Search results for query: *

1. Team United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Hello, I've decided to go ahead and give a hand to you Brits this year round, assuming it's not too late. For those of you who don't know me, I play Cavalry, but can do alright with a sword on foot, but don't rely on it by any stretch.

Fozzy, another Brit Wolfpack, also expressed interest, should you want another.
  2. Native Completed [MCC] Multi Clan Campaign

This sounds amazing c:
  3. The Wolfpack Clan

Either that or cake.

4. The Wolfpack Clan

Complete and utter support for any foot troop who may be in danger, regardless of risk to the rider, and dashing good looks?
  5. The Wolfpack Clan

Dear wolfpack.

WTF, this clearly has to be the dumbest person I've ever seen. Why did you let such a incompetent fool in your clan?

:C

Where's the love Blead.
  6. Increased ping on specific servers - Help?

I'm getting pings of about 60 - 80 higher on certain Warband servers (IG, both Wolfpack servers, Nditions, ZHG, but not ENL, and most others). I've checked my router, wireless adapter, background programmes, any files installed alongside the game e.g. the ENL Admin mod, banner packs, and none of...
  7. The Wolfpack Clan

Golradir: Only 1793 kills away from #1 spot on the ranks D:

Not a chance Gol, that's my spot :wink:
  8. The Wolfpack Clan

Greed I want your Cat :c

Can I has Kitty?
  9. The Wolfpack Clan

Agreed.

DEATHBALL TO THE DEATH.
  10. The Wolfpack Clan

Liezz Nom, I'm the true Nom!
  11. [90 v.s. 90 Battle] - UK Team Recruitment and Information

Heh, more wolves.
    In-Game Name: Wolfpack_Nomsterify
    Contact Details: Steam+TW - Nomsterify
    Primary Class: Cavalry
    Secondary Class: Infantry
    Interest in Leading: Nope
    Confirmation of Ability to Attend: Almost certainly
  12. The Wolfpack Clan

The player list on the front page is a tad outdated :razz:
  13. warband keeps crashing

Just reinstalled, that seems to have solved my connection problem completely, try that ^^

Unfortunately, sound's still not working :neutral:
  14. warband keeps crashing

I'm getting similar issues. Played the game for ages, and suddenly in the past 3 days, when I enter Native servers it crashes. It's fine when I enter MM servers funnily enough though.

I also have a PC that should play it at full graphics no problem, and has done until the day before yesterday. I'm going to reinstall it, see if that works, I'll post if it does.

My sound also doesn't work on Warband ever since I started using TS3 as well, if anyone has any idea what's going on there.
  15. Great new patch!

Another thing, that I'm sure you're aware of, is the problem with pikemen and especially pike milltia, never using or even owning a pike.
  16. Great new patch!

Is there any chance of a Warband port for the mode?
  17. Great new patch!

Hello, if you are talking about the latest patch for F&S then I don't see how you can be so positive almost.

First of all, I'd like to say I love Mount and Blade, I've been addicted since the first one, and have clocked up well over 200 hours of Warband on Steam.

And from the first release of Captain Co-op, I was incredibly happy. It added an amazing new game mode, if a tad difficult. But since the latest patch (1.143) It's become almost Painfully easy. Previous, it was beyond rare to meet someone who'd completed the mode. I'd only made it to the end once (Wave 30 is the final wave, at wave 31 it changes map) and got to around Vet wave 8 or a 9 only a few times. And that was the beauty of it. The challenge, to complete it with so much difficulty. But I must say, the patch has made it way too easy.

I played about 3 games on the new patch, and I think it was the first of the three, we made it to wave 30, almost without a problem. This really surprised me, and it surprised me as well to see that the highest number of troops we squared up against (20 person server, FFellows) was 140. Now, compared to the previous 250 winged Hussars we'd had to face, it was a walk.

If you could please, find a middle ground on the difficulty for Captain Co-op, so that you don't have to hide on a roof to pass a round, but you can't just run in with your troops and dominate.

Also, aside from my small rant, since the patch crouch wasn't consistently working on the mode, it seemed to work, until I attacked each wave, after which it didn't, but maybe that's my keyboard.
    Besides the difficulty, the mode is amazing, and it is a welcome addition to the game modes.

Sorry for Hijacking your thread xD, And the very last thing I have to say; Please port Captain Co-op onto Warband :grin:
Back
Top Bottom