Search results for query: *

1. PWOC_Kendal

Persistent World Parody RCC Server Request

mbraowmbaw
  2. PWOC_Kendal

Question

What is the "SVN" Version? I'm going to try this mod again with that because when I use to play this it would crash between every scene and on map each 5 minutes ._.
  3. PWOC_Kendal

Me, Kendal, Giving Up On PW

It's just too much... Now admins would rather RP than help in NA, NA Unset bans making NA go up EU go down evening numbers in both servers, fail roleplay, war all over, no peace ever, events that are stupid (NA Only Events), exclude zombie. RCC Server had 150+ Players on at a time and then it...
  4. PWOC_Kendal

Quick Question to the Community

Why're 90% of you perverted?
  5. PWOC_Kendal

New Pay Money System?

Today I witness in NA someone dropping 3-5 bags at a time on a horse right through the Commies town. I'm not sure why people hate it but I just hate seeing 5000 bags on the ground C: If there is going to be a paying system make it where they can drop it each 10 seconds?
  6. PWOC_Kendal

"Just Stab The Fackers" New Persistant Gang [Recruiting Professional Psychos]

*Under Construction* *Could use help with examples / Ideas, the examples seem randoming style-ish* Hello, there's lots of us out there who love stabbing! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. "Just Stab The Fackers" is a professional group of gang stabbing people repeatedly.(IN A MURDER RP ONLY WAY) - We...
  7. PWOC_Kendal

Remove for misleading the public ._. FBI is tracking you

Dot. Dot. Dot. This misleads the public cause I said FBI tracks you here ._.
  8. PWOC_Kendal

Chat & Combat Surrendering w/Vote Poll

You know when your fighting, and you scream "STOP STOP STOP" several times in Orange chat, not just yellow? And the person keeps fighting, then you drop your weapons and they'll just kill you? Do you think there should be a rule against that? To help the RP. Otherwise the RP is worthless within...
  9. PWOC_Kendal

Need Correct Map Editor for Remake? (Scroll For Photos)

Dear the unknown creator of scene 4, Scene 4 was awesome, In my opinion, I liked every detail of it and its by far the best scene ive "seen" :D. I was wondering if you would ever make the commoners town, be the updated commoners town with training and weapons Etc, please update the map... :( i...
  10. PWOC_Kendal

Im Back :D!! (Kendal)

I recently moved and am using Mac for wi-fi at families house it will be like 1-4 weeks before I play with you again :D! Bye:3 Good luck :D Add me on steam if your like a friend or something :D - Zaksle75 IMPROVE YOUR RP >:O Im back now :D! The post was 3 days after i arrived i had wifi, the...
  11. PWOC_Kendal

Persistent World Organized Centre and Server

Persistent World Organized Centre (PWOC) supports the PWOC server with organizing RolePlay and RolePlay events. We plan to reward for people who RolePlay well, in order to improve RP however we want people to RP for the fun they get from it, not for any rewards. We will have strict rules...
Back
Top Bottom