Search results for query: *

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

It appears that v3.3 reintroduced a bug where taking a castle or town while not belonging to any faction breaks the game. Does anyone know the location to the hotfix that could fix the bug?

Edit: What I meant by breaks the game is that conquering any more castles or towns becomes problematic. There's no dialogue on who should take the castle or town after every successful siege, forcing me to travel back to my court in order to claim the fiefs one at a time. The first castle or town I conquer also cannot be managed or claimed unless I either use the save editor or move my court. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

Also, where's the latest hotfix?

Edit 2: I've found hotfix #6. I hope future hotfixes appear on mod nexus and other related sites.

I have the same Problem.
    Where did you find the Hotfix?

*edit:
    Found the update by searching all the 44 pages here :smile:

After installing, forming a new kingdom works.
    BUT NOW every village, wich is "looted" stays "looted" forever, even after 2 months.... bug?
  2. Anyone else find the troop limits broken?

i guess its the "houston" thing  :mrgreen:

I have read somwhere here in forum that its wanted by the modders... Its a kinda "cheating", but i think its not unbalancing the whole game, cause u have to pay for your troops and feed them. Running around with a 1000+army is - thanks to wages and feeding them - not a possibillity for early game.
  3. NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

*whipswinging* come on gabrilduro work faster!  :mrgreen:

I will download it, as i did with the mod itself and i am very pleasured so far :smile: Great work to you and your team! The whole theme is great, and when i am hunting with my jaeger-rifle through the woods, only with some roger`s behind me, it makes a cool athmosFEAR  :lol:

Btw, though it belongs to the suggestion-topic: Is there a possibility to implement some features from 1257AD? I mean such things as:

- Marshall / constable / The guy who did the financials (dont remember the name)

- In-Battle-Map / Seeing the number of soldiers + allies + enemies in battle / implemented after-death-camera

- Improved Looting: Your party has a limited "party inventory" so you can store such things as 2nd-weapon-outfit, food, loot

Theese are the things i remember from 1257 cause they were nerw to me and i liked them, such suggestions for 1755 or even 1756 :wink:

sincerly,
    flensi2701
  4. Are we supposed to be able to enter the abandoned old fort?

I had the message: "Entering for ways inn" or so.... and i entered. Searched the whole Fort but found only two inventory boxes. I think (and hope  :mrgreen:) somewhat will be implemented here soon.

Same with ForestField: I attacked once and looted, then i was never able to loot sth here again.

You really cant enter the Fort? Must be a bug then, be sure to install newest version of the mod!

sincerly,
    flensi2701
  5. Arg mateys...

For folks who had NOT found the "treasure" yet:

Additionally to the hints mentioned above (THX! they helped me :smile: ) you have to search south of a "...Town"  :mrgreen:
  6. Arg mateys...

2 minutes after closing forum and swearing never to post anything about this heartbreaking topic again:

A message on my screen appeared:

YOU ARE ENTERING THE TOWN OF ZENDAR
      :mrgreen:

wowOW...long searched...pure luck to find it  :wink:
  7. Arg mateys...

only thing on sea i found are the pirate-field and some pirateships sailing around.... i am getting FRUSTRATED  :evil:
  8. Arg mateys...

You  mean the pirate trainingground? searched in the trainer`s house already -  no treasure :sad:

Hmm you wrote "you can see already"... I searched every location shown on map between PirateTown and AbandonedFort (All Towns/Villages/Forts/Traingrounds) and found not even a location like on the screenshot above :sad:
    But: When its east of mexico and west of Florida it MUST be one of the locations i searched at  :cry:
    Need more hints  :lol:
  9. Arg mateys...

amore555 said:
    East of mexico....

:sad: I sailed around every island in the carribean, especially the coast between mexico and yucatan. The islands east of yucatan are empty, i cant land on them. Only possibility is Cuba, with ForestFields and the OldAbandonedFort.
    ForestField is not enterable (funny word^^). The only thing i find in the Fort are two inventorychests, and i REALLY was on evry roof there and in the 3 towers...

Please one more hint :wink: I am going crazy by searchin this "zendar Island" and its treasure :sad:
  10. Arg mateys...

Another one who found the treasure  :mad:
    May you give me  hint WHERE u found it :?: The name of the town or the direction :?:
    thx,
    flensi2701
  11. SECRETS: who found some??????

I just found this "treasure"  :wink:
    But... i wonder about some locations, dont know what to do there:

1. Gastons Trapper Camp:
    Ok i found out sth do do here, just talk to Gaston, but why u are able to manage garrison here? Seems no one will attack here  :eek:

2. Forest Field:
    I attacked this once, but also 50 days later theres still zero garrison here and no other option than attack this "ghost garrison". Also theres no more loot to gain, just some robbers runnin around this location...

3. Old Abandoned Fort / Four Ways Inn:
    Really weird: only thing to do here are 2 Inventory-boxes. No single soul here, no "Inn" to enter, just abandoned.

Someone has an idea what do do with / in those locations? If theres a hidden chest DONT tell me exactly where it is, just gimme a clue :wink:
    Is there a kind of story i missed?

sincerly,
    flensi2701

edit:
    Oh, I read in forum about a secred chest on an island called "Zendar island"... searched the hole sea and i drived around evry island here, and i found no "zendar" or any other location. The only 2 locations i found were not hidden (the 2 mentioned above, they were visible from the gamestart on). How can i find that island? Someone wrote sth. about pirates on there... really searched whole carribean, pls gimme hint :smile:
  12. world map

Ok, thx for the solution, it WORKED!

But now... though i can choose to start in a FRANCE settlement and not longer in a SWADIAN one, the game freezes after clicking on the last "continue" button (The one just before i spawn in the streets fighting the bandit).
    No ctd, just freeze. When tabbing out of game the program ends (Windows standard error) :sad:

**Jo, auch aus `Schland :smile: wollte diese schöne Mod eigentlich nun zocken aber... naja lies oben, irgendwie stimmt da was mit meinem PC nicht oder ich hab nen Fehler bei der Installation gemacht. Friert einfach ein und nix tut sich...***  <---- Translation to german, sorry :razz:

sincerly,
    flensi2701

13. world map

Ahhhh you mean: choose "English" at the very first starting window just after starting the exe?
    I am not a native (lol again) english-speaker so i had my language settings  on good-ol`german. I`ll try english now :smile:

No (Spelling it again : N.O.!) ctd yet! Just heavy "lags" and that weird performance changes like in all mods i played before.

Trying the english version now, hope it works.

sincerly,
    flensi2701
  14. world map

Hi there! First i have to say : WooooooooooooooooooW^^^111 what a wonderful mod :) I already used the search-function but did not find anything to my pleasure, perhaps i am too dumb (or the only peron with this problem) So, to get on topic: The villagenames in my world map are still the...
Back
Top Bottom