Search results for query: *

1. Resolved General Too long banner codes block the server

You crash because some of the rotation value provided are greater than 360. These values needs to be sanitized by doing a modulo 360
  2. Discussion General Impossible to debug the 1.2.5 dedicated beta server

Hello! When trying to debug server on 1.2.5 i'm getting this error"Unable to attach to CoreCLR. Operation not supported. Unknown error: 0x80070057" Further google search seems to indicate and issue with single file publish and dot net 6 : https://github.com/dotnet/wpf/issues/5677 Which leads...
  3. Closed Dedicated servers down

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and looking into it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    The issue is spreading. All of our 16 cRPG servers have been unreachable for the past 4 hours. Our servers are located in 4 different datacenter around the world , one in the us by the server provider Dedicated.com , one in EU by OVH , one in Asia by OVH , and one in Australia by OVH.
  4. Need More Info Change Port - Dedicated server

when typing in the tdm_config.txt and adding /port xxxxx or port xxxxx saving and then launching the server it just tells me: "Invalid command given."
    As a launch parameters , not in the config.
  5. Need More Info Horse sound very low until horse is almost next to you

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time.
    This is still a huge problem. Please do not forget
  6. SP - UI Overhaul mods - stripey thumbnails

We found the bug causing this issue. It will be fixed but it will take some time unfortunately. Thank you for your patience.
    This bug is still very present and last update killed the only workaround
  7. MP Native cRPG

lel, you're misreading the situation. I wasn't making demands here I was making suggestions and predictions so drop the act and stop behaving as though I just called your girlfriend ugly.
    You're the one acting entitled and being unpleasant with people who are working for free. Takeoshigeru has spent hundreds of hours working on the project and i have spent tens of hour working on this. I'm not asking you to be grateful. Just act like a decent human being and be a little more respectful.
  8. MP Native cRPG

Except nothing from the old cRPG files got imported . The project is entirely written in c# with a lot of optimizations. Right now what you see is only the tip of the iceberg. Takeo has written all the backend needed to make cRPG2 run .

Second thing "we'll really have" nothing to do. We don't owe you anything . We are 5 people that have worked on the project and Takeoshigeru has done 99.5% of the work. Instead of complaining how about you do like me and learn to code in C# to help us?

Combat system will be improved at some point if someone has the time to work on it.
  9. Resolved [e1.4.2] cannot change keybindings

Me and my friend that just reinstalled the game have the same problem. Some people are literally refunding their game. Early Access or not this is unacceptable.
  10. Servers are down.

We got disconnected from the game we can't login like yesterday
  11. I can't connect to a game with my brother.

No one can connect right now
  12. Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Edit : Nothing , i just didn't understant that my own budget is not my real budget. Thx
  13. Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

I have a problem. The money i have is different of the ammount of money written in the weekly financial budget. And when i accept ransom offer for lord who are my prisonner, the money i gain correctly add to the money i see in the weekly budget but it never shows up when i try to buy something.
    So i can't no more get money from my fief and from the bakeries i have bought in several cities. it is added to the ammount of money i am supposed to have (in the weekly financial report) but never to the money i see at merchant or in the Group Tab
Back
Top Bottom