• Users: nomad1414
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nomad1414

Will we ever run out of Oil ?

Will we ever run out of Oil ? :?:
  2. nomad1414

An Idea :idea:

While I was a Stray thought , I had an Idea  :shock: . The idea is Mount and blade the medieval RTS game  :shock: . Imagine , a RTS game where every unit acts on its own and not with some limited animations . A game where you can build a castle , or even go into the third person view playing...
  3. nomad1414

M&B 2

Will there be mount and blade 2 ?  :mrgreen:
  4. nomad1414

M&B On PSP

mount and blade on PSP ?  :shock: :shock: Are they going to make mount and blade for PSP ? :?:
  5. nomad1414

what do you know about................?

Egypt Libya Sudan Tunisia Algeria Morocco Saudi Arabia ( KSA ) Syria Palestine Lebanon what do you know about these countries ? And please don't tell me that they are all middle-eastern countries , cuz I know this , other things like : culture , traditions , religion ...and so on I just want to...
  6. nomad1414

Ancient mod

Why aren't there any mods about Pharaohs ? Factions : Egypt , Greece , Persia , Phoenicia . The world in the bronze age . :shock: :shock: It has to include : chariots ( melee and ranged ) for Egyptians . chariots are found in the wedding dance mod ( note : I've played the non nudity version of...
  7. nomad1414

people bodies

why are all the bodies of troops the same in size and height ? why don't we think about making some people tall and others shorter , some fat and some thin , some with muscles and some without and each with his own abilities and they differ . this can be added to troops and in character creation...
Back
Top Bottom