Search results for query: *

1. Weird glow

Yeah, I have this too. I believe it's a common problem when you turn on both HDR and AA. If you turn off AA you should be fine. Warband suffers from the same issue. Luckily these blinks don't bother me too much.
  2. I Just can't wait till these haters are gone....

PANTERA. said:
    It's called hyperbole . I wasn't serious.
    Duh.
    Why else would I have replied to you.
  3. I Just can't wait till these haters are gone....

PANTERA. said:
    Rattaplan said:
    Votadini said:
    Travisk said:
    I find it ****.

Barely anything justifies it not being a patch or low cost expansion.

Hell, some modders are doing a better job than this.

Add on the massive amounts of crashes and no support, as well as the removal of many options.

It is all a **** excuse to profit more.

I'm going back to Warband, at least I don't crash there, and that game was worth my money.

^ As opposed to this which is someone who rants and immediately leaves, who is willing to contribute nothing to either the argument or the game and is just here to throw insults around and run away before someone has a chance to disagree.

Take notes :razz:
    Have you never been frustrated about a game? Let off steam?
    Perhaps he/she doesn't want to hear disagreement about a personal opinion he/she is convinced of.

Anyway, pointless thread. Only shows the intolerance of people in general.

Yeah I agree with this guy, it's fine for people to "let of steam" for a straight week, even though his problem might be a personal one that has nothing to do with the game.

You're right, it shows the intolerance of people with no tolerance....
    I don't think your reading comprehension is very good.

I said people are intolerant in general and I didn't say he/she had a personal problem but an opinion. I even emphasized this by putting "personal" in front of it, since otherwise someone might start confusing opinion with fact.

As for complaining for a week? If only a tenth percent of all the people, who bought this product, complain, I'd think a week is not that excessive at all.
  4. I Just can't wait till these haters are gone....

Votadini said:
    Travisk said:
    I find it ****.

Barely anything justifies it not being a patch or low cost expansion.

Hell, some modders are doing a better job than this.

Add on the massive amounts of crashes and no support, as well as the removal of many options.

It is all a **** excuse to profit more.

I'm going back to Warband, at least I don't crash there, and that game was worth my money.

^ As opposed to this which is someone who rants and immediately leaves, who is willing to contribute nothing to either the argument or the game and is just here to throw insults around and run away before someone has a chance to disagree.

Take notes :razz:
    Have you never been frustrated about a game? Let off steam?
    Perhaps he/she doesn't want to hear disagreement about a personal opinion he/she is convinced of.

Anyway, pointless thread. Only shows the intolerance of people in general.
  5. Troop Tree in 1.139

Buggy1973 said:
    I think that is no bug because i have read in a topic you wont be able to upgrade villagers to elite units because its not realistic
    sorry for my bad english
    That's why an official word about this issue would be appreciated (is needed). Now all everyone can do is speculate whether this is a bug or not.
  6. Troop Tree in 1.139

Same here. They only level once.

I've had enough of this. There is no official word about any of these issues and the game is a complete bugfest. I'm all for supporting indy games but this is getting rediculous. I'm going to stop playing and go back to Warband  and try my hands on the M&B mod 1866 (for guns).
  7. Patch?

Where is this patch?
    I tried installing the "upgrade" from the link provided in this thread but I get an "not installed" error..
    Does it only work for Steam or something?

Nevermind.. Apparently the patch didn't recognize the game install because I had deleted the demo version.
  8. Units don't level-up!

catking2003 said:
    asferot said:
    Just downloaded the .txt...
    Will check to see if it works for me.

like they said it only works for mercenary

but the problem is each level up adds 20 cost to wage per person and the improvement is not really significant so i feel it is better to keep recruit around in early stage rather than some poorly equipped veteran or elite that costs more than a winged hussar and perform sh*tty
    I doubt the unit costs, that are calculated with this fix, are accurate, TBH..
    In Warband, after all, your units automatically improve on their equipment too, this might account for higher wages there.
    It would be a bit ridiculous heving to pay more for experienced units, than much stronger units (with better equipment) that you can hire from any of the taverns.
    But again, at least, your merc units are leveling up with this .txt file making it a much more enjoyable experience already. :smile:
  9. Units don't level-up!

Grummen said:
    I updated my troop.txt and tested it briefly on Moscowvy mercenary riflemen, and it works, the rest should be fine as well. https://sourceforge.net/projects/wp2gc/files/troops.txt/download
    It works! :grin: You're a life saver!
    Thanks!!!
  10. F&S Bugs Thus far

Cainrae said:
    Caba`drin said:
    Yes, not a single troop has an upgrade path defined for it, so XP isn't happening. Fairly large bug.

Just a random idea, would it possible fix it the issue if you copied over the troops.txt from the Polish/Ukrainian/Russian version?

(I'll try to see if i can get a hold of the file)
    I was wondering this as well. Perhaps someone would be so kind as to upload that file, so it can be tested..?
  11. F&S Bugs Thus far

Kirklestat said:
    Only faction troops level. Once you have a fief you recruit like you did in Warband.
    The mercenarys can only be upgraded through armour.
    But why was it possible in the trial version then?
  12. Who's going back to Warband?

Looks like I have no choice but to go back to Warband untill they fix the leveling bug.
  13. F&S Bugs Thus far

Units recruited from mercenary camps are not leveling, they don't receive any experience after the battle and they are stuck as "recruits".

My NPC companions and myself do level up.
  14. Units don't level-up!

Ceriy said:
    Only mercs from mercenary camp can level up.
    But that's my problem.. They don't.
  15. Units don't level-up!

Proteus said:
    Rattaplan said:
    I'm still on the fence about this one. I mean apart from the static XP, why does the demo allow you to level your mercs but the final game doesn't?

Is there a Demo for WFaS???
    Oops sorry.. I should have said trial version.
  16. Units don't level-up!

I'm still on the fence about this one. I mean apart from the static XP, why does the demo allow you to level your mercs but the final game doesn't?
  17. What's up with the random flashes of light?

Got this too, on my GeForce GTX460 card.
    It seems a combination of HDR (and AA?) and some texture tearing. It's most prominent during the intro (tutorial).
  18. Units don't level-up!

Slayton said:
    You have to join a faction to get peasents from villages, then you can upgrade the peasents. You can't upgrade mercenaries.
    Ugh.. so it's another modification to limit your options. Great.
    I still find it a bit weird that they kept the XP numbers in the units overview, though. It confuses.
  19. Units don't level-up!

After playing a couple of new characters, I started wondering why my recruited units never leveled up. I then checked their XP points before and after a battle and noticed it didn't change. They don't gain XP! Please fix this bug ASAP since it's ruining the entire game.
Back
Top Bottom