Search results for query: *

1. MP Modern World War 3 - Discussion Active on last 5 pages

is theis mod still alive and whats singleplayer "WIP" stand for
  2. Vampire The Masquerade

i believe that will be the title of my new mod. soo... i got my ice tea nice and cold ready to go and.... ACTION! Idea time... well i found a map soo as you can see the map goes all the way to Mongolia but as u can see that every country has a border that can be crossed ans the next map...
  3. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

man that was some good info. thx for the update guys.
  4. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

woyo has gone off the grid...  :lol:
  5. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

as of now single but i need to talk to my programers about making it both. cuz i want it done in a certan way and if nit cant be there there will be no multi play.
  6. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

ithilienranger said:
    sfaqwerty said:
    whats with the blue guy in your avatar???
    It is a Kalid, they are one of the unique races to Hiridia. You can see more pics here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hiridia
    sfaqwerty said:
    is it an orc; are there orcs in the game?
    No, there are no orcs. There are goblins, but they are different from the stereotypical goblin.

i saw that web page before. the game looks good but the guy said he was headding to college so i didnt know if it was going to be a dead mod or not. but some guy says hes gona start work again. do u guys have a list of what needs to be done with a percentage of how done it is next to it. i see that in some posts it give more information as to the development of the game
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

wow dude im eager for this one. has development stopped?? do u have any hang ups and need help?? whats with the blue guy in your avatar??? is it an orc; are there orcs in the game?
  8. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

Gothic Knight said:
    Narf's plate armor.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100949.0.html
    Narf's Transitional Armor
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,119352.msg2883889.html#msg2883889
    Dunno how the art direction of those settings are, but these are armors from the 14-15th Centuries. Good luck.

Gothic Knight took part in the creation of this Package by mr.master, he also made his own Collection of Items(greek style, so nothing for you).
    Hmm, that's my old OSP from a year ago. I have a more recent one here, but I've went on hiatus since I need to get better at modeling and I need to prepare to college.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143862.msg3457313.html#msg3457313

Hey thx. that narf stuff looks good. i guess i wont be starting from scrach. would u be interested in making more armors from that time period your self... i know u talked about college but still could use the help. i got a guy already that can make stuff

but i am looking for a consept artist. if you can draw send me a PM.

im going to be updating my first post too. ill be putting more information on there about the game but this stuff id way good thx for the armor sets.
  9. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

hey woyo sis u look at oni no ran mod for the first mount and blade? im going to dl it now to talk about what was good about it so u dont have to wast ur time on it.
  10. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

kenski1 said:
    just wondering if you could add more information about what the mods all about?  :???: sounds quite good  :smile:
    as of now...
    The Masquerade myth stated that, beginning in 1435, the Inquisition was able to arrest and kill many of Caine's progeny, "the Kindred." The Inquisition stamped out whole bloodlines by burning them. This period of attack drove the vampire community, which had lived somewhat openly on the edge of human society, completely underground. In 1486, at a global convocation, a secret worldwide network was established. It established the law of the Masquerade, an attempt to convince the world that either all vampires were dead or, better still, they never existed. The Masquerade demanded that all vampires make a reasonable effort at secrecy.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/vampire-games#ixzz1PdmyVzuf

i was thinking about fighting the Inquisition. but even with the masouerade there where still other vampires, warewolves, and slayers trying to kill you. as to how you start the game... well there will be many ways to do that (start as vampire or human mostly but where you are in society). i also talked it over and it will take place in europe.

i think that this is going to be the map

http://www.emersonkent.com/map_archive/europe_14th_century.htm
  11. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

Kormin said:
    im a ok scene editor, i would like to make models and im trying to figure those out, texturing and coding is beyond me though

if u can make models that dont look like piss, i got a guy that can tex them.
  12. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

Kormin said:
    i get where you all are coming from, your all big experienced modders, you know how much work it is and your trying to warn noobies like sfaqwerty and myself of how much work making a mod really is. thanks for the warning and all but in case you haven't noticed not one of the mods currently being made is advertising "will train modder,texturer, coder" they all want experienced workers.

i lucked out and was picked up to make those annoying village/town/battle scenes, so i am picking up a little bit of scene editing and hopefully will move on from there. but for other noobies they arent as lucky. now someone will suggest doing lessons and figuring stuff out before hand, personally i hate that. if im gonna be make something im gonna make it to help someone else. so he wants to learn and try his hand at modding. my response is HIGH HO SILVER! AWAY! gotta start somewhere.

who cares if this project tanks. maybe it will put a awesome sword into the shared stuff, or amazing coding, or nothing at all. does it matter? everyone involved will learn abit more and get one step closer to getting their name in the credits of one of the badass mods.

on a side note...kinda...sfaqwerty, if you can stand to have another guy stumbling around i think it would be cool to help

good i need an other guy and i talked with my coder and he says swords are the way to go. i think that im going learn the map making skill. at least for a start... gata have a map right. but what help can u guys offer i hear learn this learn that can u guys offer anything? i mean it seems like ur all modders so im sure u all have skills but can u offer anything? and u guy that i quoted u saud u would help. but with what?
  13. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

plz dont reply any more im trying to start a mod not shut it down before it starts. i already have a few people who are able to cude but are working on other things aswell so in my opinion ur bieng a pest on my thread and i dont need you scaring people way with your opinions. just leave us be to try to gather support for the mod.
  14. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

nay sayer... i dont need people like that as my first posts. positive things first so we can get moving in a positive direction. i can write a *****in story and make really good game concepts, also managing the project is what i can do best. so there are my skills. oh and troop trees for some factions. i have a new method of approch for troop trees.
  15. [M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

i am looking for able modders and seeing as how at least for now this mod is on hold i would ask for some of your help just put down what your able to do if willing and there is anything u can do to help biuld th mod here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177650.msg4266737.html#msg4266737

and im looking into your game too
  16. does anyone know where that one elven game went??

soo... there was an elevn the forgotten... somthing or other and i cant find it i think it was in the forge though. any help finding it plz? im still looking.
  17. Vampire The Masquerade: Blood Lines or Redemtion?

i am trying to collect intrest in making a mod but first i would like to know if people would like the idea and if they would like it to be in modern day society or the old times like mount and blade is. sooo basically swords or guns?? i can go eather way on this as i have yet to make any...
  18. [M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

cypruss11 said:
    I want to download this now  :shock: but i don't have MABWB on my desktop... and my laptop is doing a scan.. :cry:

so is this mod for download yet?? and i would love to test it if its not. im good at ideas and suggestions for fixing things.
  19. 1866 - v0.9.1

are you going to traanser to M&B war band i see i have a muti player mod set up for it. why not convert it over there? are there not more functions there?
Back
Top Bottom