Search results for query: *

1. Jarl Asgrim

Questions & Answers for new players!

A long time ago, I thought I read something about shield-bashing in game? I havent seen this from experience though, so i'm guessing not. Can anyone confirm this? Will it be in-game eventually?
  2. Jarl Asgrim

US_GK_Vikingr - Announcing New Server

ODIN BE PRAISED!
  3. Jarl Asgrim

[Oprec PW Event] - [Blockade of Yore] [5.10.2013]

Rasorath said:
    I need capable soldiers for the invading fleet of norsemen. As well as people interested in being personal bodyguards for me and my two captains. Hit me up.

I, Asgrim, fearsome viking, can fulfill any of these tasks.
  4. Jarl Asgrim

Vikingr music corner

Amon Amarth released the title track for their upcoming album! 

It's ****ing BRUTAL! \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JulzsgGyXAY
  5. Jarl Asgrim

BLACK POWER - WHITE POWER

Serann said:
    The thing is, that a religion like judism or christianity have overlap between "race" and
    belief. If you were the child of a jew, you're a jew, etc.

So I guess you could call it racism. Just like you could be "racist" towards christians.
    Of course that means you acknowlege that certain beliefs are bound by blood, which
    is just silly in my opinion because religion is a purely spiritual thing.
    But then again, it is a nice excuse to get your people to start preaching to their kids
    from the very beginning.

Now, after that religions rambling, let's get back to the core issue:

Saying racist slang should be punished because you are asking for trouble.
    And alot of it. And no server should have to put up with the following flame war.

Hi Cathrine. :grin:
  6. Jarl Asgrim

NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion

Creedy said:
    Jarl Asgrim said:
    Creedy said:
    Skallagrim said:
    I'll admit, KingKiller is pretty good. Creed, on the other hand? Psh. We dueled on my alt in commoner, and you were so ******** easy. You probably are used to slaughtering serfs and **** knights.
    You sure do remember alot of little stuff, im pretty sure your lieing out your ass.

A Norseman never lies.

:cool:
    Sigh :roll: Thats a good excuse to end the conversation, so i guess ill take it.

Yup, knowing you've already lost is a pretty good excuse.
  7. Jarl Asgrim

Creedy said:
    Skallagrim said:
    I'll admit, KingKiller is pretty good. Creed, on the other hand? Psh. We dueled on my alt in commoner, and you were so ******** easy. You probably are used to slaughtering serfs and **** knights.
    You sure do remember alot of little stuff, im pretty sure your lieing out your ass.

A Norseman never lies.

:cool:
  8. Jarl Asgrim

(TWD)Tom said:
    Oh yea I forgot you two clearly are the best fighters ever... so I'll get optimal and Graivedigger and a few others you can easily beat and you'll teach us a lesson or two in how to whats it called again.. hrmmm... fight?

just pick your duel server and a date some time during the late day

^ This
  9. Jarl Asgrim

I remember it very differently, and I am not one to lie.

But if you want to put your words to the test, bring your friend Kingkiller to a TDM server, and I will bring Skallagrim, perhaps that will clear your memory up.
  10. Jarl Asgrim

TARDIS said:
    watchoutwegottabadassoverhere.tiff

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-600x464.png

Lol
  11. Jarl Asgrim

Creedy said:
    Skallagrim said:
    Armie_knock said:
    Skallgrim, I'm NOT their friend and have not ever claimed to be. And sure, you're not making a fool out of yourself by trolling.

