Search results for query: *

1. LordFalcon666

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Captain Lust said:
    ...if there is anything we showed that you aren't quite sure about, now would be a very good time to ask a question...
    Obviously, I am also expecting a whole load of questions about things we didn't show or say and that's fine! :grin:
    Cheers,
    Frank

- You showed some nice killing in the videos. Specially the bow-kill got my attention. Can you tell us something about the death-animations, ragdoll-effects and behaviour of arrows in bannerlord? I really loved how arrows and bolts stuck whereever you hit (specially in shields and people). I also like to kick Peoble down fortress walls  :twisted:

- Will there be Kicking (or something alike)?
    - Will there be chamber-blocking? [The thingy where you can block an attack with a timed counter attack]
    - Will there be reflected arrows? (like from steel-shields or helmets? [huge calculation in massive battles i suppose])

- Can i custom-paint my clothing or choose the decoration of my horse? I mean... i'm a Lord, and that is not a too exclusive request, aye?

- I really like how i caputre enemy lords and they thank me for letting them go, but honestly, it's a WAR and i want to execute them [Hang or Behead]. Do you have some things in mind to permanently take out a lord? Maybe bring them to your king an ask to trial him - if he as plundered too much and/or killed to much civilians, he is held responsible and ordered to be executed... or something in that direction...?

- Addition for prisoners, can i torture them for intel or extra money - on the cost of honour of course? [yeah, please no visuals, just an option in the prison menue maybe]

- Will you add an option for a hardcore-mode? (Permadeath, restricted to 100% damage and maximum AI, option to kill captured lords,... unique steam archievements...)

- What is the current target for maximum battle size (Sum of all present battlefield units) managable on a medicore system
    - How is the relation of battlefields in size compared to Warbands [normal wilderness battles, not specials like sieges on towns]

- Tell us something about blood and other hitting effects. Will there be some blood effects? (nothing too gruesome of course). But i hope for a lot more than getting red fog on my clothing and weapon. A Little splotch of blood for confirmation of arrow hits, a little pool of blood under dead units. Maybe Cut's on Cloth-Armor. Dents in Metal?... reasonable amount of small sparks when hitting sword on sword or blocking an arrow with a shield? What do you have in mind in that direction?

- Multiplayer-Maps! I guess you will have some very creative ideas for new Battle and Siege maps. But just because something is old doesn't make it bad. Will there be a comeback for some maps as a polished Bannerlord-Version? (like Arena was quite popular i think, for Deathmatches, and i personally liked that village with the harbour very much...)

- Multiplayer-Gamemodes. Just plain, what have you planned (doesn't matter if they make it all in the final version)? Battle, DM, TDM, CTF?, Siege,  Battle-Siege [kind of Base-defense with dead is dead for the round], King of the hill? Army-Battle? (every player get's a small band of NPC's to command),...

- What had you planned but thrown out because you realised it's either stupid or unpractical? Make us laugh! :smile:

- Most important for me (but i think that answer can only reflect a personal opinion not a technical statement): Is the weapon feeling as good as in M&B / Warband (or even better)? Does it react in a way that makes you feel like you are direct responsible for the weapon with the mouse?
  2. LordFalcon666

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

illumenatye said:
    The last thing i want to mention is the lack of ragdolls. I hope they were just disabled in the demo, because i've seen no ragdolls since the august 2015 gameplay.

Ah on that i'll advise you to look a bit closer on the video [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FbV0ovjHAg ] where the character shown fights a little band of looters in the woods, near on the start.  At 10:03 he bashes his last melee and than goes for a bowman. This one get's a headshot at 10:12 and it really looks awesome. Could be wrong, but the movement of the head looks (for me as a noob) like a mix of death-animation + ragdoll falling and there may even be a hint of "force of the arrow" on this Head/neck before the body gives in and slumps to it's eternal resting place. Anyway, a very satisfying reaction without overdone blood (could be a bit more blood overall for my taste though). Hope the comment is useful to you, even is no proof for anything :smile:

3. LordFalcon666

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

That PC-Gamer Video really makes up for the very long post intervals on the developer blog page.
    Definitly put the game from my "let's see where it goes" to "buy at release" list. Hope they still have managed to keep this weapon feeling and speed-boni. Love how fast the swords and axes respond to mouse movement in warbands. It makes me feel like actually beeing skillfull instead of just clicking and watching the show.

