Search results for query: *

• Users: Bloid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bloid

Shouldn't Gloria Sinica: Han Xiongnu Wars have its own sub-board like Caribbean?

Isn't it a Warband Engine licensed game too? (Basically a standalone non-free mod but hey they paid for it) Same deal with Fire and Sword, only Fire and Sword is under Taleworlds and those aren't.
  2. Bloid

Bannerlord - Please let us edit, save and delete the preset faces.

So if I want to make a guy who looks like Schwarzenegger, etc. in multiple savegames, I can keep the face. Also, so I can edit and replace the preset ones if I don't like them.
  3. Bloid

Getting uniforms

The merchants all seem to sell civilian clothes. How do you get uniforms? It doesn't happen after you enlist.
  4. Bloid

Multiplayer bots - how to control what unit type spawns?

For instance, in Napoleonic Wars the exotic units like Marines and Artillerymen keep spawning. That's no use for solo play with bots.  I'm pretty sure the troop restriction feature only affects human players. If I wanted only one or two kinds of infantry to spawn, how would I go about it...
  5. Bloid

Can you still Host A Game and play alone with bots, like in Warband?

My internet service and geographic location don't make for the best multiplayer experience, so I mostly play Warband multiplayer with bots. Can I still do that with Napoleonic Wars?
  6. Bloid

Anyone else want a separate modding subforum for classic M&B?

Warband can have the Pioneer's Guild, but most of the old threads are buried under the new ones. I wish 1.011 and below could have something like the old Pioneer's Guild even if only for archival purposes.
  7. Bloid

Music

The mod is great, but I have one major complaint: at least some of the music included in it is copyrighted. Can't they be replaced in the next version?
  8. Bloid

[BUG] num_outgoing_packets < MAX_NUM_PACKETS

Just updated to the latest version, program crashes when Start Search is presssed. Note also that before I updated, I am trying Warband out on the desktop w/ cable.
  9. Bloid

[BUG] Spawning with wrong helmet as a Nord veteran

I believe this happened on a field by the river map in an oceanic server with capture the flag. I was a Nord veteran, definitely not a Scout. I spawned several times with a Skullcap (which Scouts have) instead of a Nordic Helm.
  10. Bloid

[Bug] Getting stuck in Quick Battle / [Suggestion] Tutorial tweaks

Bug: I was playing the first Quick Battle and a foe got stuck behind a big wheel. I killed him and got stuck myself. Suggestion: I noticed some things in the tutorial that could use fixing for Warband:
  11. Bloid

[Suggestion] Consistent mail color/texture

This is a repost of sorts, having brought this issue up for Native some time ago - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49784.0.html The same is true for Warband but I think the differences are less pronounced. Native had bluish textures for some mail items. I'm playing at lowest...
  12. Bloid

[SUGGESTION] Show weapon reach for throwing weapons that can also be used melee

I would like to know, for example, the melee reach of the throwing axe compared to the free axe, or the reach of the javelin when it's used to stab.
  13. Bloid

System requirements

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=572&game=Mount%20and%20Blade:%20Warband How about people with lower specs? Does the game run fine on low settings? I have 2 Gb RAM, Pentium 4 2.0GHz  and Geforce FX 5500. I can run normal Mount&Blade fine, but tend to use the lowest resolution for...
  14. Bloid

How often do mercenaries spawn in taverns?

You can tweak the text files to change their spawn number and hiring cost, but it seems you can't change how often they spawn.
  15. Bloid

Creepypasta: Scary microfiction for the internet age

All copied and pasted from somewhere, as that's the point. Varying quality. Some are recycled urban legends. It appears no one has made a topic for this yet... Post this kind of stuff here. (Or make up your own?) If anyone wants to post creepy images, put in spoilers please. Edit: Put stories...
  16. Bloid

AlphaDelta's opensource Viking pack

Here's AlphaDelta's opensource Viking pack, if you still need some items: Good luck finishing the mod and thanks for not giving up when your hard drive died!
  17. Bloid

Upcoming "ancient world" movies

- HANNIBAL THE CONQUEROR (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382731/) Starring... Vin Diesel as Hannibal! :shock: Then again, if you rearrange the letters in his name you can spell "I end lives". Also, Vin Diesel himself is directing and the guy who wrote Gladiator and King Arthur is writing. -...
  18. Bloid

Critiques of the LOTR film trilogy

Some of us may like this: http://oddlots.digitalspace.net/arthedain/ (or http://arthedain.netfirms.com/ ) Two Towers critique Return of the King critique Before anyone blows the author off as one of those types who would have wanted Bombadil left in, she's not one of them. Old Tom's not...
  19. Bloid

[1.011] Dagger sheath bug

I and others have mentioned this for 1.003, but I made this thread for a higher chance of the developers noticing. When equipped, the graphic for the dagger is always the sheathed dagger model, even when the dagger is drawn. In other words the empty dagger sheath is apparently gone. The older...
Back
Top Bottom