Search results for query: *

1. Magic and necromancy bug

Hey, ingame I both learned necromansy and magic, but when i open the skill menu in battle to where I can choose between magic and necromancy the texts are over each other meaning I can only choose necromancy. Anyone know how to fix this?
  2. Gusts of wind

The wind in Perisno is crazy af m8. Whenever I try to read a map a ''strong gust of wind'' takes it. Happened 7 times in a row now, not sure wheter or not it is supposed to be like that or if the RNG is messed up (or im incredibly unlucky)
  3. Crossbow speed/dammage bonus

So, here I am whit a ceossbow that deals 50 dammage and 22 speed and a crossbow whit 53 dammage but only 20 speed, and I was wondering if there is a way to find out how much more dammage the crossbow deals the higher speed it have. Thank you in advance
  4. Crossbow speed/damage

So, I was wondering, here I am whit a crossbow whit Dammage 50 and speed 22 and a crossbow whit 53 dammage but 20 speed, and I was wondering if there is a way that I can find out how much more dammage the crossbow deals from the speed bonus. Thank you in advance.
  5. how to get Warband 1.153 back to 1.143

so, the title says it all. i really want the mod, but i updated ye olde warband to ye newer warband. is there a way to get it back?
  6. ***off topic*** three word game ***off topic***

So, this is a game where you write three words, wich is a follower of what the previous player wrote. I will start: Once upon a
  7. live from Calaradia

hello, and welcome to Live from Calaradia! today we will look at the epic battle against Vaegir and Swadia! arigthy, here we go. Oh yeah good start, getting in defence position... holding defences... holding defences... hol- arent they gonna do something? no?... oh wait, now something is...
Back
Top Bottom