Search results for query: *

• Users: Kormin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kormin

First Etruscan pyramids in Italy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49088030/ns/technology_and_science-science/?GT1=43001#.UFtiBq7Ayt8 I don't really have much to say on the subject, but I thought it was a interesting find/story and figured I'd share. Thoughts? Personally I find it amusing/amazing that it was found being used as a...
  2. Kormin

Medieval Weapon Instruction

I am attempting to put together a small encyclopedia of the fighting styles of various western medieval weapons. This encyclopedia would take the place of a teacher for my friends and I, we have no historical combat schools around us, and I also get the feeling that if I don’t compile some sort...
  3. Kormin

Shameful Actions

Every country has embarrassing events, people, and down right stupidity, both in the past and present. So, instead of doing something like "why france sucks" or "why america is stuipd" I decided to Start a thread for the discussion of each nations downfalls, both laughable and 'special'. I'm...
  4. Kormin

Historically Accurately Armor, Help?

Hello historically inclined forumites. I am trying to put together an accurate suit of armor and would like some help putting it together. What I’m trying to do is build a 12th century knight kit. What I have for the 12th century knight: Sugarloaf helm, Chainmaille shirt and hood. What would...
  5. Kormin

Linking Servers?

This is a random question with some awesome potential if it could work. here goes: is it technically possible to link two servers together? ok bad way of putting it, lets try again...i am wondering if its possible to build a website that can switch a player from one server to another. such as...
  6. Kormin

RP Maps

So i have been wondering, with all these new maps coming out, what is the best type of maps for role playing. i mean, out of the ones that various servers have used what has encouraged people to do less Castle Warz and more acting? personally im wondering if these maps have something in common...
  7. Kormin

Problem with start-up

Hey slight problem that i dunno how to fix. i get past the beginning of the game loading, right past the opening title announcing this is a Tale-World game. then everything goes black, few seconds later the game crashes and a little error message pops up telling me that  Shader faceshader.pp...
Back
Top Bottom