes for various seconds. I don't have this problem with any other race battle. I don't know if it's a skeleton problem or araby, since this is the first time I started playin with araby and encountered this much skeletons.

This is not fun  :sad: I'll try and adjust the video options but it's weird that I have this problem only with this kinds of battles.

I'm playing as skeletons :smile: They aren't very impressive without the cavlary, honestly it's the infantry are really bad until the fourth tier, tier one has no shields, tier 2 and 3 have only spears and are utterly useless. The archers and the high tier cav are decent though.

But anyway, just wanted to share you can make tons of money running salt from Lashiek up to the High elfs across the stream; buy at around 50gold and sell at 220 :smile:
  7. TheGoldElite

Nameless Warrior said:
    Floriano said:
    Nameless Warrior said:
    Eventually defeated faction lords should disappear, we just haven't got around to doing that yet.

Great story Cladorfax, sounds like an exciting campaign. Good to hear some new wars were being declared in your game, we hope to improve the war mechanics in the next update.

An apology to orc fans and maybe one reason why your own personal armies may not seem as strong as they should. The orc top tier troop was accidentally left off of the troop tree. The veteran black orc is supposed to upgrade to the black orc boss. This has been fixed in the next update.
    I am making some changes to the armies in the next update. Most notably the best troops are going to be a higher level than they are now with a larger level gap between them and a little less numerous. A few troops have been switched around and some troop stat improvements across all the armies.

Great change. How will this "new" top tier compare to the special troops? Will they still be stronger, or more similar in power? Will the hard to get part affect lords too?

The special troops will still be considerably better. The normal sized specials may be a bit closer skill wise but not quite and not in equipment and definitely not defensively due to the extra wounds (hit points) the specials have.

Rabh said:
    Do you have an ETA? Like a week or so?

Can't say for sure but I reckon it will be at least 2 and a half weeks.

Good news :smile: One thing you might wanna look at is the Lizard men ranged units; I swear the lvl1 ranged are superior to top level ranged in practice; the range is shorter even than javelins and when the enemy is in range they will rarely fire just fidgit about D:
  8. TheGoldElite

pch68 said:
    I found this  for people wanting to change faction colour. orc one i couldnt read properly.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1227775

Awesome mod btw  :grin:

Or just camp>take action >re-dye map :wink:
  9. TheGoldElite

boskoz said:
    TheGoldElite said:
    kanzy said:
    I have a problem in my game in that all factions are in peace, after the intial wars stopped the truce period has been long, even though in the faction notes its listed in days, its actually weeks and I don't know whats causing this, for example it says that empire has TRUCE with Chaos that will end in 35 Days, Its been almost 150 days and the truce is still on and still has 20+ days left.

Is there a way to change faction stance? because I really have nothing to do except hunt bandits/trolls or just pick fights with random lords which is not a good idea when you are part of a faction.

Yeah there never seems to be any war for me; and when there is war it's really far away and we never see conflict. I've seen bretons fight the empire, and the goblins had a brief fight with the dwarfs buts that all. Considering it's warhammer  think there should be much more hostility between the factions, particulary some should hate each other alot more such as elfs, dwarfs vs goblins etc.

For both of you, reach your main Mount&Blade Warband folder,
    go into Modules,
    go into Warsword Conquest,
    open up the simple_triggers.txt,
    look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in one line),
    change it to the number 24 and save.

I was stucked in an infinite world peace as well, and then I have tons of wars after that trick suggested to me by a friend.
    I take no resposibility, do that at your own risk

If anyone have something to add, tell us.

Well I had a look and I can't find any number 384s beginning any lines. I do get wars and such; just doesn't seem to be enough
  10. TheGoldElite

kanzy said:
    I have a problem in my game in that all factions are in peace, after the intial wars stopped the truce period has been long, even though in the faction notes its listed in days, its actually weeks and I don't know whats causing this, for example it says that empire has TRUCE with Chaos that will end in 35 Days, Its been almost 150 days and the truce is still on and still has 20+ days left.

Is there a way to change faction stance? because I really have nothing to do except hunt bandits/trolls or just pick fights with random lords which is not a good idea when you are part of a faction.

Yeah there never seems to be any war for me; and when there is war it's really far away and we never see conflict. I've seen bretons fight the empire, and the goblins had a brief fight with the dwarfs buts that all. Considering it's warhammer  think there should be much more hostility between the factions, particulary some should hate each other alot more such as elfs, dwarfs vs goblins etc.
  11. TheGoldElite

Mods with Largest troop trees

There are...other mods??? :grin:
  12. TheGoldElite

destroying bandits of a kind?

Yeah I found it a bi OTT, so I went o TweakMB and changed the respawn timer from 1 day to 3 days; this seemed to have a massive effect and soon enough it was just manhunters roaming and some straggler bandits. I turned it back to 2 days instead, this seems rather balanced; yes armies can build up, but they dont amass instantly. I suggest you try TweakMB; it fixes so much wrong with the game (I think the relation rewards for village quests are ridiculous, cattle is very very expensive for example, so I turned up the quest rewards and it seems fair; just use it to make the game fair :grin: )

TL;DR - TweakMB is a life saver.
  13. TheGoldElite

Last man standing in a kingdom, stuck D:

Ah right I'll use it next time, in the end i snuck into towns alone to pick up the money, it was the rest of it that was hard!
  14. TheGoldElite

Taking a castle is easier said than done when all the factions are at peace, my announcement board which is normally a wall of white text is completely dead! I guess I'll start wearing away at one of the castles :S

Ach it's not going well, I can't make any impact on even the weakest castle!
  15. TheGoldElite

Hey so I was a nord lord, then I quit to start my own faction. This was a bit too early in game and I ended up losing it so I went back to the Nords. However they got wiped out, and I am the only remaining lord. We have no lands and the king and all other lords is missing. I can't find any way...
  16. TheGoldElite

Missing king/liege

I'm at day 600, lvl 27, got about 250-300 men tops; mid level; Can hardly take anywhere tbh, especially when we aren't at war since the liege gets REALLY mad when you declare war for him... But where the hell is he anyway!?!??!
  17. TheGoldElite

Missing king/liege

No :/

Also I'm currently marshal but there are only two lords, and they are only capable of retaining 90 troops each so they aren't much help
  18. TheGoldElite

Missing king/liege

No one has seen my liege in a year, and we have no land. What can I do? Travellers don't know where he is! We're not even at war
  19. TheGoldElite

Minus rent values

Hey I'm playing as a lord in Gwynedd, seeing as I live there. However our lands got raped and now we have no home; but still I persevere! Anyway; nagging problem is that Din Gonwy should be giving a rent of 100 per acre, I have a lot of acres, but I get -1000 every fortnight, and yes I lose the...
  20. TheGoldElite

Brytenwalda Issue.

my comp is newish, and it is abit slow, trust it's done now? about 5 windows at once xD?
Back
Top Bottom