Sure some people dislike the way they play but...  :neutral: This is mount and blade, a game made for fighting. Just because you find it easy to Rp with, it doesn't removes the fact that it's a war game. Sure you can say the server is made for rp [very light rp] in the medieval times, but that is exactly what these guys do. They Rp badguys. If you dislike it, go train in native and learn how to defend yourself instead of just wasting time hitting some rock, train as a knight in heave armor and kill from behind, with ranged or unarmed people. Sure, you can think they act as dicks. But really. Learn the game, then play the mods. In the end, 90% of the people play this mod for castle wars, outlawing and some Rp. If you're a hardcore Rp'er, just pay them, do what they want and they will let you go. Don't try to act like a ******** hero and don't try to fight if you know you can't.
    I'm not sure of everything they have done, but i can assure you, that almost all of the things they did, could have been avoided if people didn't had to act heroes. If someone raids your castle , prepare to die or LEAVE. This is a game, there's always an option to get out of any situation. If people try to kill you, defend yourself or accept the fact that you just died. But learn from it , and avoid the situation next time. If someone tries to rob you just pay them. There's no reason to fight back. If you can't afford the price, well i feel sorry for you. Make sure you got money next time and try to avoid the main roads.

Sorry for the long post, but i really get frustrated when people can't play the game and complains.
    One, you spelt my name wrong. Two, I'm not complaining about them robbing. I haven't even been robbed by them, and I can beat them in a fight, so nothing to worry about. And I'm not mad that they troll, but them making a server? I just can't see that happening. I've yet to try their server, and I'm skeptic, but if I see a few people on, I might stop by. As for you, when you try to act mature, at least try to sound it.
    One, Who gives a **** about spelling its a forum post for a game it does not have to be perfect, Two, you can NOT beat us in a fight, I know that much, and we troll back when were trolled and insulted, We made a server to be better admins than the ones in all these other servers, We already knew this would happen, all the *****y trolls that are still mad at dieing a while back, would come on and troll, And I would like it if you would all just Hush, Thank you

Me and Skallagrim will roll you over anyday. Like that one day on United when we stomped you and your friend over and over again because you kept coming back and breaking NLR and NRR. Durr.
  12. Jarl Asgrim

Trolling you is easy, bro.

thumbsupoldguy.jpg
  13. Jarl Asgrim

Creedy said:
    Jarl Asgrim said:
    TheKnightKiller said:
    Creed has a point, Just cause we kill and Rob people on other server and they make up lies saying we broke this rule and that, Does not mean we are bad Admins, maybe u should see urself instead of taking blank guesses when u dont know us :razz:

Haha, thanks for the laughs buddy.
    Your real ******** funny you know that?

Thanks, I like to think so too  =3
  14. Jarl Asgrim

TheKnightKiller said:
    Creed has a point, Just cause we kill and Rob people on other server and they make up lies saying we broke this rule and that, Does not mean we are bad Admins, maybe u should see urself instead of taking blank guesses when u dont know us :razz:

Haha, thanks for the laughs buddy.
  15. Jarl Asgrim

Feudal_US_PW (might be coming back) (New Poll)

Brilliant, and the ping is definately a bonus, im sick of RCC +9000 ping
  16. Jarl Asgrim

[v4.4 Updated] Archipelago of Yore [MAP]

This map is ****ing awesome, and so is the Feudal server, 'nuff said.
  17. Jarl Asgrim

PLEASE MAKE HORSES UNLIMITED

Der Einzige said:
    Make horses yourself?
    Also, quit *****ing.

I love this guy

And uh, to contribute to the thread so that I dont get my forum account banned.

Blah blah blah, just walk on foot, its more badass that way.
  18. Jarl Asgrim

United_PW4_HCRP Council Admin Applications

TheKnightKiller said:
    Im not gonna lie, :smile: i did break one rule and it was metagaming only once, Punished by admin of course :smile: and i thank the admins for it and for showing the screenshot of it in the logs cause even i didnt know i metagamed, but as of breaking any other rules or that rule again i have not :smile: i will not lie cause i really want to help with peoples problems, i have even asked a few admins what the most stressfull thing in admining and for a few tips and i also thank all the admins for taking there time to tell me :grin: even domnhall told me tips ^^ thank you.

grumpy-face.jpg
  19. Jarl Asgrim

United_PW4_HCRP Council Admin Applications

PhantomZero said:
    He also likes to ride around with some guy named Creed and be an outlaw while in the commoners faction, they also like to shoot you in the face for minor or no reason at all. Might not be breaking any rules but he sure likes to bend them and isn't much of a roleplayer.

Hurp, derp
Back
Top Bottom