Search results for query: *

• Users: Matthieu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Matthieu

Crusader Kings 2 godverdomme

Omdat er geen thread is voor dit magnifieke spel en omdat Benelux naast kippenleverworst z'n gemompel over Alexander Pechtold een beetje dood is linky voor de luie kerels
  2. Matthieu

Accidentally going on a crusade

So I just became a vassal for the Holy Roman Empire and when I wanted to ask who was going to be granted a fief we just captured, I accidentally told my liege I would like to go on a crusade and he tells me I have to stay away for 2 weeks at least... Can I also just do some guild master quests...
  3. Matthieu

Weird denar loss after sieging.

So I'm having this issue where I joined the Nords as a vassal and when I siege a castle (this was on my own) I gained -20000 denars, which just resulted in me going bankrupt immediately, why did this happen?
  4. Matthieu

Not being able to download the mod

Hi guys, I've got a bit of a problem regarding the download of B&S. When clicking the download link provided in the Description and the one in the alpha thread, it leads to a false link, I've fixed this by just searching Blood And Steel on the actual nexusmod website, but when I download it, it...
  5. Matthieu

StarMade ( Minecraft style spacecraft sandbox game ) ( WARNING: IN ALPHA )

Starmade is exactly what the title says, It's a minecraft style based spacecraft building sandbox game, It's still in alpha and the Yogscast made a video about it aswell The website: http://star-made.org/ Yogscast vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHgcttS39w
  6. Matthieu

Brigand Guide (WIP)

The Brigand Matthieu's guide to being a Robin Hood Pokestick (The kind that keeps the gold) : I've been on the forums for a while and I thought: "Oh hell, why not make a Brigand Guide?" First off, the Brigand is an underrated class, because of the ****ey starts and the reputations, but the...
  7. Matthieu

WK'14-Topic

Alvast hopen dat we mee mogen doen :lol:
  8. Matthieu

The Advice Thread.

As this gentle man came up with a good idea for a thread, I figured it could be usefull. So here you go. I'll share a secret myself : Brigand Making money for Brigand is fairly easy, at first, start in Sarranid territory and head over to Dhirim ( You should gear up as far as you can in...
  9. Matthieu

AAR Topic!

Yes yes people, I figured there are some guys out there who wanted to post they're AARs about Blood And Steel, and since we dont have a topic for AAR's yet, I figured i could make a thread about them. I dont have any AAR's right now, nor i have any inspiration, but I will ( maybe ) make one later.
  10. Matthieu

Re: Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Nope, steam blocks it, dammit ;(
  11. Matthieu

Character back ground stories!

Its easy as that, just tell us your back ground story! Mine : Matt Donovan was born in America 'round 1856, with the famous ranger Old Hound as his father, famous for his tactics and his dog, Kujo, which he always brought with him, when Matt turned 12, he got a Colt Dragoon, from his father...
  12. Matthieu

RCC_TWW Rule Thread

This is the Official RCC Rule Thread These are the rules : 1. No Randoming. Have an Roleplay reason to kill, if you dont have an Roleplay reason and you kill somebody, its called Randoming. 2. No Revenge killing. If you get killed, no matter if its a random kill, dont go kill him back, if it...
  13. Matthieu

RCC_TWW Complaint Thread

This is the RCC Server Complaint thread, You got an Complaint? Post it here! Form : * = Optional Your In-Game-Name: In-Game-Name of the suspect:  *Witness(es): Evidence(Screens): *Anything else: ~Admin_Matt
  14. Matthieu

Multiplayer Name Edit.

1. Download HxD (Hex editing program) from: http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ 2. Open up M&B: Warband or any other M&B game. 3. Create a character with underscores in his name. Example: John_Doe 4. Do not join a game on him. Click back and return to the Warband main menu. 5. Open up HxD. 6. Click on...
  15. Matthieu

Multiplayer Name Edit.

1. Download HxD (Hex editing program) from: http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ 2. Open up M&B: Warband or any other M&B game. 3. Create a character with underscores in his name. Example: John_Doe 4. Do not join a game on him. Click back and return to the Warband main menu. 5. Open up HxD. 6. Click on...
  16. Matthieu

2 Suggestions : Give Fief and Marshal.

Idea #1. Imagine this : A king would like to give a loyal man an castle ( he owes 2 ) He could give the castle yes, but the lord of the castle, wont be able to do anything with it. ( Like getting money from chest ) But. If you give the castle, the king wont be able to take the fief back. Only...
  17. Matthieu

Just a question from an lazy man.

Im too lazy to go to everything and read everything, but can someone tell me in what month this mod will be ported to Warband? Cuz i just love this mod, but lost my MaB.  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom