Search results for query: *

1. Atikus

Bayonet Charge?

Hey hows it going everyone. Really enjoying the mod! I play it constantly, however I have run into an issue that I am either too blind to find the answer too or perhaps it doesn't exist.  I lead Line Infantry and as a Line Infantry leader I find it really annoying when I tell them to charge and...
  2. Atikus

Joining a faction?

So you find the recruiter.  Join the faction.  Then go to the Military Depot, enter it, then find your uniform and weapons.  Then you accompany whichever lord you want and join in on their battles.  Is that the system so far in the game?
  3. Atikus

Final Final version of 1257ad

How do I download this without individually going into each thing and copying and pasting?
  4. Atikus

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

As I know this mod will have many features, I was curious as to if Freelancer had been thought of or considered. The ability to enlist in armies and work your way through the ranks would fit this mod very well I think.
  5. Atikus

Gendarmie d'elite

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
  6. Atikus

Gendarmie d'elite

Is there anyway to recruit these units. Love the uniforms and the units themselves are pretty awesome but they only way I can get them is if they are with the starting army. Cant seam to find the upgrade path( if there is one) with the french units and I havent seen them in Taverns. Am I missing...
  7. Atikus

RDM

I apologize in advance for the foul language that I will soon be spitting out. There is no sense of anything on any servers. People will shoot you just to ****ing do it. I have died 5 ****ing times just walking past a damn town or fort and for what reasons? NONE. Doesnt matter if im a highway...
  8. Atikus

Captured King

So, Im pretty sure in Native if you fought a factions leader and won you couldnt capture them. Well I just so happened to have captured the leader of the Veigirs and I am wondering is there anything I can do with him or what?
  9. Atikus

1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

I've found the UnlimitedCorpses thing but my computer asks to run it using something.  I've tried running it through the warband application but when I get to the character skills thing when you are creating your character it freezes on a black screen
  10. Atikus

[research] republican Rome

Seek n Destroy said:
    Now that you have a board I will just repost it:
    1339064895-greek.persian5.png

1339064924-greek.persian6.jpg

1339064927-greek.persian7.jpg

1339064893-greek.persian8.jpg

zcowanbattle1boviano305.jpg

fieldofgloryriseofrome.jpg

album_image.php

album_image.php

album_image.php

1338838538_ow162_roman_republican_legionary_298-105-bc.jpg

Some more I haven't posted before:
    9VseW.jpg

dmhKp.jpg

OkOjQ.jpg

bIfYF.jpg

xTlnO.jpg

https://tw.greywool.com/i/**-l7.jpg
    2luZN.jpg

CnNiG.jpg

QNTXQ.jpg

_I6AV.jpg

Where on the interwebz to you obtain such great pictures?!
  11. Atikus

Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

My apologies for missing the linebattle, something came up really important and could not go un-attended.
  12. Atikus

My mistake, Lollipop has the most consistent and thoughtful lyrics.  >.>
  13. Atikus

Yea just listen to this and tell me your melee skills doesn't improve ten times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUeRE7GIm10

-Williams
  14. Atikus

Just got back from a trip sorry for inactivity.
  15. Atikus

Children

How do you have kids with your wife?  There is an option that says Allow me to show love to my wife (new option) and then whenever I do it nothing happens.
  16. Atikus

BUG Reports v 1.393 (Read first page before post)

It seams like everytime I get into a ship battle, we end up ramming each other and then everyone goes flying off the boat and into the water.
  17. Atikus

What is your steam name? : screamzhd

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : 33rd_Sgt_Williams or ScreamzHD (Will change obviously)

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Yes, I currently have Teamspeak 3.

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes I will

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I've played MM for about a year and I was in the 14te (19te now) and I previously was a Sgt of the 1st yorks.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : America

What is your age? : 18

How did you hear about our regiment? : Saw the regiment in action.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : Yes, I swear.
Back
Top Bottom