I really hope the clothing in the game is as diverse as the cultures and tavern/city architecture look in the Video. I love to have a lot of choices when it comes to outfitting my character.  Like that shown Sword-Smithing - brilliant feature! Give that developer a Cookie!. Hope they will adapt that to armor-smithing too, to - maybe - recolour all leather parts in brown-red-green-black leathery-tones and all cloth parts in any other colour. (maybe even get a smith to burnish platemail so one can have silver or black shades, maybe opt to plate the mail with brass to get golden accents... so much possibility in individualization.)

Most important part for me in Warbands was the clan-war part. I really really really hope they add something above the standard of the normal "battle" mode to Bannerlord, so the making of Clanwars and Tournaments is going to be easier. It would be brilliant if some easy adjustments could be made like saving weapon and armor choices and naming them [temporarily just for the one battle] so the leader can pre-set a few combinations like "melee, ranged, cav" so all the other players have an option (no need) to just click once instead of all trying to memorize what to bring per faction for all classes and manically clicking... maybe a feature to save each round stat automaticly as a screenshot, so it can be reviewed if a server crashes,... Ah... nothing more thrilling than a Battle between Clan's on good terms who want to destroy each others ego and hearing the insults echoing over teamspeak - it's like music xD Now i want to bash something with a sword  :iamamoron:

I really can't wait to hear something about Multiplayer... i don't expect a persistent world or other human lords on my worldmap, though.

Hmm Back to warbands and Floris Mod ^.^
  4. LordFalcon666

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Very nice Blogpost ! :smile:
    Hope to read more soon(er than 4 months, even if only a screenshot of work in progress ^.^)

Just one thing from me as "hope you do"... Don't eff up the Combat system. Make it as good looking as you seem fit, but if it feels sluggish as War of the roses or Chivalry, it would be sad.
    I like the Warbands fast response on the melee system attacking and blocking. It adds a flavour of skill to the game :smile:

Kind regards

LF666
  5. LordFalcon666

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

-Permanent death (if you don't surrender fast enough) would be a nice feature for, let's say, "Hardcore mode" , i can only sympethise with that idea.
    Maybe something like that could even be integrated in some kind of small multiplayer-progression/ladder mode, where equipment can be earned, but death means loosing all.

-New MP-modes would be nice too. Like a "Gungame-Battle" where you spawn every round you killed an enemy, with a better weapon, with the goal to be the first to kick someone to death (which would be the last level, to win the mode and than mapchange). Not authentic, but surely something to attract the masses... Or a tournament mode with randomgenerated duell-partners in arenas.

- Hacking your enemies bodyparts away is a nice idea but would lead to a higher age-rating. See Chivalry with the PEGI of 18.
    So, from a sales-viewpoint, it's quite a bad idea (but i trust in the modding community  :twisted:) And there is the decision Gore vs. Battlesize. Hacked bodyparts must use some kind of physix = cpu usage. I'd rather prefere 200 more fighers in the field for the performance down, than seeing arms and legs fly... well... mostly... in the long run... after beeing very sadistic for a while.
  6. LordFalcon666

Warband Serveranbieter [Vergleich]

Serveranbieter: MarkMods
    Internetseite: http://www.markmods.com/gameserverhosting/Mount%20and%20Blade%20Warband/
    Serverstandort: Deutschland // variiert [6 Zentren, 2 alleine dieses Jahr neu dazu gekommen]
    Max. Slotanzahl: 210
    Preise: 0,14 - 0,50 € pro Slot, je nach Slotzahl und Zahlungsintervall (schöne Tabelle auf der Seite!)
    Support: Mail via Formular über deren Homepage
    Punktezahl: 4

Meinung: Solides Preis/Leistungsverhältnis, man bemüht sich Probleme schnell zu lösen, wenn mal eines auftaucht, sehr Freundlicher Kontakt IN ENGLISCH, Kompetente Mitarbeiter.
  7. LordFalcon666

[Clan] Ritter des Phönix

Sehr geehrte Leser,

wir, die Ritter des Phönix, stellen zum 01.08.2012 den Betrieb unserer Homepage www.rp-clan.de, des Teamspeak als auch Gameservers "rp_Battleserver" im Zuge der Clanauflösung ein. Es werden keine neuen Bewerbungen angenommen.

Wir werden zukünftig vermutlich zum Großteil im Forum und im Teamspeak unseres Partner-Clans iT [INDESTRUCTIBLE TEAM] zu erreichen sein.

Wir danken für eure regelmäßigen Besuche unserer Homepage und die vielen Stunden Spaß die wir in Warbands hatten und auch in zukunft noch haben werden - Man sieht sich auf den Schlachtfeldern! :vampire:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

gez.png
  8. LordFalcon666

Was tun gegen reiter ? + welche waffe taugt gegen schild ?

Das hängt auch ein bisschen von deinem persönlichem Skill ab, als auch von den Reitern.

