Search results for query: *

• Users: Waervyn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Waervyn

Multiplayer question

Hey all! I've been doing some searching, but couldn't find the answer. I have been playing this game for a while now, and during the steam sale, a friend of mine also bought it. Yesterday we tried doing some online against eachother, which was quite fun, but we couldn't find the thing we were...
  2. Waervyn

How do you deal with random mobs at the beginning?

Heya! I'm very new to PoP, and was wondering. Everytime I just started, have a warband of around 10 people ,and then I get attacked by either Snake cultist, some kind of Knight adventure bands or Red Brotherhood people. there is absolutely no way to beat them, and I can only leave party members...
  3. Waervyn

Some questions about gameplay

Heya! Again some questions from a new user. I tried to find the answer through search, but didn't succeed. - I think I read somewhere that now you can, when battling together with another lord, give his units orders...however this does not work for me (I have the latest versions of...
  4. Waervyn

Question about reinforcements and who to take

Hey! First of all, thank you for this outstanding mod Xenoarg! I bought mount and blade a couple of days ago and loved it...now I installed your mod...I really think the original is boring...damn you! =) Even though it's crashing from time to time, I'm playing with the settings to try and...
Back
Top Bottom