Search results for query: *

1. PWOC_Kendal

United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

King Greg said:
    reyman said:
    7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    I've only seen 1 admin get on once in a while and I want to help people, cause I and others get randomed so many times and nothing is done, and there is no admin, and if there is, he is too busy, I want to help these people and enforce the rules in PW and make the game experience more relaxing and enjoyable. I will dedicate most of my time on PW admining, to make sure others dont have to go through what I have to go through, with all the randomers and such.

If I could interject, I've personally taken note of the consistency of this nearly exact phrase throughout the applications, and this leads me to your reasoning. This is not to insult you, but to just point something out, if I may. Of all our previously accepted administrators, all of them have answered in a way similar to this. You say there is never an admin on, yet so many of us have pledged ourselves to this. My question to you is if you will truly uphold said promise.

Thanks, from the Florida Keys (Spring break in America)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kentara

HCRP Never has a admin cept optimal, when it does, their exploiting.
  2. PWOC_Kendal

Rahhh I tried posting something in a quote and it messed up :s
    Was saying Admins play when they can I play like it's a second life if you understand, and to unblock me from Steam.
  3. PWOC_Kendal

Scorpia said:
    I don't know any of you both, but from what i am seeing. Is that your both flaming each other for a spot in the team. Which in my eyes is just childish.
    He's devaluating me for thing's not in warband.

Apoca said:
    It was one racist thing. To him, it wasn't even racist though. Feel free changing words around.
    Edit: All I said I wanna play a black guy in Skyrim and asked how I should do the hair and stuff like that.

It was quite a bit more. And it spanned more than just skyrim :razz: You included how you wanted to be an N-word in Skyrim, GTA 5, BF3, and maybe one other game. I still have the .txt from that :razz:

I'm not saying you're a bad person, but I think (and this is my opinion, and it's up to the SA's if they want to give you a chance) you wont work well as an admin at all. You may be a great admin for a bit, but once you start relaxing a bit and get bored, you'll slip in to one of your weird tirades where you do or say stuff that you later regret, and blame it on one of the plethora of mental illnesses you claim to have.

It happened plenty of times in the past, and I honestly don't know if you still do it or not as I haven't talked to you in quite some months.

Ohh I used the N word I never say it anymore, I like black people and it really depends how you use the N word. I would set examples but that'd be weird probably. Everyone fools around here and there though and it was a late hyper night Apoca ;p I miss youuu!

About the admining, I wouldn't worsen and I wouldn't slip into one of those moods I only get moody when theirs randomers o_O
    I'm wanting to be optimals partner;D

To Apoca, (Off Topic) Edit:
    About GTA5: I wish we could play as the San Adreas character was what I was saying.
    About BF3: Everyone hates that you can't choose to be white or black or for them to mix it.
  4. PWOC_Kendal

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
    tats deep 2 ! ! !  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But yeah, last time we had a 10-13 year old admin, Chazzer, things didn't turn out so hot.
    His name is funny, I'm not that young. -.-
  5. PWOC_Kendal

Dark_Hamlet said:
    Each new administrator comes saying he's going to change the world. I guess that PW changes them.. or at least shows their true nature.
    Changing the world is irrelevant but you can change it one mile at a time. ;D
  6. PWOC_Kendal

Apoca said:
    Vibrating waffle is a young person and he does some pretty stupid things. There's a reason I've blocked him on steam. If you're in charge of admin recruitment and would like to know, please feel free to PM me.

It was one racist thing. To him, it wasn't even racist though. Feel free changing words around.
    Edit: All I said I wanna play a black guy in Skyrim and asked how I should do the hair and stuff like that.

TARDIS said:
    I have seen Kendal playing on the server multiple times. Many current admins can vouch for his 'lolimatroll' nature.
    Nah I'm just funny:p I don't random I just run around and talk to people and RP as normal, and when I'm usually on (all day) the admins are there for a few minutes and just leave, they take care of what they wanna take care of that involves friends and leaves. Optimal even said that.

I know the responsibility of being a admin and I promise if you put me on trial I can help your server.
  7. PWOC_Kendal

Example of how I'm answering, I'm using commas to move onto each question.
    Do you like cake? Do you like blue?
    Not really, yes.

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
    Tidwell_RoyalGuard_Kendal
    Le_Kendal
    MM: TheChugger

2: What is your nationality?
    United States of America.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
    English.

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
    Early 2011, yes, yes, I showed strangers how to play before and we end up travelling (RP) together, so it depends.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
    A extremely rare known game with a community of 20-30 unless you count Korea, Super Power 2.
    What we do is we'll host a server, pick nations and people come, it is required they RP in most servers and I can prove that they roleplay;D
    I've been hosting server for them since I had the game, it's one of those games like you hop on host and play 15 hours and everyone agrees to leave. Hard to explain.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
    I stopped but recently started again and it's about 5 hours - 12 hours, too many hours a day more than usualy, Steam:Zaksle75.

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    Why: I've been getting on lately and everytime I am on there's no admin or 1 admin (optimal) if another admin complains about that yes they are on when I am on too, but they aren't on long enough to control everyone it ends up being a bloodbath.
    Do you believe more time and on, yes , yes, not sure to say yes or no because it involves both the previous but I'd be like Optimal, no different style except being friendly:p

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
    Enforcing the rules of the server as you can't satisfy every player, but you can satisfy them with every grief controlled.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
    Unless telling everyone free money in town square giving away 140,000 of hard earned money counts then no, yes I could, and yes.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
    Yes, the spam.;D Get alot of that in previous mentioned game.

