Search results for query: *

• Users: dagg929
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dagg929

In Progress Easy fix? Reeve not giving +1 companion as described

The reeve trait states to give +1 companion slots. You add it, wait 5 days, 10, it never goes up. This one isn't working presently.
  2. dagg929

Storekeeper - looting village

Hi, Lookks as if auto looting villages, all foodstuffs go to the storekeeper - is this intended? Is there any way to set a limit? Same with cattle, I want to be able to slaughter 5 at a time, have it go to the quartermaster, and then auto sell it if possible. Right now I have to swap them all...
  3. dagg929

Inquiry - Recruitment

Hi, My recruitment through the garrison never seems to actually decrease my peasants available. Is this meant? How's this work exactly? As well, I notice that training is always disabled. How do I turn on training so that my guy trains the weaker troops to higher tier?
  4. dagg929

Patrols - prisoners, how do they work?

If I set a large patrol (I tend not to bother but now I'm into areas in my game that have huge amounts of bandits in the area) and they kill off tons of looters, bandits, how is rebuilding the ranks of the patrols (amount of soldiers) handled. Does this occur automatically or do I need to keep...
  5. dagg929

Option for bandits to join you?

What's the requirement for this? Do you need to have positive relation with them, or.. how's this work? Do I maybe just need negative honor, or?
  6. dagg929

Differences between cinematic and basic? Huge?

What are the differences here? I run cinematic on my desktop and basic on my laptop - I'm just wondering just how much more graphically intense the version is over the other? Any specific mods included with the cinematic I can look into to to compare here? Thinking my laptop can even run...
  7. dagg929

Excited for Silverstag updates!!

Very glad to see your break coming to an end, windyplains. This is by far one of the most exciting mods out there at this time and it's gameplay changes (buildings are my favorite addition as are kingdom management settings/town settings) literally ruins other mods for me. When can we expect...
  8. dagg929

Recruiting Vassals - option to have them join you?

I've read a few things about getting vassals to join you but I can't even get the option when I speak to them privately. Is this an issue with the mod, or? I have fiefs that are mine I could give, I have rep in the 30+ for whoever I talk to, what else? Any help here is appreciated.
  9. dagg929

Lost companions when I became king?

Anyone have experience with this? I had a lot of companions with me and when I became king (had dropped myself as vassal for the nords, was over the troop cap - went and took Uxhal from the Rhodoks) and then I made my kingdom. Suddenly bam, I check like ten minutes later and I am missing most of...
  10. dagg929

Bandit/Brigand recruitment in a town?

How's this possible? I know that the merc chapterhouse gives access to higher level mercenaries, but how come at Praven right now I can recruit bandit/brigands? How's this possible and can I continue down this path somehow to get higher tier units? Is this all because I have negative honor? If...
  11. dagg929

Mercenary - Morale recovery rate for days on road

I'm at -39 days on the road as a merc and my army has Rhodoks, Vaegirs, etc. I'm currently on contract with the vaegirs but this will not stop dropping, no matter where I stay. It only seems to get worse and it's caused me massive losses. Anyone know if I'm encountering a bug here, or? Edit...
  12. dagg929

How to keep your lords happy?

Anyone really able to do this? I gift troops and the like but I'm not seeing much faction gain. All my lords end up furiously pissed at me as I give settlements away (and it's hard to find every single one of my lords to get their OK.)
  13. dagg929

Suggestion - Also looter attack/bug & weird Tarrif for town? - Trade

See title. As a current King I'd love to be able to bribe other realms with gifts, etc, such as with diplomacy as well as invite other lords to come over if it passes a check. Previously, I could try and give them fiefs which worked awesomely if they had none. As well, I feel like marrying into...
  14. dagg929

Move minister?

I've checked the wiki and the forums here some and I still cannot figure out how to get my minister to relocate to my capital. I have three holdings right now, one a cruddy castle and I want to move my minister from there to my newly conquered town. How do I do this? I can move the advisors...
  15. dagg929

Affiliate to a family?

This option was previously introduced with diplomacy. Is there any intent on recreating this? I realize that you are going away from diplomacy and I can't blame you, but this option was actually of a lot of use. As it stands now, what true benefit do you get in marrying into a family? My...
  16. dagg929

Shields not breaking?

Hi, Just started playing this a few days ago and it seems that shields are very OP. I like to use a two handed weapon and smash them, but it doesn't look like they take damage/are destructible. Is there an option somewhere to make them so? As it stands I can pepper them with archer fire and...
  17. dagg929

Trainer not working?

I have training at 4 and I'm getting nothing from it with diplomacy and my game updated to the latest. This a known issue, or? Any fixes? I'm completely positive. They are recruits and I'm at 4, with nada being applied.
  18. dagg929

Companion appointed vassals and leveling?

Do they level at all with this mod? I appointed my companion, he had a force of around 60, it got wiped out, and now he keeps on rolling around with 25 and doesn't seem to be getting any recruits.
Back
Top Bottom