Search results for query: *

1. Arkanius

Can't get past character creation, UI scaling issue

RecursiveHarmony said:
    Lav wrote this in his expanded operation file.
    overlay_get_position                              =  946  # (overlay_get_position, <position>, <overlay_id>)
                                                              # Retrieves overlay current position to specified position trigger, using position's X and Y coordinates. Note that the screen size in Warband is (1.00,0.75), further modified by fixed point multiplier.
    That means Warband considers you run the game with 4:3 aspect ratio like 1024x768. I play A New Dawn mod which uses some sort of Floris mod as base. Also I use 1280x1024 as screen resolution (5:4 aspect ratio, quite close to the 4:3). At that screen, i haven't seen any issues yet. I guess from that high fps rate, you have a great monitor and using the aspect ratio 16:9 like 1920x1080. That aspect ratio may be the thing that deviates too much from the assumed 4:3 ratio and causing the issue. Use some 4:3 or 5:4 aspect ratio resolution (1024x768 or 1280x1024) and see if the problem still exists.
    Nope. Tried both resolutions from the in-game setup menu, the problem still persists. I should also mention none of the bottom tabs work, I can click on them but they do nothing.
  2. Arkanius

Can't get past character creation, UI scaling issue

As title says, can't get past the character creating and the UI has a weird scaling issue. I've tried using smaller resolutions but the problem persists. See screenshot below.
  3. Arkanius

Napoleonic wars crashes at loading screen

Never-mind, I fixed the problem myself.
  4. Arkanius

Ra'Jiska said:
    Could you provide your rgl_log.txt file ? It is stored in 'My Documents'.
    first_time = 0

texture_detail = 100

render_buffer_size = 15

max_framerate = 120

start_windowed = 0

use_pixel_shaders = 0

use_vertex_shaders = 1

fake_reflections = 1

show_framerate = 1

use_ondemand_textures = 1

use_ondemand_textures_mt = 1

disable_music = 0

disable_sound = 0

disable_frequency_variation = 0

cheat_mode = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_edit_mode = 0

force_single_threading = 0

debug_mode = 0

display_width = 0

display_height = 0

display_bits = 32

antialiasing = 0

sample_quality = 0

alpha2coverage = 0

force_vsync = 0

shadowmap_quality = 2

shader_quality = 2

postfx_dof = 1

postfx_hdr = 2

postfx_autoexp = 1

flora_degrade_distance = 111.4890

flora_lod_detail = 0

use_instancing = 1

use_secure_connection = 0

max_number_of_connections = 16

look_for_server_on_this_machine = 0

music_volume = 0.4000

sound_volume = 1.0000

mouse_sensitivity = 0.5000

invert_mouse = 0

enable_lighting = 1

enable_particles = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_character_shadows = 1

enable_accurate_shadows = 1

number_of_corpses = 5

grass_density = 100

combat_speed = 2

friend_combat_difficulty = 0

adapter_format = 0

reduce_combat_ai = 2

reduce_campaign_ai = 2

combat_difficulty = 0

display_labels = 1

display_targeting_reticule = 1

display_attack_direction = 1

turn_camera_with_horse_in_first_person = 2

verbose_damage = 1

verbose_shot_difficulty = 1

battle_size = 1.0000

attack_direction_control = 2

defend_direction_control = 0

lance_control = 0

anisotropic_filtering = 1

enable_environment_shadows = 1

verbose_casualties = 1

verbose_experience = 1

realistic_shadows_on_plants = 2

number_of_ragdolls = 5

gamma = 2.2000

character_detail = 0.9851

character_shadow_detail = 1.0000

control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000

blood_stains = 2

use_winmm_audio = 0

enable_version_check = 0

enable_aspect_ratio_control = 1

realistic_headshots = 0

auto_gfx_quality = 0

enable_gamepad_vibration = 1
  5. Arkanius

I can't play Napoleonic wars as the damn thing crashes at the loading screen every freggin time. Crashes at "loading setting data" every time. I can play the viking expansion just fine, Napoleonic is the only expansion that gives me grief. Help? If it helps here are my specs GPU: R9 290 BF4...
  6. Arkanius

Gunpowder and smoke mod?

I had downloaded a mod previously that changed the sound of the firearms going off and the composition of the smoke. The smoke discharges lingered and were more apparent than the previous "poofs" that came out of the rifles. Ideally it was more realistic as black powder discharges would often...
  7. Arkanius

What do I do in the polish storyline?

agonotrax said:
    Check the tavern, he's a special companion
    I can't do anything with him, he keeps saying he's busy or something.
  8. Arkanius

What do I do in the polish storyline?

Where the hell is this Zagloba guy? I can't find him on the character roaster or even on the polish republic character list. Help?
  9. Arkanius

need a macro to spam ctrl+X or a companion export/import mod

Anyone have a macro to spam ctrl+x? I'm trying to level my companions again after screwing up my game. I joined a quest-less faction and by pissing off all of the other factions I've essentially ruined any chance of taking on any main quests. Needless to say, it's a royal kick in the...
  10. Arkanius

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

lolwarrior said:
    try looking in midday and if no success, give it a couple of hours (in-game). Also check if you have the wrong town. Happened to me many times.
    Thank you, I'll try that now.

Edit: turned out to be one of the villagers wandering around, tried all of the "secret" phrases. I guess taleworlds finally figured out a stationary quest npc ina  town/village is too obvious. Like hunting outlaws, I searched all over one of the villages with no luck. Tried riding around the edges and I noticed a house near the corner of the map way away from the village.
  11. Arkanius

With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

I'm stuck on a quest from King Carl Gustaf of the Kingdom of Sweden. I'm supposed to meet a spy in vilna, which has been nothing short of frustrating. I've searched the whole damn town from corner to corner. I've looked for stationary characters, but they're all guards and store npcs. That leaves the npcs randomly moving around, checked those too. No spy in sight, I've talked to all of the townspeople. I've tried all of the secret phrases on the townspeople that are supposed to help me find out who the spy is so I can take his/her report to Carl. Maybe there's some sort of order I have to use the phrases in or something.

Please help?
Back
Top Bottom