Search results for query: *

1. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

I don't where to comment but I don't see a suggestion topic but I know there could have been a lot more voice acting in warband to make it an even more awesome game. are they adding more to bannerlord? if so do they need voice actors?
  2. help with windows 7

i need help lease. anyone know how to get the mouse to work right with warband on windows 7. i did all the troubleshooting options. tried every one. (disable dpi, desktop composition, and visual themes). even tried various mouse options(mouse speed, shadow, trails, aero change etc).  i still get...
  3. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

sorry, that is true. lotta work in every one. if you guys ever need any narratin or singing vocals for other projects just let me know.
  4. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

hey thanks guys for the help. i went ahead and loaded up 3.302 started a new game imported my character. and havent had a single stutter. dont know why so many voted for 1755. i think you guys mod is better.
  5. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Tei said:
    [list type=decimal]
    [*]i've told you that it's a wrong thread.
    [*]i've told you where to go.
    [*]i've told you not to give specs here (because it is a wrong thread for your issue).
    [*]i've asked you not to create off-topic posts.
    [*]i've asked you to use commas and periods so it's easier to read.
    [/list]
    did you listen at least once? no, you didn't. to the last post i was trying to help you, even after you dropped the screenshots and specification which pissed me off. and i'm fkn annoying? take a look in the mirror, jadrool.

dude, part of this board already hates you. you spam the **** out of threads, post by post... ever heard of the word "netiquette"? or maybe at least "edit"? "search" rings a bell?
    moreover, i'm not the first person in here who tries to help you and gets you "annoyed" easily. if you're so smart then don't ask, find the answers by yourself. it's not like you need us or something.

you act like a child and like so you will be treated. it's not my fault. if you have any dignity then don't reply. don't make more mess than you already did. you've said yours, i've said mine. PM me if you wish to drag this subject.

i'm annoying... that's a good one. i'm going to pretend that it's a joke.
    what the f@#$ is wrong with idiots! they come on here to play your mod that you spend hours upon hours of hard work on to play for free and wanna talk sh@#. its obviously something with their computer it works on tons of other peoples computers. thank you guys for helping make one of the best games ever more replayable even after hundreds of hours.  :grin:
  6. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

only using 1024 by 768. yeah i did get my computer about 4 years ago or so. i guess pop uses alot of graphical enhancements wich cuases resource drain. thanks for the nfo. ill try turning off the textures on demand.
  7. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

im not saying i have a super high computer like quad core or i7. but its not a single core and i dont have a crappy graphics card like 7600 or 8800. my 9800 gtx plus has 740 core clock, 1836 shader, 512 gddr3, dx 10, with 128 bit floating stream processors. thats not low end. not as good as some newer cards but mount and blades requirements are not that high. also im only running 30 battle size as opposed to 150. no shadows on plants no trees, lowest setting of grass. its shudlnt stutter. just was looking for the  32 bit fix file, i dont have the 64 bit. ive gotten too far to start a whole new game. played m&b over 300 hours between warband and org./mods. have 3.30(i think 1).
  8. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

still havent found where it says stuttering. is it under issue reporting? my system is not low end.  i play crysis on high. i have amd x2 4200 plus with 4 g ram and 9800 gtx plus overclocked.
  9. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

where would i find page one? in the read me? i have a high end system and graphics card so i shuld be able to handle all the grapchics up. i only run 30 battle size. with no shadow on grass and no trees. is load textures on demand a graphical enhancement?
  10. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

i culdnt find the file for the 32 bit os fix. i keep getting major stutters upon entries of battles. anyone can help?
  11. Music

hey i was thinking some good songs for maybe intro movie or campaign map:  aerosmith kings and queens.  zeppelin: achilles last stand,  NO QUARTER,  immigrant song. im a vocalist in a band and we do immigrant song. would be nice to figure out how to do some narratin. i have wide range of speaking vocals as well. only a few in the game. like "your money or your life" , etc.
  12. I need some voice acting.

i think itd be cool to have an intro movie similar to what total war does.  you could use songs like kings ands queens from aerosmith or immigrant song and no quarter achilles last stand from zeppelin.
  13. I need some voice acting.

what about narrating as well?  theres so much dialogue without voice over. like when you speak to companions or kings and vassals. all you hear is the horse. occasionally a bandit will say your money or your life etc.
  14. I need some voice acting.

im a singer in a band. i can imitate alot of vocals. not sure how to record and save them in files, etc and send them to you. i have  a mic. though. would help if i knew how. really glad you guys help make an awesome underated game more replayable. ive spent hundreds of hours on warband and the first one. my band has a website. atomicrush.net. phil.
Back
Top Bottom