Search results for query: *

• Users: tdring
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I know most of you own the game already

I would love you all if you would check out my review of Warband. It can be found here http://truegamereviewer-com.webs.com/apps/blog/show/22680145-should-i-buy-mount-blade-warband. Feel free to post critique in the comments of the post or I have also created a forum post associated with review...
  2. finding seriel key

I have 2 questions to give you an idea of what I need to happen. I dont have my seriel key right now for M&B WB. I have it working 199% on my moms PC I just bought a new PC How can I A. find my seriel key and be able to use it for my new PC B. could I put M&B on a flashdrive and be able to play...
  3. how to start?

I know there are most likely a million threads about this but what is a good way to start? my weapons are not that great I can only lead 15 men and I dont have much money. This game has a lot of features I am yet to get the hang of. What is a good way to start this game if I want to become a king?
  4. download not showing up?

I tried downloading this mod several times directly into my mods folder without steam windows 7 32 bit computer when i go to the list of mods for Mount&blade warband it does not show up even after several tries and it is not in my mods folder any idea what is happening? I have no clue and this...
  5. troop trees

is it possible for someone to make some troop trees? it does not need to be specific i just want to know the names of the troops for each faction so I dont take the wrong path when I take those training quests also i have another unrelated question what is the difference between killing a lord...
  6. some help

I just downloaded 3.92 and the bug fix they ended up being seperate files from 3.91(bug fix 3) I figured that would be no problem when I started the game (3.91) there were several lines of text and no menue options are showing do i need to merge the files do i need to redownload the files thanks...
  7. newest version of SOD?

what is the newest version of SOD? I currently have 3.91b3
  8. Sword of Democles manual

I was thinking of making a list of know bugs and crashes these known bugs I am hoping to organize like this ex 29,000 XP bug--> fixed inlatest patch 3.91b2 fix #2 http://www.mediafire.com/?39l8sn6lx47wgds world map lag --> will continue until the in game date of Febuary 27th the fix is beleived...
  9. suggestions

I know there is already a topic for this but some of the suggestions I have I think will warrent a lot of discussion this is something I think wil be difficult to acheive in the other thread amyway here we go having the ability to take over factions and keep there troops ex im a vassel of...
  10. help please

this is totally strange my computer says space required 884.4 MB space avalible 589.3GB but when I go to save it to my desktop the ok button is shaded out then when I have it extract to mount&blade/modules it says it extracts which certain parts do it just wont show up on my mods list when I...
  11. no mods folder

ever since going to the new patch 1.43 I think in order to get the sword of domocles mod I later removed it because it was unstable deleted the folder it still showed up on my loading screen then when i tried to get a new mod (Shogun it was in the mods folder but it didintr show up on the...
  12. path 3.82

is this patch only for the music file? what does it do if I have 3.8 without music do I still need the patch thanks for clearing it up if 3.8 is still good do you want me to report any bugs or anything?
  13. the future of this mod

I love this mod but is there any way that we could fix bugs ourselves? I am not at all saying I am not satisfied with the way that you handle the bugs you do it extrodinaraly well it's just that I think there is to much stuff for you to manage so my question is could it be possible for people...
  14. new video

with the big changes we have seen would it be a good idea to update the trailor for this mod? I couldent do a video the best I would be able to do would be a slideshow of sorts of different screenshots
  15. information I have personally gathered

I started playing this game roughly a week ago and ive gathered some info I didint find in the guideline I attempt to use the regiment guide found here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174848.0.html first off the chest that is found in philidelphia can be found normally behind a...
  16. old frontier wiki?

when I play native (diplomacy) the wiki was always a useful tool for me giving insight into units troop trees costs what lords originated in what faction siege arments so I can know what to expect before I declare war strengths and weaknesses etc would it be possible to do a wiki detailing what...
  17. artillery and battle command

is there a way for me to command my troops from afar but still seeing the battle and giving orders someone mentioned a command interface but i couldent find one in battle also how can I be able to use artillery in defense and sieges? some cities have what looks to be a hero unit but i cant find...
  18. where is the mods folder

I cant find it I have the taleworlds download have bought it and have a few mods and they work where is the mod folder I cant find the exact folder I looked under mount&blade and its not there I have windows 7 ive found the sounds textures and folders like that but no mods folder
Back
Top Bottom