Search results for query: *

• Users: phoniex11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. phoniex11

Commisions

Hi, I've followed L'Aigle since the very first announcement, and I like it a lot!  :mrgreen: I've cheated so I could try out all of the features, and I discovered a bug where I had gotten the rank of Marshall, and I had an option to get another rank by talking to Napoleon ( Francais ) But he...
  2. phoniex11

Unban Request Spirit_EU PhonieX / Dekkers

Hello, me and my friend were perm banned on Spirit Eu, because we "Rdmed". In my opinion, we did not rdm. We were robbing the outlaws, and I counted down, to let them give the gold. Then a outlaw attacked us, and we killed him, and the other outlaws shot us with arrows, and slashed us. So we...
  3. phoniex11

Chambers

Hello, is it just me that thinks, that chambers can be more easily blocked now? I know they weren't supposed to be blocked, but 8/10 chambers I make people can block, and 8/10 chambers people make on me, I can block :o
  4. phoniex11

Congratulations! :)

Ahh, finally a roman mod with Greece in it! I hope you will stay active on the mod(I or will kill you Gokiller) And get some Servers up soon! :) I hope this will be the next top mod :P
  5. phoniex11

Fav Strategy Game.

Hello, My name is PhonieX and I wanted to get some good strategy games to know. Therefor I will ask which strategy games, that are your favorite :) I got all the TW, but please, just mention which games you got :)
  6. phoniex11

Honor (What do you use it for?)

Hello, My name is PhonieX. I have been playing Warband since the beta, but I still can't figure out what honor does? It's just there like some annoying plague? Could anybody explain to me what it does?
  7. phoniex11

Demons??????

Allright. I tryed to get the cheat menu open I go to camp and then "Cheat Menu!" After I go to Find item. When I get to the last page. There is a demon costume. Like with horns and such. I would just like to ask if you could get that an other way? Or make an Demon empire with Demon recruits...
  8. phoniex11

Cant build outposts?

i cant build outposts i push the text then nothing happens ?
  9. phoniex11

cant get mods!!

I cant get mods i put them in module folder but then when i go in warband the only module is native.......Plz Help :cry: :cry:
Back
Top Bottom