Search results for query: *

1. MaskedWaltz

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

I've tried it and I like the changes :smile:

Were you by any chance the one who added the Furinkazan fan shields for the takeda though? Also I love that Shingen Helmet. How would I got about getting these items??
  2. MaskedWaltz

Gekokujo: Submods (Announce, Release, Comment, and Suggest)

Hasegawa_Taizou said:
    Gekokujo 3.0 patch (unofficial)
    [size=10pt]Suguroku 2.6[/size](till updatable)

Hi guys, im new one)))). Here ive added big flags in game/found :mrgreen: lots of things from all the japan mods on Warband. I tried to make Geko become alike Shogun I, Takeda 3, Samurai Warriors 2 and Native Warband at the same time)) Remesh of food, hourses, firearms, some useful fixes and improvements. No native items left.
    All respectable owners or i mean their mods are named in readme.
    Install into clean(not modded, just Gekokujo 3.0) Gekokujo directory rewriting files if needed.

- banners(like in Knights: Last Battle, but much larger)
    - new items
    - new map icons
    - histioical appearance for several characters
    - fixes for arrows, guns, greatswords and so on...

Needs no more modding:
    Animation Submod 1.2
    Terrain Borders
    Blood_mini-mod
    gekokujo_sound
    These submods are already included.

Download - https://yadi.sk/d/H_Ujs17ocFFff
    kiJMbS7HWBcm81IL3KZK4tXqX0jneymAG2TF1Zq-mY_iO-CGnmqfQw3VKp4cVkxabBANUhouWmM42Yq-Nv79cQ==

iuglNICLtH4PKzb1cMrZ022b_dqMGgdQlt9AD80kb8YSqp6s6314Aa1Plnb1bRfL_db4E4OqztYXpwb_nQxccg==

OB2n_gyUuq9ir4aKBfiRiFnb2uILcnPH_xS8odWhkeyq9RI81i09KVi9PSCGUThLs9cAI8G7DbRIkRnMTB0C9A==

syFgz8wBA5T6huy3aEY-mlmuNgZrAP1VIO1UhadZFGe71XtJxvVURWCJHQ8hpUeMlzGts2mBNw8VwqcBjoAm6w==

pp84LtJBmYrb1xpwLvDoQbYSc_OURJcRk_RVKSZ3p-Ptgb-geIeSw5ekcMdVJ-UFXIiDjUm29V8d4FDnAJEQfg==

Were downward thrusts on horseback fixed/added too?
  3. MaskedWaltz

No thrust attack with polearms while mounted?

iskar said:
    Well, I changed/added some attacks for spears and the like. I could upload the tweaked textfiles if plhpp is fine with that.

The particular changes are
    - Thrust attack from horseback (downward thrust) for all yaris that are usable while mounted.
    - Kept the sideswings for these, too.
    - On-Foot Overhead swing for all yari-type spears replaced by an overhead thrust. This makes spearmen much more powerful, as the overhead thrust is less speed-dependent than the downward thrust. A blob of spearmen is thus actually a dangerous thing to charge at, as you will get poked to death quickly.
    - Left all naginatas unchanged. They still do an overhead swing and cannot thrust from horseback, just as it should be.
    - Made the entire thing compatible with Jacob's weapon animation sub mod.

On the other hand, it is really simple to do this yourself if you just follow the few steps in the tutorial I linked above.

Would you mind uploading the file? or Pming it instead? I would go do the tutorial but I barely have enough time to play with everything else I have to do irl @_@.
  4. MaskedWaltz

Multiplayer Servers?

I'd just like to know one thing before I download the mod, are multiplayer servers still active??? That is all, hope I don't often anyone by posting this o.o
Back
Top Bottom