Search results for query: *

1. mikerolf1

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

I respectfully request TweakMB be made compatible with ACOK 1.0. Thank you. :grin:
  2. mikerolf1

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

fuzzyballs said:
    mikerolf1 said:
    I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I can't find an answer.

What do those cross-like symbols next to the names of some Towns and Forts mean?

towns have normal names
    fortresses have that symbol, a way to keep them apart

I see! Thank you for a quick and polite answer.
  3. mikerolf1

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I can't find an answer.

What do those cross-like symbols next to the names of some Towns and Forts mean?
  4. mikerolf1

Peasant recruiting.

Shamble said:
    Here is some tweak

Thank you, that is what I needed.
  5. mikerolf1

Peasant recruiting.

splofot said:
    You can join a faction pretty fast, so there shouldn't be much fuzz about it? Or do you not want to join?

I will eventually, I would just like to operate independently for a wile. That would be easier if I could recruit and train Peasants instead of hiring mercs.
  6. mikerolf1

Peasant recruiting.

Right now, you are limited to recruiting 12 peasants, until you join a Faction. This is really anoying. Is there any way to increase this limit? I tried TweakMB, but it does not have an option to modify this value. Thanx.
  7. mikerolf1

Warband 1.143

Thanks, problem solved.
  8. mikerolf1

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

mikerolf1 said:
    This Mod looks great but... is it compatible with Diplomacy 4.2?

Also, is there a version of this Mod for Warband 1.143?
  9. mikerolf1

SP Native Custom Commander v1.396 for Warband 1.165+ (source code included)

This Mod looks great but... is it compatible with Diplomacy 4.2?
  10. mikerolf1

Warband 1.143

TY for the fast reply!
  11. mikerolf1

Warband 1.143

Hi All. I have Warband on Steam, version 1.153. However, this version has bugs, and is less compatible with my favorite mods, like Diplomacy. Is there a way to LEGALY (no cracks or waerz) download a non-Steam copy of 1.143? It seems to be the most stable version, and most mods seem designed...
  12. mikerolf1

Suggestions

Diplomacy is the Best Warband Mod, IMHO.  :grin:

However, it is missing one thing.... a custom Troop Tree for the Player's Faction. Your own troops, recruitable only by you when you make your own Kingdom.

That's my suggestion.
  13. mikerolf1

Companions

Thank you gents.
  14. mikerolf1

Companions

Hi all. I notice this mod pack includes a feature that gives companions unique banners; I would like to add that feature only to my game. I find it really annoying when I make my companions vassals, and they choose a banner allready in use by another lord. Could someone please point me to were...
  15. mikerolf1

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

TweakMB is a great tool. Thank you for your effort.

I have found one small bug. When I modify the relationship gain for the "Troublesome Bandits" Guildmaster quest, It does'nt work. I tried changing it from 2 to 5, but when I do the quest, I still get only +2 relation.

I am using Warband 1.143 & Diplomacy 4.1

Edit: would someone be kind enough to post a link to the previous version of TweakMB, compatible with Diplomacy 3.3.2? TY.
Back
Top Bottom