Search results for query: *

1. Quick question: Is there magic in this mod?

:shock: I like magic and fantasy!

I found the download for Empires IV on the Nexus but I cannot find the forum to read and talk about Empire IV.
  2. Which one do I download?

You may want to wait. In another thread the mod author said version 4 is coming out sometime this summer.  :smile:
  3. Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Playing Expanded in native module 1.153; there are some problems in character creatures including some typos and a annoying glitch where you make a female character the 'Lady-in-waiting' option gives you the male squire story.

In part two of the intro quest (For the Khergit Khanate if it matters) where you chase down the band of robbers; the leader has a shapeless pitch black texture of a torso and the game freezes, you are unable to do anything and must use ctrl-alt-del to close the game. I think it's a missing textures and this happened with three different installs now so I decided to finally report it.
  4. Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Pundragon said:
    Damage to Player: Normal
    Damage to Friends: Normal
    Combat AI: Good
    Campaign AI: Good
    Combat Speed: Normal

This is the settings I use when playing almost any mod so you can see why I'm a bit confused as to why the army(ies) I fight for seem to dominate every battle/siege.

Maybe you're just that good?  :razz:

chargers1783 said:
    Is the full version going to be save compatible with the 3rd beta patch?

I don't think it is. I played a little bit of the beta with the third patch and I went to set up an enterprise and I got a message that it was still being tested, but I was still allowed to have one because I had cheats enabled. So already there are going be some differences between Beta patch 3 and final release because the beta had some things disabled in it.
  5. Village Relations and Improvements 2.5

I hadn't used TwinkMB in a long time but I last time I check it only works for Floris 2.4 and was not updated for 2.41a, nonetheless the soon to be released 2.5.
  6. Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Sorry for the noob question but I have to ask, what does the red 'OSP' on the feature list mean?
  7. Discussing features of 2.5

decoy26517 said:
    question: Items that have: {!} in the name, what does this mean?

I want to know this too.
  8. Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Were there any features that got cut from 2.5?
  9. New to M&B, Why install Floris?

Ogrecorps said:
    Nerkcon said:
    Does the mod disable stat loss? I'm not new but I have never played a character past 700+ days, or without cheats. I want to start playing the game seriously without cheats but the stat loss is a little discouraging.
    Are you talking about stat loss from going past day 700 (or whatever it is) or encumbrence penalty?

I don't think so for the first (don't you have to lose a fight to lose stats anyway? By day 300 I'm pretty much an untouchable BAMF - couched lances the exception - so I don't know.) and you can disable stat loss from encumbrence in the Camp --> Mod Options menu.

I was talking about the first but I do have a question about the latter.

How much encumbrance can you have before you start getting penalties?  I usually turn it off so I don't know. When I stop cheating I also want to stop using the extra easy options (like auto block, companions don't complain and etc.)

And I also found out recently that the game never ends? Then when should you retire?
  10. New to M&B, Why install Floris?

Does the mod disable stat loss? I'm not new but I have never played a character past 700+ days, or without cheats. I want to start playing the game seriously without cheats but the stat loss is a little discouraging.
  11. Where can I download Warband 1.134?

The link works. Thank you. :smile:
  12. Where can I download Warband 1.134?

I can't find a download link for Warband version 1.134. I've tried Google, and a bunch of pirate websites came up. I want to do this because most mods are still only for 1.134, I am trying to play on a server that uses Native Armory Expansion the mod won't work which I assume is because the mod...
  13. I have a few questions.

(( I did try searching for these but the search engine for this forum is terrible. :? )) 1. What is the level cap for a character? Is it different from native (and how so)? 2. I had to reinstall everything because my PC messed something up but before I did I had something like 400+ fame and...
  14. Are there any advantages to playing the original MB first?

I am having trouble rolling back my drivers, I've tried installing 10.5 for vista/7 64bit (I have Windows 7 64bit Home Edition) and it didn't work, GPU-z says my drivers are 11.3 and some sort of ATI 'monitoring' program has stopped working.

Am I suppose to choose uninstall instead of install?

EDIT: I figured it out and got it to 10.5. I've got the mod working too. Again thanks for your help everyone.
  15. Are there any advantages to playing the original MB first?

I'm going try keeping Steam as I play other games that require it. I'm going see if the mod collection fixes the graphical glitches first and if it doesn't I'll roll back.

You have all helped out a lot, thank you. :smile:
  16. Are there any advantages to playing the original MB first?

Yes I have an ATI card; an HD Radeon HD 5670. I do not know how to roll back drivers though.

I'm going try the Floris Mod Pack. I did buy the game off of Steam and I've read in the FAQs that Steam achievements screw with the mod. I bought and downloaded the game entirely off of Steam though, is it still possible to download the game as a stand alone off of the main website?
  17. Are there any advantages to playing the original MB first?

Thank you for your help but I have one more question I forgot to ask.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Skills#Shield

"Due to a bug, raising this skill also raises the Shield skill of enemies."

Is that still true? I mainly play defensive characters.
  18. Are there any advantages to playing the original MB first?

I've just gotten this game and I like it so far even though I suck at it. :P I've played a little bit of the original and the expansion and the expansion just seems to be the same with better graphics, combat, and tutorial. I just want to know if there are any advantages to playing to the first...
Back
Top Bottom