Search results for query: *

1. Can't stay in a server.

So I recently upgraded to a six core(64 bit,) AMDphenomII 1045t with 8 gigs of ram, and windows 7 home premium, it came with a hd radeon 4250, which I could enter a game and stay in with a constant twitching (lower end card fail), after applying a gt240 i'm unable to stay in a server for more...
  2. Campaign

Has somebody made a warband mod to do a cooperative campaign?
  3. Question

So I can just buy two warband twice for 2 keys right? Already bought the wrong game once don't want to make any mistakes this time lol
  4. Fire and sword - warband

I know the odds of this are extremely small, but I was wondering if it would be possible to exchange fire and sword for warband, obviously this would include disabling the fire and sword key I was given, me and my friend both made the mistake of buying fire and sword when trying to play in the...
  5. WFaS][M]WFaS Battalion v0.5

I recently downloaded WFaS][M]WFaS Battalion v0.5 and applied it properly to my modules so I can play the modified version, however, I need to know how to be able to access the different online servers, the only ones that show even when I filter ''Only compatible with my version'' I still get...
Back
Top Bottom