Search results for query: *

1. besterich27

Unexpected end of archive

I've tried re-downloading 5 times now and it keeps saying that. Tried using it anyway, crashes. Downloading from the official link from the official post, nexusmods, http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3710/? Would be extremely grateful for any help! Edit: Worked now, apparently it is...
  2. besterich27

What is the latest 2.55 version compatible with?

1.153, 1.158 or 1.160?
  3. besterich27

Payment options

I am very annoyed that the only payment options available need a credit or a debit card. I would love it if it was possible to buy with something like xsolla, buying instantly with your bank account. If xSolla would get added as a payment option I would start throwing money at you ASAP, but as...
  4. besterich27

Grandmaster Quest

I have done forum searches, havent found anything except a thread where a guy got no answer asking the same question. I have literally checked every town on the map. I just got sick of it and used cheats, teleporting my way across Pendor. No results. Everyone tells me "I wouldnt know anything...
  5. besterich27

How to make custom patrols

Been loving this mod, spent more hours on this than I have on most games that you buy for 60 bucks. After travelling around for ages, fighting battles for prestige for a loooong time, I now have 150~ Shadow Legion Centurions. I collected them to make a patrol for my kingdoms war-ridded parts...
  6. besterich27

Dorf' Model

First of all, awesome mod! Anyways, it would be nice if it was possible to make Dwarves more stumpy. Right now they are just shorter, but it would be great if you could make it so that they are also wider. I can obviously play without it, it's an awesome mod and alot of fun, but my nitpicking...
  7. besterich27

Issues with Remus

First of all, Thank You Perisno devs! Awesome mod, spectacular fun! One of the best mods I have ever played For MB:WB! That aside, I have an issue with Remus in a quest. He tells his awesome story (props to the guy who wrote that) and then tells you to deliver a message to a count, but I missed...
  8. besterich27

"Brigand" class too easy?

It may just be me, but it feels like even on mommy difficulity the brigand class is way too easy. You just bump your intelligence/charisma {whichever one bumped your party size} and get the 40 stacks of bandits with PISTOLS from the tavern, then raid, then bump INT and charisma, then get 40...
  9. besterich27

Paladin build help?

Hello there everyone :) Not quite a newbie to the mod, but I have been playing mostly warriors and/or archers. And I would like to play as a Holy Paladin for the Order of the Blazing Hand, yet I have NO idea how to do a paladin build. Any tips are very welcome :)
  10. besterich27

Re-moved.

Re-moved.
  11. besterich27

What are Rhodoks good in?

Well, i have been trying to figure out what are Rhodoks good in, Like, Vaegir's have epic archers, while their infantry and cavalry is... not so good :P And, Swadians got rocking hell cavalry, while everything else is not so good. Nords got rocking Infantry, and not so good everything else...
  12. besterich27

[Group]The Western Hunters [Kind of outlaw, kind of legal] *RECRUITING*

The Western Hunters                                                                     We Are Recruiting!                                                                                                                                  ...
  13. besterich27

Post your best Shot Difficulity hits!

Hello, im a huge fan of muskets and bows. So i decided that why not share our best shot difficulitys? Post both, pistols/muskets/rifles and bows. I extremely love ranged stuff, so lets see who is the best! My best musket hit, is about 13 shot difficulity, and bow about 6-8. So please, post here!
Back
Top Bottom