Search results for query: *

• Users: jamieirl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Serial Key.

I no longer have the email that I used to purchase mount&blade original (I think that it was a school email but I'm not quite sure).  I recently tried to play Napoleonic and there was a serial key issue.  From there I uninstalled everything in hopes that I could copy/paste my serial key which is...
  2. How do I input the serial key for multiplayer?

I've owned Napoleonic Wars as well as Warband and With Fire&Sword for about 80 years now and they are listed under my accounts "games".  The serial key is blocked with the exception of the last two letters for each game.  If I remember correctly I've always copied and pasted this serial key into...
  3. Is there an easy way to 'unpatch'?

I'm currently using the latest version of warband, when I try to install freelance 1.5 it tells me that it will "most certainly not work" unless I'm using the correct patch.  So aside from reinstalling the game, is there and easy way to get to 1.143?  Thanks for any replies.
  4. Siege ladder patch?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has problems with siege ladders.  Both when I'm doing the siege's and when I'm being sieged, the troops often (in fact it's most of the time, lately) end up in a bunch stuck on the ladder.  Even battles with relatively low numbers of units end up taking...
  5. Which Mount & Blade is the best for multiplayer?

Hello to all, I played Mount & Blade (I think that it was the first one) a few years ago give or take.  I really liked the game but was disappointed by the lack of an interesting story line so I never actually finished the game.  Though I did play it for a while simply because of the awesome...
Back
Top Bottom