Search results for query: *

• Users: Falrinth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Falrinth

Youtube claims that NW soundtrack doesnt belong to the game's authors.

Is that true? I have created a movie about NW's melee combat with the ending where im using the music straight from the game (its in the folder "music"and its called "hummel_rondo.ogg"). Youtube says its: "Hummel, Johann Nepomuk-Rondo In E Flat-Extreme Music" and the copyright owner "AdRev for...
  2. Falrinth

Any guide how to aim at greater distances?

Im always confused at great distances when i have to aim... I dont know how much the bullet drops and how high should i aim :/ Anyone know some good guide, movie perhaps?
  3. Falrinth

The "spear" (including lance, bayonets) stabs with spins should be fixed.

The unnaturally, fast turning spins with melee weapons using common spear mechanic should be fixed the way that its impossible to turn quick while stabbing... For all players but those who like the unnaturally high spins where they dont even see enemy and just spins blindly like crazy to get...
  4. Falrinth

Cant get as good visuals from NW as i got in Warband. (the blur glow overlay)

edit: To not mislead you by the first post i decided to update it: I remember i had great visuals in Warband and Fire and Sword... I cant get it in NW. Im talking about nice screen overlay. In photoshop you get it by blurring the duplicated image and setting blend mode to "Screen". You can see...
  5. Falrinth

how do you aim mortar in this game Oo

We should have some mortar HUD for that
  6. Falrinth

Fence seems to be bugged... cant construct it after placing it on ground...

The "construct" bar doesnt even pop up edit: i was able to construct it only when the wall got destroyed and it floated in the air a bit... i think the construction placement is to low so it clips trough ground and becomes unbuildable destroyable...
  7. Falrinth

Music buffs?

Which instrument gives what buffs? I have seen some reload and melee icons on gameplay videos but still dotn know which thing gives what and how does it work. I would love to know how big are the specific buffs and what exactly flag increase? swing speed? damage? whats the range of the aura and...
  8. Falrinth

Strange video problem... cant run high graphics with HDR etc...

In settings i have only off and low settings for HDR and all the other things like DoF i have enabled but in game it doesnt work... looks like game on low... I have had very nice graphics in warband and F&S... dont know why it doesnt work in NW...
  9. Falrinth

If i buy NW on taleworlds website will it be patched via steam?

I have warband on steam, but i would like to buy it from taleworlds estore cause steam have way over the top price for it. The question is: Will i still get live updates to warband and NW trough steam?
  10. Falrinth

Melee in this game

Ok i give up... Whenever i want to be good at melee in this game (practise some fencing) im being frustrated to the limits... I see such a random and unpredictable and wierd looking things my enemies do that i just cannot block them by intuition... SO i figure people dont defence in this game...
  11. Falrinth

Would you like to be an admin on our server?

Hey. Since there is shortage of active, big servers, lets create here lists of people willing to host servers together to split the costs and bring some quality servers to choose from for every F&S player. If you would like to host servers with someone else then write where are you from and...
  12. Falrinth

Why dont you (Taleworlds) create some decent servers for your freaking game?

There is literally 1 active server in europe (excluding all "max 10 players" limit ones). Its active only becouse it have players limit set to "200" and it barely can handle 50 with lag making horseback fighting a nightmare. Its no pleasure to play this game anymore in such condition. You should...
  13. Falrinth

Stuttering problem

Hello. I have recently reinstalled F&S and im suffering from wierd stuttering. I have v-sync enabled, port forwarded and still it stutters like crazy. I have never had such problem before. I have smooth fps just with freaking stuttering of the screen - feels like contant lag but it cant be lag...
  14. Falrinth

Siege server config.

Ok after battling with captain team deathmatch on my server im abandoning it for the Siege sake. And naturally with this title nothing is working properly in server configuration. The default config files have non-working parameters + they lack a lot of them. So here are my questions: 1. Why...
  15. Falrinth

Why limiting admins free choice of respawn period?

Hello. I have set respawn period on my server to 60 and insetad of 60 seconds its 5 seconds now... is there a maximum respawn period you can set? (WHY?!) I guess its 30 seconds? Thats pretty lame that there is a limitation for such thing. Why not allowing admins set their server the way they...
  16. Falrinth

Bow balance suggestion.

Hello. I understund that horse archers are ment to imitate the skilled horse archers known from history. But as we all know they are overpowered and to easy to own enemies. Major issue is the accuracy. Even the cheapest bow is to accurate. All bows but the best one should be less accurate if we...
  17. Falrinth

modifying captain team deathmatch?

Hello. Is there a way to modify captain team deathmatch so Ai soldiers dont give money and points for enemy that kills them? A server mod that woudlnt make game incompatible to players with original fire and sword?
  18. Falrinth

Captain Team Deathmatch hotfix needed.

Hello. Me and people playing on my ctdm server loving the concept of that mode, but as soon as they realise what i have realised the fun vanishes... There is no point buying soldiers if not for the look of it. Atm buying units in captain game is nerfing your own team -> giving gold and points...
  19. Falrinth

Modify captain tdm, server side?

Is there a way to modify prices for weapons and troops for captain team deathmatch? I would like to make some balancing on my server cause some stuff is clearly overpowered. What can be modified without making server not visible on list for people with marked "compatible version"?
  20. Falrinth

Shooting while riding - how to

Hello. While i have already managed to learn how to hit moving targets while being stationary i still cannot learn how to shoot while im moving... Figured out bullets do have travel time, but do they inherit my speed when im riding? Should i shoot before my crosshair gets to the target? p.s...
Back
Top Bottom