Im Zweifelsfall reiten die dich einfach solange mit erhobenem Schild um, bis du tot bist. Die besten Pferde machen schon ein wenig Schaden.

Wenn sie unvorsichtig sind, kannst du evtl. gezielt einen Schuss landen, während der Reiter mit der Lanze ausholt.

Wenn du sehr geschickt bist, eventuell auf einen der "wendenden" Reiter zielen und ihm in den Rücken schießen, sofern noch Zeit ist, bevor dich ein anderer Reiter angreift.

Sofern du in Gruppe Spielst, würde ich versuchen mit Ausweichen und Blocken (Manuell, das Schild brauchst du vielleicht noch zum Nahkampf) in Richtung meiner Teammitglieder zu gelangen. Wenn du partou nicht stirbst wird einer vielleicht nervös und macht einen Fehler :wink:

Was die Waffen gegen Kav angeht - meine persönliche Wahl fällt auf "möglichst Lang und Spitz" :wink: Ein Kriegsspeer ist schon ok gegen Kav einzusetzen, eine Rhodok-Pike oder ein Swadia-Ahlspieß sind natürlich optimal auf Distanz (Bei 2-Hand Waffe aufpassen, wenn feindliche Bogenschützen in der nähe sind). Der Sarranid-Bambusspeer ist auch nicht übel.

Was das Schildschreddern angeht, auf deine Beschreibung passt die "Berdysch". Lang, relativ schnell, guter Schaden gegen Schilde. Aber manuell Blocken muss man trotzdem können  :wink:
  9. LordFalcon666

[Clan] Orden des Phoenix

ReneKB said:
    Und wenn schon, rp hat kein Patent auf irgendwelche Ränge bzw. Namens/Titel Konstellationen.
    Diesen Punkt gebe ich dir voll und ganz Recht.

Naja, wenn dauernd unser Name fällt gebe ich mal unseren Senf dazu  :mrgreen:

+1
    Eine Namens/Rang/Tag-Kombinationen kann kein Clan "besitzen". Es gibt seit Jahren Clans, in zig verschiedenen Spielen, irgendwann sind die Kombinationen ohnehin ausgelutscht oder bestimmte setzen sich als "besonders übersichtlich" oder "besonders ansprechend" durch :wink:

Ich gleiches Gilt für claninterne Ränge oder sogar für die Tags an sich (auch wenn es sicher keinen Clan gibt, der sich einen gleich geschriebenen Tag mit einem anderen freiwillig teilen möchte)

Das einzige was wirklich sträflich ist, ist euer Logo. Das scheint mir von http://www.sticken24.com/?designbeispiele,38 geklaut... und sofern das der Fall ist: Das geht garnicht!  :evil: Ein Banner sollte selbstgemacht sein und die Eigenständigkeit des Clans ausdrücken. Ein Logo mit dem sich die Member identifizieren können, dass in gewisser Weise einmalig ist. Auf das man stolz sein kann.

Wenn das einer mit meinen Grafiken machen würde, würde ich umgehend eine Abmahnung vom Anwalt schreiben lassen :twisted:

Freundliche Grüße

rp_LordFalcon666_Gt
  10. LordFalcon666

[Clan] Orden des Phoenix

Na dann auch von den Rittern des Phönix ein herzliches Wilkommen in der Community.
    Ich schließe mich da IceNoVa einmal an, wenn dem Phönix schande gemacht wird, gibt es Gruppenkeile  :mrgreen: (das gilt für uns ja genauso)

Ich würde mich freuen, wenn wir einmal einen kleinen Funwar zusammen machen könnten :wink: Phönix gegen Phönix wird sicher ein schöner warmer Feuerball zur Freude aller - egal wie es aus geht  :wink:

Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung

Freundliche Grüße

rp_LordFalcon666_Gt
  11. LordFalcon666

[Clan] Ritter des Phönix

Im übrigen haben wir derzeit wieder Plätze frei, nachdem sowohl unsere neuen Mitglieder aus der Trial-Phase raus sind, als auch die Rekruten zum großen Teil Ihre Klassenprüfungen abgelegt haben  :grin:
  12. LordFalcon666

[Clan] Ritter des Phönix

Danke für die vielen positiven Posts :smile: [Kennt man ja u.U. anders aus anderen Spiele-Community's]

Ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald einmal alle auf dem Schlachtfeld (nacheinander bitte  :mrgreen:) - denn dazu ist Warband ja da  :wink:

Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung

Freundliche Grüße

rp_LordFalcon666_Gt
    <Gelehrter>
Back
Top Bottom