Search results for query: *

1. Crag Hack

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Serega_B said:
    spear in the game

I like your art Serega!

Don't forget to keep Warband's common lance's for basic infantry. This lance is too beautifull and ornamented to be used by regular troops.
  2. Crag Hack

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    If you will integrate WSE,you can change Gregor Clegane's Size with "wse_get_agent_scale" without having to add a new race/gender.Same for Sandor,Brienne,Tyrion,Greatjon Umber etc...

it seems to be a simple thing with WSE.

so it's up to you Schimmiler...
  3. Crag Hack

Crag Hack said:
    Sounds cool Thane!

Schimmiler,

Can you please tell me if we are going to have different sizes of body? For example, Gregor Clegane is a huge guy.... do you pretend to increase his body size or is he going to be the same as warband standard body size?

Not sure about that, we haven't thought of that yet. If doing this only for Clegane... Personally, I don't consider this aspect imprtant enough to implement  :wink:
    [/quote]

Ask for the guy responsible for Warhammer mod... he has big Norsca warriors that reminds me Gregor Clegane. I think he woudn't mind to share this code with your team.
  4. Crag Hack

Sounds cool Thane!

Schimmiler,

Can you please tell me if we are going to have different sizes of body? For example, Gregor Clegane is a huge guy.... do you pretend to increase his body size or is he going to be the same as warband standard body size?
  5. Crag Hack

Ser Loras Tyrell looks awesome Thane! a very good damn job!

Schmmiler,

How is going to be the Tournement system for Game o Thrones? Classic as Warband? or do we have a major change with:

1 vs 1 corporal fight, jousting, archery, etc..? Can we choose one lady to offer the "love and beauty prize"?  :mrgreen:

Brgrds
  6. Crag Hack

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    They released some in-series images of the charactersBy the profile there's a picture of each.From AGoT wikia:
    Stannis Baratheon
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Stannis_Baratheon
    Davos Seaworth
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Davos_Seaworth
    Melisandre
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Melisandre
    Margaery Tyrell
    http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Margaery_Tyrell
    Edit,The newest in-production video from HBO.
    http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/

I think Davos is the only one that is cool...

Melisandre in the books sound as a very beautifull woman...

Stannis looks like more one of the Frey's sons...

Margaery the same thing as Melisandre...
  7. Crag Hack

Serega_B said:
    cloak for lanester armor

Hi Serega!

Looks cool! But is it possible to create reliefs in the shoulders pads and in the breastplate? it would give a greater would give a greater emphasis on the armor...
  8. Crag Hack

Shimmler said:
    HoJu said:
    Maybe some dragon skull props in the interior of the Red Keep?

They were taken down by Robert 17 years prior to the mod setting.... so no  :grin:

They are in the basement... so do a place to go down the stairs and let us see the dragons head...  :mrgreen:
  9. Crag Hack

Do not bend over!

House Gayjoy

:mrgreen:
  10. Crag Hack

NE Warband - report bugs here

Pellagus said:
    Have you tried what I suggested? Hopefully it will get you back to your last save, if not you will need to start again.

Hi Pellagus,

Unfortunatelly the save game is corrupted. I've started a new game and everything seems to run fine. However, if I load my old game I'm totally naked with level on 2, alien head, all my companions are all naked as well, everyone in the realm has vanished, and several line script errors appear when I walk on the scenario.

I've tried your tip, but my last_saved_game has been contaminated too.

Well... I'll have to start again... but this time I'm going to zip my saved game from time to time.

Thanks anyway Pella
  11. Crag Hack

Pellagus said:
    Crag Hack said:
    Guys, something really terrible happened in my game. I don't know but yesterday I was playing normally when a crash happened. Ok... I just booted the computer and everything went fine. However when I loaded up again my game, a weird very f*cking weird thing happened.

My character face was totally screwed up, looking like an Alien head without hair, all characters from the game has gone..... they just disapeared... my items have all gone as well, and the worst... my levels were downgraded to Level 2 and all in the basic status level...      :sad:

I've tried to reboot the game but nothing happened.... I think my game is lost. Does anybody has experienced once this kind of issue?

Thanks for any tip, help, smoke signal, arrow with a message, etc...

Sounds like a file is corrupted, or you have tried to import a saved game from an older version of NE. Not from M&B?

You could try your savegame backup file. Find the directory in your documents folder, (Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Native Expansion).

Look for a file named sg00.sav, rename it to something like sg00.old. Then find the file named last_savegame_backup.sav and rename that to sg00.sav

I don't think the game itself is corrupted, just the save file, but you could check this by starting a new game.

Please try not to double post, as it saves me the effort of replying to two threads. :smile:

Hi Pellagus,

Sorry for the double thread.... I only realized after that I was replying in the wrong place.

I didn't try to import any old saved game. This issue happened after a common crash.
  12. Crag Hack

Guys, something really terrible happened in my game. I don't know but yesterday I was playing normally when a crash happened. Ok... I just booted the computer and everything went fine. However when I loaded up again my game, a weird very f*cking weird thing happened.

My character face was totally screwed up, looking like an Alien head without hair, all characters from the game has gone..... they just disapeared... my items have all gone as well, and the worst... my levels were downgraded to Level 2 and all in the basic status level...     

I've tried to reboot the game but nothing happened.... I think my game is lost. Does anybody has experienced once this kind of issue?

13. Crag Hack

Bug Reports and Known Bugs

My character face was totally screwed up, looking like an Alien head without hair, all characters from the game has gone..... they just disapeared... my items have all gone as well, and the worst... my levels were downgraded to Level 2 and all in the basic status level...      :sad:

14. Crag Hack

Schim, Serega,

Is it possible to implement fire swords?  Lord Beric and Thoros of Myr prefer to fight with swords on fire....  Do you think this is possible to implement? Hmmmm nice  :mrgreen:
  15. Crag Hack

Serega_B said:

Ok Serega I'm tired to see good job... I want to see something ****ty. I want to see something from you and say... Serega... this sucks.

:mrgreen:

By the way man... do you have any cape model? Is it possible to see Night's Watch mens with a dark cape?
  16. Crag Hack

Serega_B said:
    Serega, do you have the models of the Night's Watch? If so can you please post it for us? I thinking here how looks like Night's Watch armors....

I know they use dark clothes... but some of them use dark chainmails, dark leather armor, dark breastplate (like a cuirass)
    armor texture BilWit helmet model an texture by смертник

Looks awesome Serega! Is there any way to implement a dark cape? Night's Watch must have a dark cape as well.....  :mrgreen:
  17. Crag Hack

Serega, do you have the models of the Night's Watch? If so can you please post it for us? I thinking here how looks like Night's Watch armors....

I know they use dark clothes... but some of them use dark chainmails, dark leather armor, dark breastplate (like a cuirass)
  18. Crag Hack

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

I think Dorne is more powerful than The Vale.
  19. Crag Hack

Serega_B said:
    Salet in the game

Nice Salet model Serega!!!

By the way... do you have something in mind in terms of cracked and rusty equipments? I mean... do you pretend to create a model with cracks, dents, holes... etc.. just to show that you are using a worn out equipment?

I think durability is something cool to implement in the mod. I like to see an armor smashed full o cracks and holes after hard battles! Some blood spilled in the armor is quitte awesome too  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom