Search results for query: *

1. Flash_Knight

Lances and other objects taking 2 boxes

I think that some objects (lances,longbows, etc.) should take two spaces in inventory and weapons but that maybe the price could go up for them to make up for it or something. Anyways, i was wondering if that would be possible and suggestions on this topic. Thanks
  2. Flash_Knight

New helmets

I think great helms would be the best to wear cuz they look like they would provide the most defense
  3. Flash_Knight

Which type of plate armour would you like to have?

I think that since the vaegirs and swadians arent based on real races the armour should be a mix of everything or totally made up
  4. Flash_Knight

Bug reports

k lets hope so :smile:
  5. Flash_Knight

Bug reports

When i First downloaded this mod it worked fine i made a guy (wood elf archer) then i tried to go into the town right there the one with the "Z" and it crashed with the "send error report" thing so i just restarted it and now it crashes before i can even select my race! Any ideas?
  6. Flash_Knight

Zombie Roleplay

someone should put this all together in one big biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig pile, and with some editing we might even be able to sell it and put the profit towards mount and blade :wink:
  7. Flash_Knight

Zombie Roleplay

The prime minister of canada slammed down his phone. Damn IT!! They want control of half the country! and i heard the americans are under attack already! send some soldiers down there and help them!
  8. Flash_Knight

Zombie Roleplay

HEY! i have an idea lets put some posts as zombies... good vs. evil...
  9. Flash_Knight

What mods do you use?

technically no you didnt... :razz:
  10. Flash_Knight

Advantages vs Disadvantages of Picking a Side

Yeah swadians have better stuff to loot but its easier to defeat vaegirs and get more xp faster that way
Back
Top Bottom