Search results for query: *

• Users: bojan811
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bojan811

Script for CB server

Would it be possible to make script for CB server so we can limit units? There is a  unit limiter in admin panel but it does not effect CB mod, it can only be used for line battles in battle mod. If anyone would be interested to make this pls let me know here or contact me on steam.
  2. bojan811

Update for 1.158 version

Is there a chance for Floris to be updated in version compatible with the latest patch? I installed the 2.54 version but in a few minutes in game play my graphic started to flicker. This is the first time for over 100+hours of Floris mod game play. So i think the problem could be the newest patch.
  3. bojan811

Battle size

What is your biggest number of units on filed at same time and your PC spec? I`m just wondering because i have Intel q8200 quad core on 2.7 ghz 7 gb ram and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST my setting are all at max and so far i can field ~300 units without lagging.
  4. bojan811

Dismounted units

Why some of my cal. units dismount before battle? When i give them mount order they disobey order. This really messes my tactics. In some mods the dismounted cal. goes in inf. units, so they are easier to command, but here they just run on foot behind other cal. Any suggestions what to do here?
  5. bojan811

Entrenching postion

Is it just in my game but when i entrench my position when enemy army attack, they just stay far away from my positions, so I have to attack them. Why is this happen? In my opinion they should be set "charge" order by default, and i should just defend my camp. In my latest game i got attacked...
  6. bojan811

Recrutment

Why in my game i can`t recruit volunteers form villages. I could in the beginning but now i can`t. Any ideas why?
  7. bojan811

Tax Loss

What do you think about the tax loss inefficiency? I personally think it is ok to have some loss due to inefficiency but 12% loss out of collected taxes that week not 12% of my treasure amount. Could this be changed with some moding or tweaking?
  8. bojan811

Recruting new lords

Do i need to have specially good relationship with lords of other factions or this is irrelevant for hiring them for my faction? And do the lords without fiefs are more likely to change sides. Uh and one more if i give some of my lords castle or town in reword will they have more units to lead...
  9. bojan811

Ransom Broker Missing

I installed basic mod on my existed diplomacy  mod today and tonight i started to play it. It all works fine except one thing ransom broker is no were to be found. In diplomacy you can pay traveler to give you the brokers whereabout info , but when i went there he was not in city tavern, and in...
  10. bojan811

Businesses goes to Hell

I don`t know is this some new future of new diplomacy but all my businesses are struggling. And castles and fiefs do not give incomes every weak...am new to this game.Only a 1000 days of game play. My firs character and you can say 1st castle...So what am asking is this normal behavior or not...
  11. bojan811

Firing Chamberlain

I accidentally made a stupid mistake and fired my chamberlain and now when i wont to recruit more troops my war assistant tells me we do not have a treasury. I was multi tasking and i told him you are dismissed instead farewell  :oops: Is there any way to bring him back? I read that in new patch...
  12. bojan811

Renown problem

Hi am currently playing warband +Diplomacy + Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v3.3.2 + PBOD v0.88) for 1.134 and am experiencing constant renown loss. When i fight some battles the promised renown is let say 3 or 4 and when i finish the battle my renown is still 412 and after just one day...
Back
Top Bottom