Search results for query: *

1. ThaNightmare48

Useful tips to players

SonOfMars said:
    This question may be dumb, but how do you get a trade patent and what is it in general? I didn't really understand the subject •___•
    Talk to mayor and ask him to buy one. Otherwise you will pay a certain amount of tax.
  2. ThaNightmare48

Warband or Fire and sword.

Quite the opposite. WFaS is focussing on the story of the book "Ogniem i Mieczem" while Warband is more a kind of Sandbox-Kingdom-Simulator. Troopselection is much smaller in WFaS, the only thing you are able to do by yourself is rebel against one of the factions and overall, the SP of WFaS is a step back in my opinion.
  3. ThaNightmare48

Warband or Fire and sword.

The answer of the majority is kinda obvious when you post it on the WFaS-Board.

But tbh, Warband has much more content. WFaS can be fun (especially when noone is able to block) but will get annoying with all the laz0rmuskets and Hit'n'run-Spam.

In the end it is up to you which you like more: Muskets or bows, Smashing skulls in with a club or sniping down assaulting enemies.
  4. ThaNightmare48

The worst faction?

Humm... I say Vaegirs or Khergits.

I mean, Sarranids are just the better version of Vaegirs and Khergits just ride in circles until they run out of ammo and get slaughtered by glorious Huscarls.
  5. ThaNightmare48

I'm really really incompetent in Multiplayer (YTVideo-responded feedback page2)

I love the vid to be serious. Is there a possiblity to play with you?
    I like your style.

To the "i suck immensely"
    I'm really not the expert on Warband but fighting is the best practise.
    Just a tip on the equipment: You don't really need 2 shields, every armorpiece and throwing weapons.
    Buy an armor, a sword and maybe a shield and you are fine.

Well, good luck with your channel and your M&B-Battles! I will surely watch more of your vids :wink:
  6. ThaNightmare48

Mount And Blade: Warband Nepolianic Wars

So you want someone to buy the game for you?
    Its christmas soon, maybe its the right thing to wish.

The game is costs 25 bucks, I think if you can afford internet you can also buy the game and the DLC yourself. :wink:

But when it appears that I have a 2nd copy of Warband & NW i will PM you right away. :grin:

7. ThaNightmare48

Swords or Bayonets?

Good question, you can chamber bayonets with an own bayonet easier, but the range of the cavalryswords is just brutal.
    I still think I go with the bayonet cause the butterknives just are way too slow.

Btw Willhelm, I think bayonets are easy to use but hard to master, just like swords :wink:
  8. ThaNightmare48

If there was a 2nd Napoleonic Wars,what features would you want?

-better siegemaps

-better voicefiles

-grenades (im not sure if they existed this times, but I think so)

-faster cannonloading

-more fitting and goodlooking animations (instead of holding F at cannons make an anmation that goes for 8 seconds and makes you stand INFRONT of the cannon)

but i think NW is already pretty nice.
  9. ThaNightmare48

Linebattling Tips and Tricks

Well, a bit of my poor knowledge:

-If you are in the middle of the line turn sideways, or spin generally while reloading. In my experience it makes you harder to  hit

-Don't rambo as first into meele if you are bad at blocking.

-Look up the sky for cannonballs!

-Do what you are ordered to do. Reloading in a charge, firing without order or running out of formation will only get you killed or weaken your regiment.

-Don't chat. Even if you want to.

-Don't be blind! If your commander uses the spyglass he won't see cavalry coming from the side, cannonballs from the sky or skrimishers on the mountains.

Hope that helps a bit!

10. ThaNightmare48

How many players are active?

Hey everyone, So i saw this mod when i was surfing through the bord and thought it was pretty interesting. I read that there is no SP so im asking myself if there are any active players online. Are there "many" online or is the mod dead like very much good MP-Mods I've seen. I would be really...
  11. ThaNightmare48

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

He's a relevant person for the polish storyline.
  12. ThaNightmare48

*Wichtig!!!* Screenshothread

Obszönes Pferd. :razz:
  13. ThaNightmare48

MP Other Fire and Smoke: A Sound Modification for Muskets, Artillery and Explosions

btw, are these sounds also working if i just drag-n-drop them into the WFAS-Folder? Or do i need the other mod for it? (The normal gunsounds suck flying pigs(srly.. it doesn't sound like guns))
  14. ThaNightmare48

Naked men?

Is it a problem? Now you have sexy beasts in the game, i would leave it like it is. :grin:
  15. ThaNightmare48

How famous is the person above you?

Saw you many times in the forums.
    Guess nobody knows me. :3
  16. ThaNightmare48

military music of this time period

Gloria Prussian march (actually not from that time, but pretty close)

Le Chant du Départ national anthem of france at that time

"march of the volunteer skrimisher"  (Doesn't sound good in english, its the march of the Lutzower Freikorps)

Some by me, all of the NW, but I hope you still enjoy it.  :razz:
  17. ThaNightmare48

What do you listen to?

If im on randomservers (not often, but if) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htKY2oD85rs&feature=relmfu
    if i have a good time.  :razz:

But most of the time (even in LB :grin:) good old VIKING warrior http://www.youtube.com/user/robbaz?feature=results_main
  18. ThaNightmare48

Making a server

You can host one on your own PC, if your internet is good enaugh. But - like everyone would do it, you can buy or rent one.
  19. ThaNightmare48

Post a picture of yourself!

sexy-girl.jpg

Yes, it's absolutly me. Someone wanna give me free items?
  20. ThaNightmare48

Napoleonic Wars *Sammelthread*

Pfeiltasten, hatte damit anfangs auch Probleme.

Definitiv nicht. Das einzige was zu bemängeln wäre ist, dass sie eine kurze Reichweite haben mit der Rifle.Dennoch, ist soweit ich weiß , der Schaden genau der gleiche wie bei der Muskete.Es kann auch sein , dass er runtergesetzt wurde , aber da man auch mit der Rifel von 4 Seiten zuschlagen kann, gibt das jedem (erfahrenem) Spieler einen großen Vorteil im Nahkampf.
    Eher die Waffe der Russenmiliz ist dafür (aufgrund der Range) geeignet, ein Bajonett ist gegen einen Jäger (meinen Erfahrungen nach) einfach von der Range überlegen.

Nochmal, wohin ziele ich mit Kanonen? Es gibt doch soviele gute Artilleristen, kann keiner mal hier hereinschauen? :c
Back
Top Bottom