Search results for query: *

• Users: Votadini
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Backstabbing Battle-Cows - A shocking treachery of epic proportions

Once upon a time there was a warrior named Vodhr - a vassal of the Kingdom of Sweden. He was happily looting villages when he met a band of magical talking cows. All went well. All was fun. They travelled together causing mayhem and shooting Polish people - like any true Swede should...
  2. Funny Moments Thread :D

So just played my first couple of hours of MBF&S and I have had 2 noticeable funny moments so far. Sure it has it's problems but I love the little random moments which make the game so fun to play. 1: I had me, a sharphooty-snipey NPC, 8 riflemen, 12 infantry and 7 cavalry walked around the...
  3. Are there Heroes in WF&S

Does anyone know if Rolf, Bunduk etc will make an appearance or their equivalent for Fire and Sword? If there are special characters you can recruit it will be interesting to see if they are historical characters or just fictional.
  4. Sieges

Hey there im new to the forums ^^ I have played both Mount & Blade games so far and I am really excited for this newest release :D One thing I thought about was sieges both attacking and defending. I think a musket line atop the wall will decimate any and all heavily armoured troops which will...
Back
Top Bottom