Search results for query: *

• Users: Kaapo
  • Order by date
  1. Question about high tier troops

Ok I'll do that, thanks
  2. Question about high tier troops

This might be a dumb question, I don't know, but in any case I can't find an answer for it. I've played the mod for about a week now and, in my first game, am a vassal of the nords. Yet I've noticed I can't upgrade my troops to become very good - that's to say, I can't upgrade my king's...
  3. Own faction hostile

I wanted to become a polish noble since I love winged hussars, and following the storyline I got up until the quest to capture a swedish soldier without problems. But then, after having been given that quest, the polish king got himself captured and I had to wait for about 2 weeks before he was...
  4. Simple guide for Polish storyline

I was stuck for some time at the quest to capture a swedish soldier, and thus warsaw was captured back by the poles before I could finish it. Now I have the warsaw quest and its owned by poland... so what now?
  5. Some questions

Thanks, as to the khan he appeared back in bakhchisaray a few days later, I was a little hasty...

But I can't just go conquering castles now, since crimea isn't at war with anyone. Also, I temporarily conquered sich and kiev alone while the war endured, and in both cases the king only gave me 1200 thalers - even though I didn't even have any fiefs at all in those situations (a few days later he gave me a village near the town instead).
  6. Some questions

I've only played fire and sword for a week or two and haven't played the other games at all, and now, having joined up with the crimeans I'm running into some problems I can't find a solution for in either google or the local search. (I'm using the latest version) 1. Could someone explain how...
Back
Top Bottom