Search results for query: *

• Users: egeksk35
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C++ Runtime Error Solution

İf you see this error in nearly all executable file i can say that you have virus or damaged system file. But if you see this error only when playing m&b i can certainly say that you have directx problem. And i'm sure it's only appear when you play with directx9,, solution is simple play with...
  2. C++ Runtime Error Solution

İf you see this error in nearly all executable file i can say that you have virus or damaged system file. But if you see this error only when playing m&b i can certainly say that you have directx problem. And i'm sure it's only appear when you play with directx9,, solution is simple play with...
  3. C++ Runtime Error Solution

4. C++ runtime hatası ÇÖZÜMÜ

Eğer bu hatayı pek cok .exe'li programda alıyorsanız muhtemelen virus yada bozuk dosya sorununuz olabilir derim. Ancak sadece bu oyunda aliyorsanız sebebi kesinlikle directx'tir.     oyunu directx9 ile oynuyorsanız ve bu hatayı aliyorsanız directx7 ile oynarken kesinlikle almassiniz. Size...
  5. C++ runtime hatası ÇÖZÜMÜ

Eğer bu hatayı pek cok .exe'li programda alıyorsanız muhtemelen virus yada bozuk dosya sorununuz olabilir derim. Ancak sadece bu oyunda aliyorsanız sebebi kesinlikle directx'tir.     oyunu directx9 ile oynuyorsanız ve bu hatayı aliyorsanız directx7 ile oynarken kesinlikle almassiniz. Size...
Back
Top Bottom