Search results for query: *

1. Bug-Fix List, 1.5+

I'm guessing this hasn't already been released, being as i didn't see some of the bigger things like marnid costing 250k? Or was this the 1.54?
  2. Peasant peace

wanting to know if there's a way to stop my "war" on them that would be awesome, i cant enter sarranid cities i die almost instantly same with nords, but i can run from nords
  3. Bug Reports: 1.54

Yes they're being held, its kind of an issue, if this is supposed to happen its quite frustrating.
  4. Bug Reports: 1.54

got the mod yesterday found that weapons/shields like to disappear at random it makes me waste throwing weapons which gets me killed thinking theyr about to die, then it hits something i cant see, or they have a huge weapon and its crushes through my block
  5. this is weird

just got this mod and idk whats going on i am insanely fast in battle and can just run them over with my sumpter horse, i chose the peasant route, then im killing them with stones... idk what is going on im scared to get a stronger horse ill be indestructible, is this normal? nvm i just...
  6. General Suggestion thread - 0.97Beta.

i cant see the typing at the top in my village because of the picture in the background  :neutral: i suggest a way to move them or maybe make them smaller and to the side
  7. Update on ad1257 0.97v.

I'm overly anxious  :oops: but when it does come out if SVN isnt going to come out today but something is what is that something? and do i download it like a normal update?/ cut and paste?/ or is it an .exe that u just run and it updates it?
  8. Start new game crashing

my computer was acting up everything went haywire i had to restart it not to long ago and the new game load lasted about 3 minutes
  9. Start new game crashing

i let it sit for 2 hours when out of the corner of my eye i see something change on the computer screen  :oops: and i did get the patch
  10. Start new game crashing

i found the other thread from 2011 http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,208757.0.html it did not work it stays at the fps that was on the main page, it immediately freezes and will not respond, it is even reluctant to let me switch windows short of Ctrl+Alt+delete, from what i have read...
  11. General suggestions thread.

[/quote]
    That is the point of horse archers and cavalry in general, in my opinion--to force the infantry to expose themselves to the archers. And I think I have heard that giving yourself tactics skill makes the AI like you less, but I may be wrong.
    [/quote]  thats all well and good but they are turning to confront one man, its gotten to the point where i no longer attack at all i just command and the numbers are still outrageously in my favor, and its not like im taking an army of 200 elites against 100 peasants im usually outnumbered by about 20 and by a lord, i have my party set up according to the faction i am going against and the terrain on their land, i guess there is just no way to un program ignorance
  12. General suggestions thread.

Can it be fixed that i dont run behind a group of enemies on my horse throw a few javs and suddenly they are my puppets with their backs to my archers, it makes it very easy to slaughter groups of enemies much above my pay grade
  13. SP Fantasy [WB] Goetia

They need a follow button to keep track of the stuff you want to see, but since they dont have one im posting :grin:
  14. General suggestions thread.

el xabeo de la cova said:
    please, can you add more castles and villages for castilla faction? is very empty  :neutral:

sory for my very very bad englis  :lol:
    everything is suppsoed to be historically accurate so if there aernt many castles or villages its because there simply werent a lot of castles and villages
  15. looking for some textures cant find them

I can not for the life of my find the siege ladder or siege tower textures, if they aernt textures im not sure what they could be, maybe a .sco, but i cant find them i have a few ideas and have started playing with texture files and such, and have something i would like to try but i cant find...
  16. General suggestions thread.

Hey great mod love it so far.
    But i have found no mod that has been able to challenge me in melee, these are supposed to be top tier troops in these tourneys and im feinting them to death as a lvl 5, they simply cant catch a break, getting kick slshed and chambered like they are peasants... these are elites im treating like children who dont know which is the pointy end... maybe making the top difficulty something better than good, because its a joke to think these people would not have been able to stand toe to toe with a boy fresh off his moms apron strings... but making them less stupid.... in tourney as the 8v8 charge each other i literally walk around them and wreak havoc on their bums till the turn around and i S key till my boys are on them like white on rice and they are doomed... just sayin i want to fight a battle hardened veteran who earned his armor rather than a farmboy who looks shiny
  17. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

cyrileom said:
    @braydenwebb:
    Download and apply the v0.2.7d patch.  It should fix that issue.
    Thanks worked like a charm, but i ruined the book for myself already by going to a tournament the the "dragon reborn's"castle :sad: still reading though :grin:
  18. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

i got the mod without reading the book and i understand so little of the terminology i had to buy the epub on amazon and start reading it, from what i have played and read, great mod great book :smile:

Maybe its just me getting this but when i do the merchants quest, no matter where i am when i get it, when i get to the "kidnapper's Hideout" and kill all the bandits i suddenly switch teams o.0 and have to kill all of my own men then it just keeps me in there for no reason, and if i let my men kill me, it says i have been knocked out and i have to attack again... im avoiding the quest right now
  19. Really?

Just started playing this mod, i've been looking for an awesome single player that gives me a beautifully tweaked experience.  This mod has done it. NOW if we are being so accurate im going to bring up a problem with all of warband cavalry... The ability to charge at an enemy say 32kmh thrust a spear through a man, or atleast partly through, then continue on ur ride pulling the spear out of them man to continue to use it.  Now i dont know the strength of the wood they used but i see them snapping after a few passes (thats if the spear can be pulled out) and since this is supposed to be so accurate maybe make the spear a "one use weapon" like a throwable and make the player draw a second weapon.
  20. Need to recover serial key

i bought the game from taleworlds directly and need a way to get back my serial key, i recently upgraded to windows 7 and all information was deleted. i did not buy it from http://store3.esellerate.net/store/support/Default.aspx as everyone seems to be indicating, i would appreciate it a lot if...
Back
Top Bottom