Search results for query: *

1. AxeMaster3

King Ulric

*BUMP*

Preparations are in full swing...

A gathering of people from far away lands has started a camp outside the gates of Sarleon...
  2. AxeMaster3

Trouble in Sarleon

Sarleon is in the center of the action. When I do my Vassel duty it is with Sarleon.
    With borders that touch every major faction, its just a natural thing that they get wiped out first.

If you have Donavan, Fredrick and Roland in your party, The Sarleon recruits do train very fast.
    I find that stoping them from being wiped out gives you the experiance you need to be your own King.

One way to strengthen Sarleon is to start an order of the Lion and upgrade them 2 times. 
    It seems to be enough to help the faction but doesn't make them so overpowered that you have a bad time later killing them.

And best of all,

KING ULRIC DAY!!!!

No other king in Pendor has an official holiday.

For all the newcommers to the forums,
    Here is the link to the info you need,  :wink:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200962.msg4833858.html#msg4833858
  3. AxeMaster3

Pendorian Duels

That's the reasoning behind just Maiden Adventurer vs Lady Valkyrie. Its more of a fair fight.

Drunken Fencing Duel in the Tavern.
    Fair Fight with Bastard swords.
    Fighting over who gets the Tall, Dark n Handsome Knight of Eventide for the night.  :cool: 
  4. AxeMaster3

PoP Suggestions Thread

McGib said:
    I would like to put a suggestion forward after playing PoP for the last several days.

Can faction troops please react to mercenary companies and the like? I am getting tired of having to run away while traveling with my factions army when a mercenary company approaches. First time that happened I just ignored it thinking that my "friends" would help out. Nope, ended up me with my 50 or so weak troops against 90-100 knights.
    It just makes no sense that as a member of a faction that the other lords would just ride on by while one of their own gets attacked.
    You have to be in good relations with the mercenary company. The lords from the faction are automatically. This is why they don't join you in battle.
    Happened to me before while I was waiting for a siege.
  5. AxeMaster3

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ikaruga said:
    If I ever screw my character build, can I import another one ? If I do, will I get any maluses, like the "cheater achievement" ?
    You can Import all you want with no penalty.
  6. AxeMaster3

Pendorian Duels

NIce, see I knew you could do that one! :cool:
    Good job.

So whats next? You already know what I want.

Lady Valkyrie vs. Maiden Adventurer

Drunken Fencing Duel in the Tavern.
    Fair Fight with Bastard swords.
    Fighting over who gets the Tall, Dark n Handsome Knight of Eventide for the night.  :cool:

:twisted:
  7. AxeMaster3

There are numerous ways to gain RTR.
    Some examples;

If you are a vassel and persuade another Lord over to serve your King.
                                                /Side affect, Just cause for them to declare war on your faction.
    If you are a King and persuade a Lord to join your cause.
                                                /Same affect, The other faction will declare war on you.*
    Send out your companions on missions. 3 RTR each. Possible 60 RTR.
                                                /Side affect, After you have 30 RTR you lose the option to become a Vassel.
    If you are a vassel and your faction makes peace.
                                                /Freebee..
    If you are a King and make peace with another faction.
                                                /Side affect, X3 RTR gain.
    If you are a Vassel and Elope a Bride from another faction.
                                                /Side affect, -10 relation with your King and just cause for war. + the Neg relation with all involved with the Bride.

*Hey if you need to start a war in times of boredom,

On the side, @Tuco,

You will find Pendor is a whole other world from Native.

There is nothing good that will help you by destroying innocents.
    You are now a Hero that came here to Save Pendor from Evil.

Welcome to Pendor,  :wink:
  8. AxeMaster3

When you become a vassel your title changes and you are no longer a mercenary. You are then dependant on your fiefs income which will be much lower than merc pay.

Never played a claimant quest because I like to be My own King.  :wink:

You can find a vassel of that faction who is in thier center and pay them for a good standing.

As a mercenary you do not get awarded a center*. Even if you take it. You have to be a vassel. When you join, you get a village. As a vassel you have the right to request a center that you capture on your own. Depending on your renoun you may get the center that you captured. It helps to be a freind of the King (+25 relation).
    You can be awarded fiefs that you capture up to 6 points (1pt. for a castle/2pt. for a town)

*(Center = Castle or Town).

Before you go Independant its good to have a RTR of 30+, otherwise you get to defend against most or all other factions.

Welcome to Pendor...  :wink:
  9. AxeMaster3

IMO its the Saffire, but there is a 5 page thread that gives opinions. here is the link;

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194770.msg4665789.html#msg4665789
  10. AxeMaster3

You have to have 150 renoun before you can enter a tournament.
    This may be why you missed alot of them the first few days.

A troop with a higher level than yours will not recieve any exp. from training.
    You can only train troops with a lower level.
    Recomend you find a sir Roland. He is lvl 39 training skill 5.

I believe Native troops only reach lvl 30.
    Alot of POP troops go over that, some to lvl 60.
  11. AxeMaster3

No and No.

Training the peasants raises your relation with the village but thats it.

As your relation builds you are able to recruit better troops from the village but it's a random thing. Or luck.

I got 17 Sarleon Longbowmen from a village that I had about 60 relation.
  12. AxeMaster3

Tuco said:
    Sorry if this answer was covered already, is there a way or user interface edit/mod that allows me to:
    1. Sell all the prisoners I have at once (I think this was in the Diplomacy mod?)
    2. Release/Move/Take all of a unit. Ex: If I have 100 legionnaires in my garrison and I want to transfer them to my party to take over an enemy fort do I have to click the button 100 times or is there a way to do it more quickly?

