Search results for query: *

1. Warband crashing

RareMetanic said:
    Hey, i just brought the game and seems to have "had" the same problem as all of you people. Same thing, game crashes after the two intro videos and Running Windows 7 64bit :sad:. This may be a bug that came with patch 1.143 i think. While looking through other topics i didn't find any solution that worked for this problem unfortunately, but tried randomly changeing options in the configure menu and when i  unchecked the "Load textures on demand" box the game works perfectly somehow :grin:. Hope this works out for the rest of out ♥

This didn't work for me but thank you for posting it and having it help someone else.  :smile:
  2. Warband crashing

Warband started crashing about a week ago when patch 1.143 was put in. The game crashes after the Paradox and TaleWorlds openings.  I am using windows 7 64bit. If anyone can help that would be great.
  3. Crashing

I bought Warband about a week ago and have got 23 hours in. Then today I tried to play then would crash after the Paradox and Taleworlds openings.  I have tried everything besides using a different client besides steam, and nothing works. Lucky Mount and Blade still works the expansions are the only things not working. Oh and my os is Window 7 64 bit.
Back
Top Bottom