Search results for query: *

• Users: Marmud
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Adjust the wage of a single troop

Hi! I am playing a Chinese mod called 1135AD. The Mongolian troops' wages are too high. I want to adjust the cost. I have seen tweaks here that allow such a thing for all troops, but what about individual troop? How can I do that? I don't know anything about python files and I am not sure how...
  2. Need help with correcting textures transferred from Iron Europe to Between Empires

Hi all! I guess many of you, seasoned players, are already well acquainted with these 2 mods. Iron Europe happens to have a very beautiful German great coat (G15) that I wish to take into Between Empires. I am familiar with the process of shifting models into a new mod, but this time it...
  3. Need help to correct a faulty model.

Hi! I am totally new to 3d modelling and texturing in Blender. I tried to create my first model in the form of a military duffel bag (the Veshmeshok or Sidor as it is known in Russian). I tried to stick it behind a great coat. It appears to be totally fine on the Brf Opener. But when I tested...
  4. Repost this, can you

I hope that someone has this on their computer: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,84672.30.html I would like to ask you to re-upload it, perhaps on depositfiles or other websites. I just like to have that Fleur-de-lys with checker board heraldry.
  5. Repost this, can you

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,84672.30.html I really like the Fleur-lis with checker board heraldry, could someone repost this on rapidshare or better depositfile? Thx!
  6. Roving Robber Knights

They appear too few on my current game, I want to make them appear more frequently instead of a bunch of mountain bandits, do you know how can I make this happen? Which should I edit to make them be spawn more?
  7. Change Weapon and Hero Attribute

I have a small question! I'd like to change the ashwood pike into one-handed polearm so it can be used with a board shield, but after modifying it from the text editor I can't see any result. Is it possible to change this? I have the Warband Toop Editor, of course. Also is it possible to change...
  8. Adding new items to warband

I know this topic might have been repeated somewhere, but I am looking for some tutorials on adding new items to Native, since I would like many new armours from mods to appear in my Native game? Anyone can help?
  9. Remove Morale Penalty for fighting the same faction

I have a majority of my troops as Rhodock, is it possible to remove morale penalty if I come to a blow with the Rhodocks? THanks
Back
Top Bottom