11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
    Hard to make me stressed unless it's math it's a mental thing, I'm use to uninteresting things but administrating is something I'd like to help with in the HCRP server.
    I don't know hectic I think that means fast paced.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
    Most people I play with I'm usually on with friends like GoodSmurfin & LeFox back awhile ago and we're always playing around so some people see other, but yes I can be mature about alot of things I always speak about current ongoing things in a mature setting with family, it's sorta hard explaining myself it's how my personality is.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
    HCRP: Optimal. He would vouch, I wish to work with him when he's on and when he's not I'd still be able to deal with the griefers, Optimal needs my help ^-^ I'd like him to be my mentor and partner;D
    Old NA Server - Shrimp, Minippl, GoodSmurfin, I think one other.
    Old EU Server - Strider, he'd vouch I think not sure haven't asked him.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    An average PWMod player is someone who has accepted PW of becoming part of their life I belive.
    Most PW players have Semi-RP, some look for a fight but that's uncommon if their average players, and someone bored can be average too.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
    MM NEC 7y Leib Gvardie, we don't train much and the LB's are here and there.

I will mostly be in HCRP depending on server counts or which needs a admin.
  8. PWOC_Kendal

United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

In-Game Name(s): Le_Kendal, Tidwell_RoyalGuard_Kendal, Tidwell_?_Kendal

How long have you been roleplaying: 2 Years w/ other game(s)

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A fun and loving loveable talker. (lol)

Character Bio: When he was 3 Kendal's parents were killed in a civil war against a unforgiving Imperial threat, he was then sent to a nearby city where there was really good Chef. By the age of 5 Kendal could cook real good, so the Chef asked who Kendals parents were and then Kendal shook his head and pointed at the castle.
    The Chef understood that Kendal was taken by the Imperial faction and was a serf, and 2 years later Kendal was now 7 and the Chef being 49, the town was being besieged by uprisers so they fleed to the Kingdom of Tidwell, then Kendal was raised there in Tidwell, where he met a Knight, Tom.
    Kendal would watch him every day and night practice his sword swinging and arrow-shooting, then decided he wanted to be a Royal Guard just like Tom.
    8 Years later Kendal was 15, he met Tom on this day and became his friend and Tom taught him for 4 years how to be a knight.
    ....And now Kendal serves as Toms companion.

Sample of your roleplay: The Above.

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Yes. Once I was in NA with a small faction who was stronger and everyone did declare war non Roleplayingling so then a admin came and forced peace then they declared war again and acted like there was no war so we invaded and got banned :L

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: GoodSmurfin, Strider/Rasorath, Tom(Le_Fox), Tirok, Recon,Theres a guy in tidwell i forgot his name though -.-

Side Note: I only play with Tom / Goodsmurfin when they are on or I'm not on, sometimes I will be for Tidwell and stuff.
  9. PWOC_Kendal

The Kingdom of Tidwell -|Yes, we're recruiting|-

I wonder what happens if you go around in PW saying "Shes' got bunz, bunz bunz!" and your friend says "Tell er'" and you say "Bunz, bunz bunz" ... :3 lol I got it off a song:grin: I'ma be active again because Le_Fox and Goodsmurfin is more active.

Edit: When does Tidwell RP?
  10. PWOC_Kendal

I iz not a levy :C I iz Royal Guard / Le_Fox's companion (most likely) at the least!
  11. PWOC_Kendal

Persistent World Parody RCC Server Request

mbraowmbaw
  12. PWOC_Kendal

Question

D'aw :sad: I am stupid ._. Well atleast SVN has easier updates >.>
  13. PWOC_Kendal

Question

As in I get to the mod and it crashes with the normal installing thingy, but since you said SVN is stable I'll try it again:grin: Thanks!
  14. PWOC_Kendal

Question

What is the "SVN" Version? I'm going to try this mod again with that because when I use to play this it would crash between every scene and on map each 5 minutes ._.
  15. PWOC_Kendal

The Free Brothers Persistent Faction (Save money for a hideout!)

How many factions do you have...?
  16. PWOC_Kendal

(TWD)Tom said:
    Okay I guess this is a call to arms, RCC is back up starting Tomarrow and they included a Hideout buying feature, well since us being one of the longest standing presistant factions I think we should get ourselves a manor or somthing along those lines, now the most expensive 4 room one is a total of 1.5 mil and I can't do that bymyself so now I'm calling as many Tidwellians to get on tomarrow  and start grinding for some money

WHAT HE SAID, TIDWELL SHALL BE BACK :grin:!!!!
  17. PWOC_Kendal

RCC Persistant World Server [Super old thread]

Oh my gosh  :shock:

Im coming back PW  :roll:

ps: Sorry bout before o:
  18. PWOC_Kendal

The Hoods - A Persistent Guild

This tempts me to play PW, PM me if it ends up being good and I might play when the guild is on :O (ima join ima join ima join)
  19. PWOC_Kendal

Concerning RCC......

It stands for Roaming Cavalry Company. It was the first Persistent clan and ran the most popular server back in v3. It was before my time but now everyone just goes on about how much they miss it. It getts annoying.
    [/quote]
    THATS BECAUSE RCC WAS THE FxxxING BEST BISH!!!
Back
Top Bottom