Search results for query: *

1. Ravenvolf

It Doesn't Even Save My Controls? Come On TaleWorlds!

I'm using Taleworlds version and mine saves fine.

But I heard from another topic in this forum that when the Steam servers are busy, it sometimes misses a file or so when downloading.  Try using the verify cache to make sure it downloaded properly.

Hopefully that will solve it for you dude.  Second hard drives sometimes also causes problems with games that expect to be installed to c:\.

Good luck.
  2. Ravenvolf

When can we download, if anyone knows?

Wheem said:
    Badger0 said:
    I'm mostly just wondering if TaleWorlds will have it available today at all. As others have said, I'd rather buy directly from them, rather than Steam, etc..
    Ditto.

Double ditto.
  3. Ravenvolf

With Fire & Sword release information

Rycon said:
    Ahh, May 3rd for me =-). I will wait until I can buy directly from Taleworlds, my money is theirs, and would have pre-ordered from them months ago it it was an available option.

Yeah I agree. 

Nearly May the 4th here.  Hopefully I will be able to buy this from Taleworlds like you were able to buy the previous two titles.  But I see no information anywhere on the site so it is not looking promising, I don't think I will buy it if I'm forced to use the Steam or the others.
  4. Ravenvolf

With Fire & Sword release information

I was disappointed at first when I bought the box version of Warband and found it was tied to steam.  I tried to use the steam key to activate the Taleworlds download version but didn't work, found out later that if you right click on your steam list, you can find a CD key for your version of warband, which will activate the download version, yay!!

Very much looking forward to this one, at first I wasn't interested because I didn't like the idea of guns but after watching a few clips, I'm definitely interested now.
Back
Top Bottom