Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Well the bug with no good went away on its own at least, i guess they needed to replenish once caravans arrived, I can live with the 100 wives and naked bug though lol.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I have been playing 2.0 for a few days now, first time playing this mod enjoying it so far except for some annoying bugs... here is what I am finding so far:

My characters looks have changed, face and hair.

- When looking at my character profile, apparently im married to around 100+ women somehow so I have an extensive family now related to over 300 people or so. Not sure how this happened as I never married anyone willingly.

- I just recently loaded my game to start playing again, I owned Lord Harroways town and I know before I quit there were a lot of goods at the marketplace, now there is one item from each marketplace type (Goods, Horses etc..) even under horses there is only a pair of boots... So far all closest towns have no food or worthy goods to buy... This has to be a bug because even big town marketplaces have 0 gold... This will ruin my game if there is no food to buy.

- Some Towns when visiting the streets worthy npcs like Guild masters, armor smiths etc are naked.
  3. Mount & Blade Complete Package!!! On sale at Steam![OFFER ENDED]

I was always kind of somewhat interested in how M&B was and wanted to play it, luckily I held off and just picked up this deal. Its a great deal 3 games plus the unreleased expansion.
  4. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

Im currently using 4.57 beta if I change to this version will the save games from 4.57 be compatible?
Back
Top Bottom