I've been running with a 21 person party (my and my companions) and recently switched to a massive army style instead. 200 Shadow Legion Centurians and 50 Doomguards later I'd like to be able to quickly garrison them so I can run around with my bros and capture prisoners to make some money, but I spend as much time transfering prisoners and garrisoning my guys as I do fighting!

If there's any common user interface mods that I could be using (that are compatible with PoP obv) let me know!
    For garrison transfers, say you only want a few units but you want them to remain in thier place on the garrison roster you can use shift/take to transfer 10 units at a time.
  13. AxeMaster3

PoP Knighthood Order Roleplay (Applications Only) (9-29-12)

TheCrom said:
    Hi all, I'm aware that this probably needs a bit of work, but here's my attempt at a role.

Order of Choice: Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet
    Name: Alexander Egnatius

Alexander was born in Emer into a fairly well-off merchant family. The first few years of his life were spent in relative luxury, but at the age of eight, his father decided to use his connections within the court of Ethos to find a knight willing to accept Alexander as a page.

His master, Sir Valeris, was not a kind man, but his sense of justice and his political acuteness meant that he was involved in a lot of the court’s important economic and diplomatic activities, and Alexander’s merchant background meant that he was often present to give his opinions to his master. At the age of twelve, Alexander became a squire, and fast discovered that he was a gifted swordsman, spending every free moment on the range or sparring with anyone who would fight him. By his eighteenth birthday, on which his time as a squire ended, he could best any man in Ethos with a two-handed sword and was deadly accurate with a crossbow.

As a reward for his services, Alexander was given a knighthood and using his new status, he immediately set out to make a name for himself in tournaments all over the region. After winning several village tourneys, he headed to Janos to try his luck in one of Emperor Marius’ tournaments. A brave defeat in the finals meant that he caught the eye of many, and when he returned the next year to win, he was approached with an offer to serve in the Emperor’s guards.

An offer like this was very hard to turn down, and Alexander took this opportunity to further distinguish himself. After several years of dedicated service, and saving the Emperor’s life on more than one occasion, he was named as the head of the guards. In this role, he continued to learn about the politics of the realm at the side of the Emperor - but this was a mixed blessing. Although his knowledge and skill grew, his eyes were also opened to the darker aspects of the Empire. Skirmishes with the Snake Cult and the Noldor, constant raids of travellers and villages, and livelihoods ruined meant that his attitude towards these two enemies of the Empire fast became a strong animosity.

At the abdication of Emperor Marius, Alexander was released from his service, and for a short time, led a band of soldiers who patrolled the borders with the woods near his home town. Through this, a few Noldor raids were deterred, and more than once bloodshed ensued on both sides. It was as a result of this action against the Noldor that the Order of the Ebony Gauntlet came to hear of Alexander and his exploits, and approached him during a trip to Ethos for supplies. Having heard of the reputation of the Order, he leapt at the chance, and sailed through his trial by combat in the arena.

For the past few years, Alexander has worked his way up through the ranks of the Order, proving himself both on the field of battle when called upon, and off it, tending to delicate political and financial matters of the local towns, villages and castles.

Perks: In peak condition due to years of hard service, Excellent with a two-handed sword, Proficient with a crossbow

Weaknesses: Lack of skill with a shield, Has never ridden a horse

Equipment: Standard KotEG armour (No shield), Balanced Pendor great sword, Siege crossbow.

Welcome to the RP.

Here is the link to the Aftermath Forums,

http://popaftermath.forumotion.com/f9-the-den-of-iniquities

Make sure you post in the Welcome Thread to gain access to your Order's area.
  14. AxeMaster3

The winds of change

Congradulations on your Success, Happy for you and your accomplishments.

Sad to see you off. (wipes tear from corner of eye)

Wooden Boat? Hmm. They just chop it up to gain many torches.

Congrats to you Sairtar you have my full support.
  15. AxeMaster3

Can't found any order then Order Of The Griffon

Requirements are for an Order of the Griffin, 20 honor/Qualis gem.

Pendor Knights are required to train into Griffin Knights.

You don't need to be independant but it makes it easier to obtain the Knights for training.

Once the order is established, they will show up in the garrisons on a weekly basis.

Since the coding of POP is very sinsitive, if you have changed anything, it may be the reason you are having problems.

If that is the case, expect a visit from The Shadow Seeker for messing with the Occult.
  16. AxeMaster3

KOD sig, Really?

Shadow Seeker will be Thrilled.  :twisted:
  17. AxeMaster3

Pendorian Duels

Shadow Legion. Good must prevail...
  18. AxeMaster3

OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

Fidelity said:
    Some of you might actually remember me from a long time ago... I couldn't participate in the role-play anymore so I ended up quitting for what I thought would only be a little while, but ended up to be a long time. I might re-enter sometime, but as a new character. Sorry I couldn't get back to all the people in the EG.
    Welcome back!
  19. AxeMaster3

OOC (Out of Character) Comments to all Roleplaying Events

saerossaeros said:
    That would be a crime of honor: "not wearing your order's banners in an official context".
    As a White Cloak, It would be a crime to show up wearing your "colors" so to speak.
    Have you read the mini event speach from Theo? No order Banners allowed.
  20. AxeMaster3

Trimaran said:
    trade and while trading have all cavalary army (around 30) and 6 horses in ur inventory. This way you can move very fast. Have high looting and trade skill. loot along the way, take prisoners. Go to every town and buy whatever is cheap. (ex:buy spice lower than 800, iron lower than 200, flax lower than 100, dyes lower than 200, etc).
    There was a trading guide somewhere...
    The only quick trade route is Flax from Javiksholm to Avendor. If you are patient enough and have Leslie in your party you can sometimes more than triple your denars.
    The best way to make money is Tourneys at a feast.
    50,000 over three days if you are successfull. and its alot more fun than running trade routes.
Back
Top Bottom